X-treme Wrestling Federation
Tag Teams - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Tag Teams (/showthread.php?tid=44639)

Tag Teams - Dolly Waters - 09-28-2022

With the XWF Tag Team division on my mind, I think it’s safe to say we could use some more teams.

A year or so ago, it was mentioned on a podcast that Vita and Dolly would make for a fun team when discussing fantasy pairings… and here we are!

With that said, who are some the current singles roster you think would make for a cool team?

I have one in mind, we got a little preview of it at WarGames:

Unknown Soldier and Mercy managed by Madison Dyson. Those RPs I imagine would be so uncomfortably hilarious. 

What say you? 

Any fantasy pairings?

RE: Tag Teams - Latina Submission Machina - 09-28-2022

just end the division like we did with the shooting star belt tbh, been no competition on those things for over a year.

it's hot take hour.

oh, and LSM & Dolly

or

LSM & Vita!

I will replace one of you!

RE: Tag Teams - EDWARD THE GREAT - 09-28-2022

EDWARD AND EDWARD JUNIOR STRONGER THAN YOU ALL!

Oh, ooc... LSM and EDWARD or LSM and EDWARD JUNIOR. 

You will replace one of us!

RE: Tag Teams - Marf - 09-28-2022

(09-28-2022, 09:10 AM)Latina Submission Machina Said: just end the division like we did with the shooting star belt tbh, been no competition on those things for over a year.

it's hot take hour.

I respectfully disagree. Flynn/NK has been absolute fire for the past year but there’s still been a lot of solid roleplayers that put up excellent efforts.

RE: Tag Teams - Mercy - 09-28-2022

I think it would be a tough sell to nix the whole division. It's kind of a staple. And realistically we have always had teams who dominated the tag scene for a long time: The Kings, Apex, the Bastards... so it's really nothing new. The belts aren't defended that much which doesn't help either. 

I think focus should be put on building the division rather than extinguishing  it. 

Where is Soldier by the way?

RE: Tag Teams - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-28-2022

He's on Anarchy.

We aren't ditching tags, but yeah they have never been the hottest thing going in any efed that I've ever seen.

(09-28-2022, 09:29 AM)Marf Said:
(09-28-2022, 09:10 AM)Latina Submission Machina Said: just end the division like we did with the shooting star belt tbh, been no competition on those things for over a year.

it's hot take hour.

I respectfully disagree. Flynn/NK has been absolute fire for the past year but there’s still been a lot of solid roleplayers that put up excellent efforts.

Flynn was certainly on fire this year, but we don't really have a tag team division right now. Not to take away from Flynn or Dolly or Vita, but without re-running Dolls vs Thugz or Dolls vs Bastards we're going to be hard pressed to get actual tag matches underway unless Trilogy or CCPE guys start tagging together.

RE: Tag Teams - Dolly Waters - 09-28-2022

Which was maybe the point of this post? 🤷‍♂️

Now how about some fantasy pairings. So far we have:

Soldier/Mercy

LSM free birds with Dolls

The Edward family of strongest warriors… anyone else?

Ned Kaye and Jason Cashe sticks out like a sore thumb. How about Jenny Myst and Chris Chaos? That would be fun. BIG PREESH and BIG MONEY?

RE: Tag Teams - Centurion - 09-28-2022

Hmm...

RE: Tag Teams - Ned Kaye - 09-28-2022

This is a tough question, but I feel like I've fantasy booked a little before, so I'll try to now, lol.

Marf+JB: I feel this would be a fun crack pairing to try out for a few matches at some point.
James Raven+Raion Kido: You know this could kick ass.
Mark Flynn+TK: A more temporary arrangement I feel, but one that I think could actually annihilate some people.
Dick Powers+The Bing Bong Twins: This is a trio but fuck you. Give me the Cock & Toc Connection.
Peter Vaughn+Atara Raven: Not even quite sure why this sounds fun to me, it just does.

Scott Steiner and Diesel

Ringmaster and Goth. Because I love crazy oddball teams too

Atara and Mercy, beauty and the beast team

^ this is the one 🤞 love it

RE: Tag Teams - Atara Raven - 09-28-2022

Fantasy pairings?

Sarah Lacklan & Madison Dyson

Noah Jackson & Mini Morbid

Noah Jackson and Dick Powers

The Sick Cunts car and Edward with all the promos being about Edward trying to awaken this weird metal dragon

RE: Tag Teams - Mark Flynn - 09-28-2022

Jason Cashe and Big Money Oswald = "Cashe Money"
Xavier Lux and Micheal Graves = "Venom and Carnage"
Mastermind and Olaf the Giant = "Brains and Brawn"
Dick Powers and Boots Lichter = This one doesn't have a name. And I have no idea how it would happen. But they're so diametrically opposed, I just want to see them in the same room together interacting.

RE: Tag Teams - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 09-28-2022

(09-28-2022, 01:31 PM)Mark Flynn Said: Jason Cashe and Big Money Oswald = "Cashe Money"
Dick Powers and Boots Lichter = This one doesn't have a name. And I have no idea how it would happen. But they're so diametrically opposed, I just want to see them in the same room together interacting.

Boots to Dick

How was that hard?

RE: Tag Teams - Mark Flynn - 09-28-2022

(09-28-2022, 01:36 PM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said:
(09-28-2022, 01:31 PM)Mark Flynn Said: Jason Cashe and Big Money Oswald = "Cashe Money"

Boots to Dick

How was that hard?

Does that imply that they kick people in the dick? Or each other in the dick?

I thought of how it could happen. Some angle where Dick loses a bet to the MAGA boys and has to become a born-again virgin. Boots Lichter is his sponsor and help fight the constant temptation of his consenting and carnally-ravenous fans.

RE: Tag Teams - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 09-28-2022

Initially, I thought that it would be implied towards their opponents. However, with the angle in play, now I think it's what Boots does whenever Dick falls off the wagon.

Boots and Dick should be "Kinky Boots"

RE: Tag Teams - Rampage - 09-28-2022

I was thinking about teaming with someone as Ring Master but not sure who.

RE: Tag Teams - Charlie Nickles - 09-28-2022

(09-28-2022, 02:31 PM)Rampage Said: I was thinking about teaming with someone as Ring Master but not sure who.

Mastermind. 

The Master Masters

RE: Tag Teams - James Raven - 09-29-2022

(09-28-2022, 10:29 AM)Centurion Said: Hmm...

RE: Tag Teams - Dick Powers - 09-30-2022

What I'm seeing right now is people are more creative than me, loving these.

TK + Noah Jackson = Thunder Cunts
Jason Cashe + Charlie Nickles = Spare Change
Atara + James Raven = An Unkindness (Apparently this is what a group of ravens is called)

RE: Tag Teams - Thunder Knuckles™ - 10-01-2022

How about Cashe and Kiddo already in a stable and I think they'd make a Solid Team, in fact, that should be their name. That's a step up from Dead on Arrival. (Cashe will get it.)

RE: Tag Teams - Unknown Soldier - 10-04-2022

I’m still here.  I always think it’s fun to tag with someone whose character is polar opposites of your own.  It makes for a fun dynamic and back and forth dialogue between the two.  I remember when Doc and I had our run it was pretty fun writing those two different characters. I always thought it would be fun to see a Chronic Chris Page and Unknown Soldier tag team especially since they were such rivals in the past.  Imagine their drugs of choice got switched around and Page smoked crystal meth and Soldier got stoned smoking weed. 

Dick Powers and Robbie Bourbon 

Game Girl and Ghost Tank

Charlie Nickles and Peter Vaughn

Raion Kido and Charlie Nickles

EDWARD and Elijah Copeland

Mark Flynn and Alias

Just to name a few interesting, unique, and different combos.

I’ll tag with Mercy too if the murder dolls want a match and she’ll have me.

RE: Tag Teams - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-04-2022

(10-04-2022, 02:48 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(10-04-2022, 02:46 AM)Unknown Soldier Said: I’m still here.  I always think it’s fun to tag with someone whose character is polar opposites of your own.  It makes for a fun dynamic and back and forth dialogue between the two.  I always thought it would be fun to see a Chronic Chris Page and Unknown Soldier tag team especially since they were such rivals in the past.  Imagine their drugs of choice got switched around and Page smoked crystal meth and Soldier got stoned smoking weed. 

Dick Powers and Robbie Bourbon 

Game Girl and Ghost Tank

Charlie Nickles and Peter Vaughn

Raion Kido and Charlie Nickles

EDWARD and Elijah Copeland

Mark Flynn and Alias

I’ll tag with mercy too if you and vita want a match.

RE: Tag Teams - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 10-05-2022

LSM and a time traveling/dimension hopping/clone/robot/etc Lady Gravy!

RE: Tag Teams - Goth - 10-31-2022

Wouldnt mind to tag with someone down the road

RE: Tag Teams - Raion Kido - 11-01-2022

Raion Kido and Ned Kaye: Because You're Worth It.

RE: Tag Teams - Da Bing Bong Twinzz - 11-01-2022

We are the best tag team in the world stop trippin

RE: Tag Teams - John Madison Jr. - 11-01-2022

me and Angie are the best atm

tell them angie

RE: Tag Teams - Raion Kido - 11-03-2022

Also Raion Kido and Jason Cashe: Walk with a Limp. (Cashe knows)

RE: Tag Teams - Atara Raven - 11-03-2022

Mini Morbid and Taco

RE: Tag Teams - Charlie Nickles - 11-03-2022

LSM & Charlie Snickadoodle

RE: Tag Teams - Atara Raven - 11-04-2022

Atara Raven & Dick Powers