X-treme Wrestling Federation
Half Off Sale - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 X-treme Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Half Off Sale (/showthread.php?tid=41469)

Half Off Sale - Charlie Nickles - 07-23-2021

Charlie follows Atara and pins Jim.

re:Half Off Sale - JimCaedus - 07-23-2021

Why Charlie had chosen to pin Jim with the piledriver- no not the wrestling maneuver, which would've been appropriate, I mean the carnal position -is anyone's best guess, but-

KICK OUT!!!

-and in savage fashion no less as the Xtreme Champ flips Chuckles forward with his legs in a neato DDT we all wish woulda cracked his skull like an egg. Still, it does the trick and leaves fatso dazed long enough for- Heeeeeeeeeeeey...a pack of gum seems to have dropped from Charlie's sweatpants pocket. Jim plucks it from the floor as Chuckles rises slowly.

Mmmmmhm...limited edition Grecian pomegranate Juicy Fruit. Here ya go Atty- Tosses her her gum. Jim turns back to Charlie. For Atty- Kick to the ribs. For Boss Lane- Second kick to the ribs. For me- Well-placed kick to the brown eye. And for Acockalypse Now- Kick to the balls. Char rolls in pain. Oh...I guess you really do have some balls in there. Huh. Go figure. Hey officers, got another thief. Of the petty variety.

While the one officer leads away the purse snatcher, the other gathers the loose change sprawled on the ground and cuffs him, leading him away. Definitively. The XWF drone follows as we watch Charlie Nickles being placed in the backseat of a marked car outside and driven away, followed closely by the second officer with the snatcher perp in his own marked car.

Half Off Sale - NorthKoreanWarCriminal - 07-23-2021

OOC: Oh man, I was really hoping Jim would always kick out with 13 minutes left on the clock as a gimmick.

Still, those first two kickouts back-to-back, legendary.

re:Half Off Sale - Jim "the Jim" Jimson - 07-23-2021

(07-23-2021, 10:21 AM)JimCaedus Said:

While the one officer leads away the purse snatcher, the other gathers the loose change sprawled on the ground and cuffs him, leading him away. Definitively. The XWF drone follows as we watch Charlie Nickles being placed in the backseat of a marked car outside and driven away, followed closely by the second officer with the snatcher perp in his own marked car.

Suddenly Jim comes in with a helicopter with big fuck off magnet hanging on the bottom of it and picks up the police car Charlie is locked in, carrying him away from a runin with the law

Jim: Hey Jim

Jim: Yea Jim

Jim: My sensors are picking up on 2 heat signals from the police car, elimnate the dirty pig... the cop

Jim pulls out a raygun and shots at the floor of the helipcopter in the direction of the car

Assassin Jim: Done.

Jim: Well.... There's one heat signal now... hopefully it's Charlies, idk guess we'll find out if he's alive at wargames