X-treme Wrestling Federation
A word from Quentin Quinn - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Announcements & Important Info (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: A word from Quentin Quinn (/showthread.php?tid=43122)

A word from Quentin Quinn - Quentin Quinn - 03-08-2022

"As you know, the XWF has recently hired yours truly to head up its growing Minis Division. For far too long this weight class has been seen as a circus act. A sideshow. This company threw a cardboard belt at Mini Morbid in 2014 and he's carried it with him ever since, with nary a serious challenger in sight. I, in tandem with the wise and business savvy Vinnie Lane, have been working to secure talent from all around the world to compete in the XWF's 95 Live division! That's right - a nickel short of a dollar and below only. With my connections, I've been reaching out through everyone in my Rolodex back in my home office in Quebec, and we've already paid dividends. Li'l Elvis was a huge free agent signing in the mini sports entertainer space, as was Pebbles - who will be a STAR!"

Quentin adjusts his suspenders.

"The 95 Live division is full speed ahead, ladies and gentlemen, and you'll be seeing a lot more from these minis! I guarantee it!"

A word from Quentin Quinn - ALIAS - 03-08-2022

"Does this mean Jim Caedus is coming back?"

A word from Quentin Quinn - Charlie Nickles - 03-08-2022

Someone say Nickles? I'll fight all those midgets at once if you'll let me.

re:A word from Quentin Quinn - Quentin Quinn - 03-08-2022

"These individuals are not called MIDGETS, you bigoted imbecile. They are MINIS."

re:A word from Quentin Quinn - Quentin Quinn - 03-09-2022

"Feast your eyes on Li'l Elvis and see the FUTURE of this business!"

[Image: n1y3js-eelvis0813a3kj1444o6binary677511.jpg?w=620]

A word from Quentin Quinn - Raion Kido - 03-09-2022

"Why be a mini when you can be a dwarf?"

re:A word from Quentin Quinn - Ruby - 03-09-2022

Whoo, Go Pebbles! Best sidekick the other side of five foot! She'll be great.

(03-09-2022, 07:43 AM)Raion Kido Said: "Why be a mini when you can be a dwarf?"

"Sir! This is a SLUR sir! These are MIGHTY MINIS! I will not have you reducing their lots in life down to just their diminutive stature. Dwarves indeed, what next, do you expect them to stand around in your garden and wear little red caps???"

(03-09-2022, 08:38 AM)Ruby Said: Whoo, Go Pebbles! Best sidekick the other side of five foot! She'll be great.

"Absolutely. Pebbles is an inspiration to ALL minis. She will be a champion someday, mark my words!"

re:A word from Quentin Quinn - Raion Kido - 03-09-2022

(03-09-2022, 10:42 AM)Quentin Quinn Said:
"Sir! This is a SLUR sir! These are MIGHTY MINIS! I will not have you reducing their lots in life down to just their diminutive stature. Dwarves indeed, what next, do you expect them to stand around in your garden and wear little red caps???"

"I would expect them to fight Orcs, actually."

"Your insensitivity towards fellow HUMAN BEINGS is noted, Mister Kido."