X-treme Wrestling Federation
I Love You - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: I Love You (/showthread.php?tid=42276)

I Love You - Atara Raven - 11-22-2021

I've realized how I may have made it seem this fed or someone here was responsible for my decision to step away from Efedding. I want to first apologize, it wasn't my intent.

Secondly, it's a decision largely motivated by a majority of malicious OOC attacks and pettiness for people doing nothing more than playing a character across the whole of Efedding.

I'm finding myself having to defend myself for IC actions more and more. (Not here)

A sensitive subject was touched on In Character, I found myself getting angry Out of Character. I don't want to be that handler.

This is still very much my EFed home and if I do change course this will be the place I come back to.

I Love You - Theo Pryce - 11-22-2021

The rp deadline isn't for a few more days...

Just saying.

I Love You - Centurion - 11-22-2021

Change course.

Do it.

I'm telling you to stay, and you have to listen to your elders. Legally.

re:I Love You - Theo Pryce - 11-22-2021

(11-22-2021, 05:51 PM)Centurion Said: Change course.

Do it.

I'm telling you to stay, and you have to listen to your elders. Legally.

Yeah and you definitely have to listen to the really old people like Cent. It's just rude not to.

I Love You - Atara Raven - 11-22-2021

Don't try and disarm me with humor.

Brush my ego and tell me I'm pretty.

re:I Love You - Corey Smith - 11-22-2021

You know, I might be able to dangle just the right carrot to get you to stay.

No, it's not a euphemism.

I Love You - Theo Pryce - 11-22-2021

I would but the last thing I need is someone messaging my wife on Facebook telling her that I told some girl on the internet that I thought she was pretty. So I'll simply say this: You make the fed and the efed community better by being in it so stay in it.

re:I Love You - Centurion - 11-22-2021

(11-22-2021, 06:42 PM)Atara Themis Said: Don't try and disarm me with humor.

Brush my ego and tell me I'm pretty.

You know what? FINE! GO AWAY! See if I care! B-baka!

re:I Love You - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 11-22-2021

Brosis, if someone wants to give you a harang for any damn thing you do IC they can shove it, sit, and pivot. If they're that butthurt that they're bellyaching it's on them and they can wallow in it. Your creative direction is unique, your own, and compared to the antics I get up to, mostly harmless. The more critics you have, the more widely regarded you actually are and don't let a detractor here or there derail you because they think your shine is why they're dim.

Between you and the potential loss of Denzel, I think it's horrific that I'm going to have to verbally offend people alongside TK and Caedus without the purer aspects of this game to maintain some class, and I reckon based off of the shit the three of us do and they haven't said shit to us, they're just picking on you because they're callow and lame.

You're a member of the Bastardhood, as such, fuck 'em if they don't have enough sensibility to appreciate your contributions to the greater betterment of eFedding in general.

Like Theo, I too can't in good conscience say you're beautiful since I'm currently laying next to personal perfection, but unlike Theo it's not because I am homely and got someone way out of my league. I'm barely fuckable and got someone way out of my league, it's a step up.

We're ride or die though. Point in a direction and we'll go own the tag straps of the fed of your choice. I know that’s kind of paltry, but I certainly have faith in and appreciate your work.

re:I Love You - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-23-2021

I have no idea what Bobby was saying, as usual, but I feel like I should weigh in.

E-Fedding has a lot of toxic elements. We all have our moments where someone maybe hits a nerve IC and it makes us grit our teeth OOC. I have no idea what might have happened in other feds, but I know certain people out there in the world of fedding can be particularly hard to deal with. Twitter is a toxic waste dump full of them. I have fun with it, because I'm pretty good at separating my actual self and my actual feelings from anything I do on there. Some people are more sensitive or have more difficult a time with that separation. We're human.

Atara, I think you're great. I think everything you do is great. I fuck with you online because you're great. I BS with you OOC because you're great. There is not a single person in the XWF that wants to see you go away, this I know for sure.

Find your zen. Flush the bad thoughts. We'll be here.