X-treme Wrestling Federation
MORE EFFORT THAN MARF! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 X-treme Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: MORE EFFORT THAN MARF! (/showthread.php?tid=43888)

MORE EFFORT THAN MARF! - Quentin Quinn - 06-20-2022

The Hallowed and Glorious X-Treme Hallway is suddenly packed with people - all of them barely four feet tall! Standing before them is none other than General Manager of the XWF Minis Division, Quentin Quinn, holding a megaphone.

"May I have your attention please!"

Quinn smirks, raising a hand to show his group of eager minis.

"This past Savage was a disgrace! With an overabundance of focus on the OVERGROWN roster. Title shot after title shot given away to the unnecessarily tall! It was a lackluster effort put forth by all... from Jenny Myst's embarrassing performance as an alleged "champion" to the disgraceful insult to the sport that was offered up by one Marfolomew G. Swaysons."

"Because of this ignominy, I have brought forth the TRUE brightest stars in the XWF, the Minis, to demonstrate what actual talent looks like! Behold..."

[Image: CPVM8av.jpg]

The Knight Terrors!

El Búho!

Hubcap!

[Image: 7wXaZji.png]
Pebbles!

[Image: iS6qaMo.png]
Li'l Elvis!

[Image: u3ge3BW.png]
Tremble the Clown!

Little Miss Sunshine!

Dodecahedron!

And of course...

The reigning...

Defending...

Undisputed...

UNBEATABLE...

XWF Minis Champion for EIGHT YEARS...

MINI

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORBID!!!

Now, Thunder Knuckles... you must have barely broken a sweat at Savage - what with the sickeningly pathetic show of effort former champion Marf Swaysons gave you. Here, though, you will find TEN FEET of effort in A FOUR FOOT CONTAINER!

Get him, my Minis! Get him and bring the X-Treme Title to the best little division in wrestling!!!

Quentin Quinn stands aside and all the minis charge at TK, knocking him over.

It's nearly impossible to tell which Mini has TK's shoulders to the mat at any given time, but once Mini Morbid cracks him across the dome with his title belt and knocks him clean out, it's a free-for-all with each Mini trying to be the one to score a fall.

Luckily Official Minis Referee Tater McGillicutty is on the scene!

Tater fights through the scrum and sees who is on top, then starts a count!

1!

2!!

MORE EFFORT THAN MARF! - Charlie Nickles - 06-20-2022

NOOOOO! TEE-KAY! DON'T LET THESE GOBLINS STEAL YOUR DARK GOLD!

Charlie Nickles rushes to the scene and starts grabbing minis and throwing them into the hallways walls roughly. Charlie grabs / gropes Pebbles, before gripping her by the head and tossing her out of the way! Then, The Nickleman reaches down and grabs a hold of Lil' Elvis!

STOP DOING THAT WEIRD GYRATING THING YOU PERVERT! DON'T HUMP TEE-KAY!

Nickles grabs Lil' Elvis by the tights before giving him an insanely powerful wedgie and kicking him against the wall.

There's so many of them! TEE-KAY, are you even down there anymore!? THEY BETTER NOT BE EATING YOU!

Charlie hops on top of the pile, reaching with his hands through the remaining pile of midgets to see if Thunder Knuckles is even at the bottom of the pile anymore....he's not sure.

TEE-KAY! KICK OUT, GOD DAMN IT! DON'T LET YOUR LOVE GO COLD LIKE I DID!

Charlie screams at Thunder Knuckles to kick out, even as The Nickleman adds his body to the pile of midgets keeping TK pinned down.

re:MORE EFFORT THAN MARF! - Thunder Knuckles™ - 06-20-2022

In the absolute biggest kick out of TK's career, he sends all the Mini's flying. The Owl land on top of Little Miss Sunshine with his hands cupped around her boobs. The Owl looks surprised but Little Miss Sunshine looks really pissed! Hubcap lands ass first into Pebbles' face... Poor poor Pebbles. The Knight Terrors have been sent to the four corners of the room. Tremble the Clown was tossed onto a coat rack. Luckily for Dodecahedron he missed the coat rack and is trying really hard to get Tremble the clown down but his tiny little arms can't reach. Li'l Elvis's sunglasses were broken when he hit the ground. Lil Elvis looks really mad about it too. Mini Morbid lands on his feet and screams out,

I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS THUNDER KNUCKLES!

Mini Morbid turns and scurries away unharmed by TK. TK drops to one knee so Tater McGillicutty can raise TK's hand in victory.

Are you done fucking with the midgets or what?

I wasn't fucking with the Midgets, they attacked me! Which is pretty goddamn lame if you ask me. I've been employing the fuckers since my debut holding fucking sparklers for my entrance!

It's a fucked up world, isn't it? Speaking of fucked up, you haven't named your belt yet.

TK turns around and walks away.

I didn't even say a name yet.

You're not fucking going to either because I'm not naming the belt.

I'm glad you haven't given up on KiKi!

TK stops dead in the tracks, looks over his shoulder, and says,

No.

TK has left the room but Charlie loves the sound of his own voice.

You'll name it eventually. I just know it!