X-treme Wrestling Federation
Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Will You Join in Its Crusade? (/showthread.php?tid=5950)

Pages: 1 2

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Paradoxica - 08-25-2013

From out of the darkness steps the one known simply as Paradoxica. A rather strange individual, from most interpretations of his actions and the instances in which he's held a conversation with the one who refers to himself as it. The music playing in the background giving all with the ability to interpret some connotation of what is to be expected from him as he begins to speak, in his signature slow style. His low pitched voice booming over the higher notes in a stark contrast.

In the brief amount of time that this one has been employed by the XWF, it has noticed that there exists one specimen, one man for lack of a better term that displays an uncanny affinity for proving every stereotype about his people, his culture, his own self true. Every negative aspect of humanity can be found in that one. Malice, Ignorance, Arrogance, just words that do not even begin to scratch the surface of how contemptable this 'man' is.

It of course, is speaking of the one named Peter Gilmour. Now, it just so happens that this one and Gilmour have a match on the XWF television program Warfare, along with eight other participants. However, this one merely wishes for all who aren't involved to reach a consensus on the fate of one Peter GIlmour.

For this one feels that the XWF is better off without him, it urges all who have a strong opinion on the 'man' to vote.

Does Gilmour deserve life?

For if the consensus is a nay, this one will end his life on live television, a norm in the time and place that this one knows too well.

So, it implores you to vote on his fate.

Vote wisely...

OOC: This is all in IC fun, I am in no way actually proposing that the Gilmour character should be killed off. If this breaks any rules, I do apologize and will remove it.

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Smoke - 08-25-2013

Well, considering if you killed him, then there'd be one less person to worry about on the other team next Wednesday, also you'll be taking out their Captain... so that's a plus I guess.

Not that I wish death upon Peter, but it is pretty evident that the world will be a much better place without him.

Maybe just break a bone or something. I can help break his arm, if you'd like.

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-25-2013

Peter should have to eat his way to death.

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Mr. XWF - 08-25-2013

I say you fuck him in his plump, juicy ass until he orgasms so hard that his legs break off and his asshole loses the ability to close itself up and stop random shit and liquid from sneaking out to say HELLO!

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - LJ Havok - 08-25-2013

I don't think he would ever die. He may be a bottomless pit.

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Jessie-ica Diaz - 08-25-2013

"For fucks sake, Paradoxica. You can't just kill someone on live TV!

...That's what Pay-Per-View's for!"

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Smoke - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 01:22 PM)Mr. XWF Said: I say you fuck him in his plump, juicy ass until he orgasms so hard that his legs break off and his asshole loses the ability to close itself up and stop random shit and liquid from sneaking out to say HELLO!

And here I thought only Peter made rape threats.

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - LJ Havok - 08-25-2013

Nope. Mr. XWF likes the struggle as well.

Fair enough if he's into that sort of thing, I guess.

But that'd be just fitting wouldn't it? Peter lives his life degrading women and threatening to 'rip their vaginas open', and then he dies in a rape situation. But in that case his ass is getting ripped open.

In the future when people ask me what the definition of 'poetic justice' is, I'll tell 'em this.

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-25-2013

its fun to think you bitches can try to end my career. Many have tried, all have failed! so Parodoxica, come try to break me, come try to end my career. Come try to kill me because you fuckers cant kill what you did not create. War Games is my match to win and I will send you all to hell and make u submit!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS!!

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Jessie-ica Diaz - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 06:49 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: its fun to think you bitches can try to end my career. Many have tried, all have failed! so Parodoxica, come try to break me, come try to end my career. Come try to kill me because you fuckers cant kill what you did not create. War Games is my match to win and I will send you all to hell and make u submit!

"Slipknot lyrics? Are you that fucking angsty, Peter? Jesus fucking Christ, it's worse than we thought."

I can see your point Peter, that those who did not create you cannot break you. It would take God himself to kill something such as yourself. Hell, I'll bet he'll struggle, with all your 'natural defenses'.

it will take more than GOD to kill me sir

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Cam Lang - 08-25-2013

Considering there is no god... it'll be easy to get rid of you.

OOC: :)

That's a pretty bold claim to make there, Cam Lang. How about some proof to back it up...

You could say the very same about whether or not he's truly existed. Let me rephrase this all mighty and powerful Juan... the breakthroughs and evidence that we're finding about our earth and how we were all made, it's getting difficult to truly believe in a ''higher power'' or in that case a god. Faith is good for those, personally it's not my forte but whatever you roll with. The faith I have is all in myself, and it allows me to compete at the highest of levels.

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 08:00 PM)Cam Lang Said: You could say the very same about whether or not he's truly existed. Let me rephrase this all mighty and powerful Juan... the breakthroughs and evidence that we're finding about our earth and how we were all made, it's getting difficult to truly believe in a ''higher power'' or in that case a god. Faith is good for those, personally it's not my forte but whatever you roll with. The faith I have is all in myself, and it allows me to compete at the highest of levels.

I could, but I'm not the one who stated whether something does or does not exist without providing proof.

Breakthroughs like what? What has occurred that would allow us to rule out the existence of a higher power? We've just barely touched the surface of the planet next door.

When it comes down to it, it's all about faith. Some of those out there, choose to believe in something and for some that's what gets them through the day. Personally, I like to think of DNA. When you have one strand of DNA that can hold onto so much information, we couldn't near fathom the amount that it would possess. Who creates this DNA? There is a lack of a creator, it's something called evolution.

The theory of evolution states, each and every single living creature/being on this planet goes through a natural process. You, I, everything, are derived from singular organisms aging back from millions and millions of years ago. There was not a supernatural process which lead to us being created.

I like to refer to abiogenesis when describing the origin of life, when a living organism arises from non-living matter. When it comes down to the wire, the reason we're here is due to natural processing.

But I'll give you this one thing, and dammit you caught me on it. There is no supporting evidence that says god DOESN'T exist. All of this could be completely false and there could be a higher power. Do you know why I decided to say my piece? Other than everyone has their right to say what they want, I like to spark controversy, and when religion is brought up immediately the worse CONTROVERSY comes to my mind. We can all believe what we want, and that's the beauty of being a living being.

to quote the great poet David Mustaine:

"What do you mean I don't believe in God? TALK TO HIM EVERYDAY!"

Cam, my son.. shut thy mouth up!

If you can shut thy mouth at War games than I will do so.

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 08:32 PM)Cam Lang Said: But I'll give you this one thing, and dammit you caught me on it.

Of course I did. Funny how humble you became once someone called you out on your bullshit remark. First you say there is no god, then you admit that you really don't have a clue.

I really don't care. I'm not even the religious type although I do get a kick out of watching to Eli talk to people.

I just saw a bullshit statement (which you couldn't back up-- only brought in theories which are just that, theories) and figured I'd stop by.

It's not being humble, it's called admitting to when you've jumped ahead of yourself. Whatever gets you through night, then go ahead and think just that. One thing that isn't a theory is evolution, but the bottom line is you can believe in what you want to believe.

Oh, and just another quick shout out goes to Peter Gilmour... regardless whether your team is victorious or not it'll be a pleasure to put my boot right into your skull.

it'll be my pleasure to break your neck ;)

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Captain Extreme - 08-26-2013

(08-25-2013, 01:22 PM)Mr. XWF Said: I say you fuck him in his plump, juicy ass until he orgasms so hard that his legs break off and his asshole loses the ability to close itself up and stop random shit and liquid from sneaking out to say HELLO!

What the fuck, I think that's a little morbid don't you, besides who the hell would willing do that

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Captain Extreme - 08-26-2013

(08-25-2013, 06:49 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: its fun to think you bitches can try to end my career. Many have tried, all have failed! so Parodoxica, come try to break me, come try to end my career. Come try to kill me because you fuckers cant kill what you did not create. War Games is my match to win and I will send you all to hell and make u submit!

In Gilmour's picture he looks Constipated.......so......xD

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Great Buzzard Eli James IV - 08-26-2013

No God? Hehehe.

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Smoke - 08-26-2013

(08-26-2013, 05:57 AM)EliJamesIV Said: No God? Hehehe.

DONG is God.

Every fool gets to believe what they want. The truth always survives.

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Captain Extreme - 08-26-2013

And the truth is you're looking a little on the chubby side there Eli

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Cam Lang - 08-26-2013

(08-26-2013, 08:42 AM)Captain Extreme Said: And the truth is you're looking a little on the chubby side there Eli

The truth is CAPTAIN, I'd keep my mouth shut until I've actually wrestled a match kid.

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-26-2013

(08-26-2013, 04:40 AM)Captain Extreme Said:

In Gilmour's picture he looks Constipated.......so......xD

hey do not make fun of mr wrestling!

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-26-2013

Quote:It's not being humble, it's called admitting to when you've jumped ahead of yourself.

With that being said, why should Peter Gilmour (or anyone for that matter) believe these threats that you're making since you just admitted that you've jumped ahead of yourself? I made one little comment about some dumbass remark you made, and I had you eating your words an hour later. But oh wait, it's "controversial." Right, so if I call out Peter Gilmour for every dumbass remark that he makes, I guess it must be controversial, right?

Pussy.

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-26-2013

controversy creates chaos ;)

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-26-2013

*spills coffee*

Oh shit, controversy is among us.

A third grade come back. Ah, man. Ya got me. You're lookin' a little empty, fearful, and ashamed... as I don't see your picture.

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Cam Lang - 08-26-2013

(08-26-2013, 09:32 AM)Juan Madison Said:
Quote:It's not being humble, it's called admitting to when you've jumped ahead of yourself.

With that being said, why should Peter Gilmour (or anyone for that matter) believe these threats that you're making since you just admitted that you've jumped ahead of yourself? I made one little comment about some dumbass remark you made, and I had you eating your words an hour later. But oh wait, it's "controversial." Right, so if I call out Peter Gilmour for every dumbass remark that he makes, I guess it must be controversial, right?

Pussy.

(08-26-2013, 09:38 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: controversy creates chaos ;)

You're saying exactly what I want you to say Madison, and surprisingly Gilmour nailed it this time. You thinking you ''had me eating my words'' is skeptical, considering I got the reaction I wanted I'd say that's a bit of an accomplishment. Chaos is what I want, and oh by the way spilled coffee fucking sucks.

Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Captain Extreme - 08-26-2013

Why do you care about a picture of me, if you want one fine but you know

commons.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rob_Van_Dam_in_ECW.jpg

Copy that and there ya go

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - Smoke - 08-26-2013

(08-26-2013, 10:11 AM)Captain Extreme Said: Why do you care about a picture of me, if you want one fine but you know

commons.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rob_Van_Dam_in_ECW.jpg

Copy that and there ya go

OOC: Link doesn't work.

RE: Will You Join in Its Crusade? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-26-2013

(08-26-2013, 10:07 AM)Cam Lang Said: You're saying exactly what I want you to say Madison, and surprisingly Gilmour nailed it this time. You thinking you ''had me eating my words'' is skeptical, considering I got the reaction I wanted I'd say that's a bit of an accomplishment. Chaos is what I want, and oh by the way spilled coffee fucking sucks.

You did eat your words though, there nothing skeptical about it. After I heard you say "durr there is no god look at how controversial I am guys," I asked you if you could support this claim with absolute certainty. You couldn't-- of course not because no one knows the answer to our universe. In fact, you admitted that you were wrong which in the end makes you look more like an idiot than someone trying to stir up controversy. If I came out and said something along the lines of, "God is the answer to our universe," would that make me controversial? No, it's just some bullshit statement that's been said over and over with no evidence to support it.

Besides that, the fact that the XWF is in contact with an extraterrestrial by the name of Mr. Satellite/Supernova goes to show that we human beings know very little about anything outside of our solar system.