X-treme Wrestling Federation
The Brotherhood Cometh - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: The Brotherhood Cometh (/showthread.php?tid=4805)

The Brotherhood Cometh - The Messenger - 07-22-2013

I had warned and warned that he'd return...

Warned that he'd walk again...

Warned John Madison and his Black Circle, that he'd be coming for them...

Now...

He is back...

He does walk again...

As he plays his games with the Tyrant...

His Brotherhood is being assembled...

As John Madison plans his next move...

The Angel of Darkness laughs at him...

The Brotherhood is coming to the XWF...

...And this is only the beginning...

The Brotherhood Cometh - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 07-26-2013

I hope you're happy to see your number ten spot go to Peter Gilmour.

You could have been a big hit, Griffin. But you seem to be forgetful.

I guess you forgot about the time I carried you to a win in that six man tag match against the black listed sore fucker.

I guess you forgot about the time that I carried you to a win in that epic 5 on 5 on 5 War Games match after the entire roster deemed us outmatched.

I guess you forgot about the time where I could have burned you to death in that inferno match but chose not to.

I guess you forgot that it was my father, Shane , who gave you your job back in the first place!

But whatever, go ahead and fuck off to the back of Duke's piece of shit truck which contains Peter Gilmour and a bunch of other men from his shitty compound. Just forget about all of the things that the The Black Circle family has done for you.

Me, Luca, and Shane will be having sex with Eli's sisters while you and Gilly re-connect in the back of Duke's truck.

The Brotherhood Cometh - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 07-27-2013

Oh no, Griffin. I'm just explaining to you how idiotic your decision was. Why would I cry when I have the XWF crown on my head and the United States Champion under my wing? You should be the one crying since you took that demotion to riding bitch with Peter Gilmour.

The Brotherhood Cometh - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-27-2013

i sense fear in the king.. whats the matter Johnboy? Are you afraid the Brotherhood is going to take the US Title? You and your lovers can talk shit all you want about us. But in the end, you all will fall at our feet. And when me or Duke win the US Title #1 contenders match, your little hick friend Eli is going to get the ass kicking of a lifetime. I hope it's me so I can kick his ass, take his title and then fuck his inbred cousins. Face it Johnny, the Black CIrcle's end is coming.. We will take you out one by one until there is nothing left. And that crown you wear Johnny, heh.. well we all know where that's coming home too.

BROTHERHOOD!

RE: The Brotherhood Cometh - Sebastian Duke - 07-27-2013

(07-26-2013, 09:25 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said: BrothaHOOD!

Hey are there any actual black guys in the Brotherhood or is there a secret unspoken rule about that? Y'know the unspoken "we only allow certain races to join....and by races I mean only white guys can join" rule. I'm just curious...so I figured I'd ask. Not tryin' to talk shit or anything.

What do you think I am? Some kind of racist nazi?

The Brotherhood Cometh - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 07-27-2013

"You. Are. Fat. Ergo, your opinion my weigh more than me, but it still isn't important to anyone flying the Circle's banner. Sorry, your desperate pleas for our attention still haven't worked out for you. We still laugh at your name."

and when I take the US Title, me and the BROTHERHOOD will be the ones laughing at YOU!

"I would predict that Griffy has a better chance at winning the number one contender's match than you.

I'll just wait for that to sink in."

uh griffy's not in the match I think bub

"That was the-

Oh who am I kidding? It's not like you'd understand it anyway."

i could care less what you think Luca.. The Circle is about to fall!

The Brotherhood Cometh - ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ - 07-27-2013

Every single day of my life... my mind hurts. Some days with the pain of a thousand daggers but after what I've just witnessed, this is a very special day in which I'm feeling the pain of one million spears to each side of my head. Humanity is a miraculous thing and I can't help but marvel at your greatness - All of you. The smile I have on my face right now and the clapping of my hands should indicate that I am painfully pleased.

dont get used to it dude... it could kill ya