X-treme Wrestling Federation
STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! (/showthread.php?tid=42459)

STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-16-2021

Similar to the last post but probably a lot more difficult to figure out!

The following folks have won Star of the Month (so far) in 2021:

Alias
Betsy Granger
Ned Kaye
Chris Page
Big Money Oswald
Lycana
Thaddeus Duke
Dolly Waters
Them No Good Bastards
North Korean War Criminal/Mark Flynn
Jim Caedus

Obviously the year is not completely finished and at the start of 2022 we will crown the SOTM for December - BUT!

I wanna know NOW who you think the biggest star for the XWF has been in 2021!

Is it one of these guys? Is it someone else? IS IT ME!?!?! (it's not me).

Please vote for the XWF STAR OF 2021!!!

STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Schism - 12-16-2021

(Full body of work considered)

He is Alias

re:STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 12-16-2021

TNGB tag run kick started a division that management has been trying to get off of the ground for as long as I've been here. They get my vote hands down.

STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Charlie Nickles - 12-16-2021

Alias probably had the best record of everyone on this list, except for Vinnie, who of course never loses, especially not three times to Gilly. So I vote for those two fine "young" men.

re:STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Mr. Oz - 12-16-2021

TNGB get my vote. Part of the reason why I wanted to be part of a tag team. Because they made it seem fun.

re:STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 04:36 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Alias probably had the best record of everyone on this list, except for Vinnie, who of course never loses, especially not three times to Gilly. So I vote for those two fine "young" men.

I lost to Gilly four times

re:STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Charlie Nickles - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 06:09 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:
(12-16-2021, 04:36 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Alias probably had the best record of everyone on this list, except for Vinnie, who of course never loses, especially not three times to Gilly. So I vote for those two fine "young" men.

I lost to Gilly four times

four times aka especially not three times

love ya bosshog <3

re:STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Mark Flynn - 12-16-2021

Sorry for taking so long to vote! I had to do math to determine my opinion.

Which if you really want to look at my thought process, here you go:

You skipped it? Figured you would.

I'm voting Alias.

re:STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Thunder Knuckles™ - 12-16-2021

Thanks, Mark! Voted for Alias.

STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - ALIAS - 12-17-2021

It's absolutely astonishing that Corey hasn't won Star of the Month this year. I'm tempted to put him as December's no matter what, just to try and right something that seems wrong. He has to be in the conversation, and I want to give a shout out to Chris Page too, because of how much he drove some major narratives within the fed during the first half of the year.

Ultimately, I've gone with the Bastards for the impact that they had in terms of bringing the tag division to prominence.

re:STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Corey Smith - 12-17-2021

Thanks to Alias and Flynn for the mentions. I was really proud of the work I put in this year and I think in terms of accomplishments it's actually the year I'm MOST proud of despite not being Uni champion. I really appreciate the nods. And yes Flynn that does mean I read the whole thing lol. Your in depth breakdown was both impressive and ultimately, in my opinion, correct. Because I chose Alias too, for all the reasons mentioned and more. Bastards would be a close second.

STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Centurion - 12-17-2021

I was really tempted to go with the Bastards, despite the massive ego boost it would have given them, because it seemed like they were relevant the entire year; however, I ended up going with Alias. Except for just recently, when Caedus has has gotten on a roll, Alias has been THE guy for pretty much the entire year.

re:STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 12-17-2021

I voted for everyone, including myself and TK

STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Thaddeus Duke - 12-19-2021

My vote got banned. I don't know why but it seems somehow poetic. Anyway, there's only one way to vote and that's Alias. You're free to disagree, but I guess you just enjoy being wrong. Absolutely dominant from the word go and racked up win after win against some pretty good names.

EDIT: Honorable mention to Marko for that incredibly detailed breakdown.

STAR OF THE YEAR 2021!!! - Atara Raven - 12-23-2021

Just came to vote for Alias.