X-treme Wrestling Federation
The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: The Betsy Granger Assault Scene (/showthread.php?tid=42271)

The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - Charlie Nickles - 11-21-2021

Did Betsy Granger really post this vile shit to her twitter? I know she's an impossible traveler, but even I didn't think she'd cross that line! Beastiality is fucking disgusting, even if you're technically having sex with the grim reaper or whatever. At least this is hotter than that Eobard Stone tape Jim Jimson liked to watch all the fucking time. Anyways, tell me what you think of THIS little bit, folks.

Charlie Nickles sits back in a chair as a masked Jim Jimson sized assistant pushes in a small TV on a rolling cart. Charlie inserts a VHS tape into the television and turns it on before grinning wickedly as a clipped version of Betsy's latest promo rolls across the screen.

Quote:[Betsy's] eyes meet a set of terrible, glowing red orbs as she completes her spin, causing a genuine scream of terror to leave her. A malevolent smile lights up his dark face as he leans towards her, a long tongue flicking out to lick her along her face. Revulsion fills her as she trembles in his grasp, his nauseating breath blowing hotly in her face. “You taste of sunshine and strawberries.” He tells her in a husky tone.

Before she can stop him, he pushes her roughly, both of them landing in the shallow grave. Quick as a flash, he is on top of her, pinning her down easily with his enormous body, gazing down at hers hungrily. He overpowers her easily, forcing her legs apart with his, one giant clawed hand keeping both her fragile wrists locked tightly. With his free hand, he slides a claw down her body, ripping the dress clean in half. It slides away, leaving her naked and vulnerable before him. She fights him further, bucking as much as she can, but to no avail. With a groan of desire, the creature moves to take from her what he wanted. Her eyes close tightly as tears streak her cheeks, bracing herself for the excruciating pain she knew she was about to endure...

Charlie's video feed is abruptly cut to black.

re:The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - HeavensToBetsy - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 02:54 AM)Charlie Nickles Said: Did Betsy Granger really post this vile shit to her twitter? I know she's an impossible traveler, but even I didn't think she'd cross that line! Beastiality is fucking disgusting, even if you're technically having sex with the grim reaper or whatever. At least this is hotter than that Eobard Stone tape Jim Jimson liked to watch all the fucking time. Anyways, tell me what you think of THIS little bit, folks.

Charlie Nickles sits back in a chair as a masked Jim Jimson sized assistant pushes in a small TV on a rolling cart. Charlie inserts a VHS tape into the television and turns it on before grinning wickedly as a clipped version of Betsy's latest promo rolls across the screen.

Quote:[Betsy's] eyes meet a set of terrible, glowing red orbs as she completes her spin, causing a genuine scream of terror to leave her. A malevolent smile lights up his dark face as he leans towards her, a long tongue flicking out to lick her along her face. Revulsion fills her as she trembles in his grasp, his nauseating breath blowing hotly in her face. “You taste of sunshine and strawberries.” He tells her in a husky tone.

Before she can stop him, he pushes her roughly, both of them landing in the shallow grave. Quick as a flash, he is on top of her, pinning her down easily with his enormous body, gazing down at hers hungrily. He overpowers her easily, forcing her legs apart with his, one giant clawed hand keeping both her fragile wrists locked tightly. With his free hand, he slides a claw down her body, ripping the dress clean in half. It slides away, leaving her naked and vulnerable before him. She fights him further, bucking as much as she can, but to no avail. With a groan of desire, the creature moves to take from her what he wanted. Her eyes close tightly as tears streak her cheeks, bracing herself for the excruciating pain she knew she was about to endure...

Charlie's video feed is abruptly cut to black.

Well, no she didn't, because that happened off-camera. But cool story, bro.

re:The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-22-2021

Just to touch on this real quick -

I know in some other feds, there's a differentiation between "on" and "off" camera - but there has never been that separation here. It has always been that if it is in the RP, then it's "canon," and something that everyone knows and sees and is aware of.

There's kind of a weird balance in efedding when it comes to suspension of disbelief, and it comes from pro wrestling itself, I suppose. We are used to seeing spots with wrestlers where they are doing all sorts of dumb or illegal or allegedly sneaky things, all with a camera recording them the entire time as if the wrestler didn't even know it was there.

In my own writing I have always explained this away by suggesting there were XWF Drones flying around filming all of the talent 24/7.

For stuff like this, or things like flashbacks, etc... it gets a little trickier. If Vinnie has a dream, how would it be on camera, for example? If it's a memory, or anything like that. Do the drones travel through time? Do we all have neuro implants?

Regardless of that - my own personal opinions when it came to the "off camera" bit that other feds use is that I'm not a fan of it. I feel like it's a bit of a cop out and that "character development" doesn't really happen unless others can know and see that development.

If you publish it, it's broadcast on the XWF streams... whatever they are. So people see it.

Does that make sense?

The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - Centurion - 11-22-2021

As true as that may be, I do have to ask this question - what was the purpose of this post to begin with?

re:The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - Charlie Nickles - 11-22-2021

(11-22-2021, 10:42 AM)Centurion Said: As true as that may be, I do have to ask this question - what was the purpose of this post to begin with?

ooc: I think it's pretty clear that the point of this post was to rib Betsy Granger IC and draw attention to an action she took in her promo to promote our TV title match.

re:The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - Thunder Knuckles™ - 11-22-2021

[Image: vJZeWl4.gif]

The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - Centurion - 11-22-2021

Yeah, I get that. I guess I figured it would make more sense to do it in an actual RP. But that's a "me" thing.

re:The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-23-2021

IC interactions on the boards are usually fun. I think some folks aren't really accustomed to doing it, which I get. Some feds it's just "RP and that's all." We try to give you guys a way to fed any way you'd like to do it.

The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - Theo Pryce - 11-23-2021

Yeah honestly stuff like this was a lot more common a few years ago and truthfully I hope we get back to more interaction on the boards and more back and forth IC bickering. I always enjoyed that aspect of things. Ideally with the IC discord channel deactivated we can get back to utilizing these boards to their fullest.

I never liked the IC Discord but Theo lobbied hard for it

re:The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - Mr. Oz - 11-23-2021

It was a good thing, until whatever happened at the end. It's how Oz got a match against Thias on Bad Medicine afterall.

Fuck you, Ghost Tank

re:The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - Mr. Oz - 11-23-2021

(11-23-2021, 09:48 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Fuck you, Ghost Tank

Love you too, baby boy.

re:The Betsy Granger Assault Scene - Theo Pryce - 11-23-2021

(11-23-2021, 09:37 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: I never liked the IC Discord but Theo lobbied hard for it

You son of a bitch