X-treme Wrestling Federation
Who Cares? It's A Pittsburgh Screwjob... - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Who Cares? It's A Pittsburgh Screwjob... (/showthread.php?tid=4620)

Who Cares? It's A Pittsburgh Screwjob... - Reggie Estrada - 07-14-2013

XWF99.com had reported that Reggie was inside the backstage of the Arena with Steve Sayors interviewing him about that "Screwjob." match he had...

"W82, how did you feel about that match you had."

"It was going to happen...I don't feel too bad about it."

"What are you saying?"

"I had always knew that Nash's Ex-boyfriend aka her pet was coming to HER rescue....Since, Matt is her Super Cena...Superman."

"Why are you comparing two Different guys?...Who is this Super Cena?"

"If you watched WWE's RAW programming lately...Then there's a reason why i mentioned Ward as her "Super Cena"...SUPERMAN.

"I hope you won't get in trouble for saying that...You know how the management is about breaking the fourth wall, right?"

"I know Steve, i was only making up an comparison....You know it's true.

"I don't want any part of this...All i wanted to know was about that match up."

"Since you wanted to know so badly...That match was a Fluke...When i almost gotten the three count, Matt had fuck with that ref and gotten me distracted to the point that i gotten rolled over from her.

"Well if you didn't get to distracted like a Dumb---"

W82 grabs Steve's Necktie and pushes him into a hanging TV monitor behind them and Steve is knocked out from that blow that broken the TV and he processed to curb stomps him and EMT's started to arrive on the scene as W82 walked back to his locker as the scene closes.

Who Cares? It's A Pittsburgh Screwjob... - Shawn Steele - 07-14-2013

As the medics attend to the fallen Steve Sayors and Wrestler82 moves to head towards his locker room, Shawn Steele appears on the scene, watching W82 walk away before he looks down at Sayors, shaking his head.

Shawn Steele: This Reggie jackass won't need to worry about 'breaking the fourth wall' if he keeps this shit up. He'll need to worry about someone breaking his fourth vertebrae.

Who Cares? It's A Pittsburgh Screwjob... - Ursula Areano - 07-14-2013

Ursula enters the scene.

Rookies piss me off when they complain about bullshit.

Ursula exits scene like a boss.

Who Cares? It's A Pittsburgh Screwjob... - Tony Santos - 07-14-2013

Tony is seen watching Wrestler82's interview on a small television backstage, polishing his newly earned Xtreme Championship. He grimaces, looks to Jeremy, who's watching with him...

Santos: An compression? Does that mean anything, kid?

Jeremy: No, sir. Sounds like gibberish to me.

Santos: Ah, okay. Figured as much. That match must've really done a number on him. Unfortunately, he's at least a Stage 3 Alzheimer's patient who's sadly yet to check himself in. Let him babble for a bit and eventually he'll go away.

Tony avoids the rest of this promo, shutting off the television and walking away, Jeremy in tow.

The scene fades to black.