X-treme Wrestling Federation
Guest Commentators! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Guest Commentators! (/showthread.php?tid=5409)

Pages: 1 2

Guest Commentators! - Archie Lawson - 08-09-2013

On this special edition of Shove It - Night of Ladders.

I am looking for a guest commentator to accompany the one and only Archie Lawson at ring side. If you are up for it? Tell me why below!

Guest Commentators! - Ann Thraxx - 08-09-2013

What? You think I'll kiss Archie Lawson's ass just to sit at a desk and talk? HA! Fuck that, I'm ANN FUCKING THRAXX!!!! I don't need this, I'm better than this!

........But uhhh... Seriously. Could I? I mean, I SAY what MUST be said but never is. I am not afraid that some idiot might come after me for slandering him constantly for five minutes straight. It's what I do. That and making small children cry........ Setting fire to people's stuff...... Spitting on the graves of political figures......... Drinking animal feces out of a sheep's stomach....... You get the point!

............ANN THRAXX...........

You have no intention of entering the ladder match Ann?

I asked no one to kiss my ass but merely state their case.

Guest Commentators! - Mr. Radio - 08-09-2013

I'll do it, I got nothing better to do.

Wow, what a compelling argument you have there Mr. Radio

I was going to enter that match. Then I decided there were more important things. Initially, that was being sacrificed at a vampiric ritual, but this sounds like more fun.

Some angry cult members may wonder where I am, though. Just so y'know.

Guest Commentators! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-09-2013

i could do it Archie. I got great insight on wrestling and it would be funny

RE: Guest Commentators! - Mr. Radio - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 02:45 AM)Archie Lawson Said: Wow, what a compelling argument you have there Mr. Radio
My last names Radio, need I say more?

RE: Guest Commentators! - Mr. Radio - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 02:45 AM)Archie Lawson Said: Wow, what a compelling argument you have there Mr. Radio

RE: Guest Commentators! - Tony Santos - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 04:30 AM)Mr. Radio Said:

So you're outdated, unoriginal, and unable to keep up with the times? You're perfect for the gig!

Tony, I hope you are not implying what I think you are implying.

RE: Guest Commentators! - Tony Santos - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 04:48 AM)Archie Lawson Said: Tony, I hope you are not implying what I think you are implying.

I damn well am, Detective Inspector! Don't think I've forgotten how terrible you are in your absence!

So I guess Tony Santos has no interest in commentating?

Guest Commentators! - Tony Santos - 08-09-2013

I'll consider it only if I get my own personal beanbag chair and a keg of Yuengling.

Fine you have a deal

Guest Commentators! - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-09-2013

I'm drunk, reckless, and I don't give a shit about wrestling holds. Hire me.

You get Luca too as a package deal.

Decisions, decisions... Maddy and Luca is a package I am not sure I can resist.

Guest Commentators! - Tony Santos - 08-09-2013

You can take the king and his bitch if you'd like. I'm just as happy buying my own beanbag chair and downing some Lagunitas all night. That is if my next Warfare check ever comes through... I'm talking to you, Madison.

It's official, joining me on commentary is the King, John Madison and his fellow Black Circle member... Luca Arzegotti!

should be boring as fuck

Guest Commentators! - Hunter Payne - 08-09-2013

You should throw Joy in there as well. Have a 4 person announce team.

Guest Commentators! - Great Buzzard Eli James IV - 08-09-2013

I'll sing ya some music for your soul. Or I can tell ya everyones sin and let Luca, and John entertain.

Guest Commentators! - Mr. Radio - 08-09-2013

Great its going to be a bunch of stupid Luca puns and Madison petting lucas hair while He Makes the stupid puns!

If you'd picked me, I'd have tazed Gilmour for you... I guess that's really for me, not for you, and I'll probably do it anyway...

The commentary team couldn't be better

RE: Guest Commentators! - Hunter Payne - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 12:59 PM)Keegan-Michael Key Said: They ain't gonna let whores be on the commentating tables! Archie don't wanna catch aids!

Joy: So your mother can't be a color commentator either?

i suspect a lot of fat jokes towards me and a bunch of lame ass jokes from two lame ass morons

Guest Commentators! - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-09-2013

Luca Arzegotti has a bachelors degree in Communication, Peter, so I would bite my tongue if I were you. He also knows all about climbing ladders in wrestling. Therefore, he's more than qualified to announce Night of Ladders Shove-It.

I don't blame Archie at all for rejecting you, Peter. After all, you would probably just eat curly fries and call all of the XWF athletes "" the entire time.

Guest Commentators! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-10-2013

u forget peter also has 2 degrees in Communications and had a successful radio show before becoming a wrestler.

next time.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

RE: Guest Commentators! - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 08-10-2013

(08-09-2013, 01:40 PM)Mr. Radio Said: Great its going to be a bunch of stupid Luca puns and Madison petting lucas hair while He Makes the stupid puns!

"Which would still be more interesting and entertaining than your pointless ramblings about SPACE!

I also hold a Bachelors Degree in Communications, which is worth a lot more than your SPACE!ology GED.

How does it feel, knowing that a night of shitty puns (in your head) still beat out your offer?

Are you going to cry like Gilmour does? Maybe you can run your own counter commentary show with the guy, if you have such a problem with this. Oh wait, you don't care, do you?

Just like how I suck, right?

Bite my shtick a bit more, will ya?"

ur shtick sucks!

(08-10-2013, 03:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u forget peter also has 2 degrees in Communications and had a successful radio show before becoming a wrestler.

next time.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

"And yet, with all those degrees and accolades, you can't think of a single interesting thing to say. We judge this by the projected viewership of NOL, had you been picked.

A whopping zero! Done by an outside company, I assure you!

Anything's better than Peter Gilmour.

Except Mister Radio."

(08-10-2013, 03:10 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ur shtick sucks!

"Which is why everyone's biting it.

Look in the mirror and say that phrase, you'll get much more success."

yeah rose is biting my neck as we speak ;)

Guest Commentators! - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 08-10-2013

"Peter Gilmour. King of Lucid Dreams."

Luca Arzegotti: Skinpipe champion ;)

Guest Commentators! - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 08-10-2013

"What, did you run out of charisma and just resort to your surefire way of making yourself look like a jackass? All of your homophobic rants are getting me thinking that maybe the problem isn't me, homosexuality, or anything other than your own repressed feelings? Is that it? Are you, attracted to me?

I think you are! You're just too scared to admit it!

Come on out of the closet Petey, we're all here for you."

yeah i want ur dong...

ur such a stupid prick Luca..

im getting married real soon to Rose.. and you sir and not invited.. matter of fact you're banned from the arena, chapel and reception

Guest Commentators! - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-10-2013

Yeah, you wouldn't want to feel tempted into having sex with Luca on your special day. Good thinking, Peter.

why would I ever want to fuck that loser?

shouldn't u be training for ur ass kicking on August 19th John boy?