X-treme Wrestling Federation
Feedback Request: Could use some oil in my training wheels - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Feedback Request: Could use some oil in my training wheels (/showthread.php?tid=44742)

Could use some oil in my training wheels - Prince Adeyemi - 10-14-2022

1. A King's Address - Open Call
2. A Kingdom at Hand - vs Finn Kuhn Warfare
3. Who are you?  - vs Angelica Vaughn Savage
4. Striving to Perfection - Vs Gravy vs HGH Savage TV Title 1
5. Who I Am.  - vs Gravy vs HGH Savage TV Title 2
6. Weight on my shoulder - vs JM Jnr 1
7. Why do you fight? - vs Tommy Wish
8. Reduced expectations. - vs JM Jnr 2

Hey y'all!! Appreciate your feedback, gonna keep this thread as updated as I can with my ongoing RPs, glad to take feedback for any of them, please lemme know where I can improve - some honest brutality is always good. 

Reading through some of you guys' work has me very excited to go up against some of these names.

RE: Could use some oil in my training wheels - Prince Adeyemi - 10-22-2022

Bump Smile

RE: Could use some oil in my training wheels - Mark Flynn - 10-24-2022

Taking a look, one sec...

EDIT: Okay, finished reading.

Solid stuff. The Trash Talk is consistent in its messaging, which makes me feel like Isaiah is laser-focused on his goal. I also like the repetition of the 'I am an heir' point. In a world of an inflated egos, it's interesting to see a character who believes there time is approaching, but not here yet. I'm interested to see what role the Isaiah King Corporation plays in Isaiah's story going forward.

RE: Could use some oil in my training wheels - Prince Adeyemi - 10-25-2022

(10-24-2022, 06:54 AM)Mark Flynn Said: Taking a look, one sec...

EDIT: Okay, finished reading.

Solid stuff. The Trash Talk is consistent in its messaging, which makes me feel like Isaiah is laser-focused on his goal. I also like the repetition of the 'I am an heir' point. In a world of an inflated egos, it's interesting to see a character who believes there time is approaching, but not here yet. I'm interested to see what role the Isaiah King Corporation plays in Isaiah's story going forward.

Personally a big fan of Macho Man and Bray's work on the mic over the years, not sure if those inspirations are clear. Macho was always wonderful at repetition, and having a clear, consistent idea in his promos even if he was coked out of his mind. Bray has a slightly more eerie unpredictability about him, making you believe one thing all the way to the end of a promo or series of promos before you realise what his point really is. 

I think balancing the two out, being consistent while aloof enough to be entertaining throughout a promo is what I'm tying to master.

RE: Could use some oil in my training wheels - Prince Adeyemi - 11-12-2022

A quick ol' bump Smile Appreciate you guys' time!