X-treme Wrestling Federation
MAY SOTM - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: MAY SOTM (/showthread.php?tid=40998)

MAY SOTM - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-02-2021

Hey guys! HUGE month we just had with a great PPV and a ton of new additions to the product - things like the bWo, Jim Caedus coming back, Corporate Chaos, etc... just a lot of stuff going on!

The RP thread is probably going to take a little time, but we have a nice sample of folks who did a great job in May - so let's see what you all think!

As always, drop a vote and then come down into the comments to tell us why you voted that way. You can choose OTHER and nominate someone not listed as well.

Thanks!

re:MAY SOTM - B.O.B. D - 06-02-2021

As someone who puts the Title up high, it's hard for me to usually NOT vote for whoever takes it, so my vote goes to Alias.

But everyone on that list had a great month and deserves to be proud of their work

MAY SOTM - Atara Raven - 06-02-2021

Oof...it's hard to not immediately go with Alias or Lycana, but coming off arguably the best PPV since I have been here. A PPV titled and centered around one match I have to give it to Corey.

It didn't seem to be getting much traction at the beginning and he took it by the horns throughout the month not only winning it but hyping it for it to be the spectacle it was intended to be.

MAY SOTM - Andre Dixon - 06-02-2021

This one was insanely tough for me. Alias definitely deserves it as the new champ. Corey definitely deserves it for winning that insane LOF match. Atara deserves it for her insane month as well. At the end of the day I voted for Lycana though as she has been killing it and really deserves it as well. I feel like any of those 4 are the right choice.

MAY SOTM - Ariel Dixon - 06-02-2021

I gave it to Alias. For me it came down to Corey, Lycana and Alias. I just thought something in Alias work hits different for me. Props to all three. Side note Chris Chaos can choke on my non existent nuts! I kid I kid

MAY SOTM - Chris Page - 06-02-2021

All of the nominations are deserving. My vote went to Ozzy. Say what you want but you cannot say that his game did not elevate with Demos and the LOF Briefcase match.

MAY SOTM - JimCaedus - 06-02-2021

I have to agree that Oswald has been stepping up his game; I'm impressed and I hope he continues to do so. Alias as well is amazing, so are all the names to be honest, I'm proud of everyone on this list, everyone. I can only vote once however so I'm going to throw mine behind Lycana. Not only is she very talented and always an entertaining read but as a relative newcomer to the fed she's been so balls to the wall with it. That's inspirational imo, a great example to set for other new additions to the roster and deserving of the SOTM.

MAY SOTM - ALIAS - 06-02-2021

Went Corey. He's really been chugging away for months now as someone that we all know is a massive threat to everyone, but it's almost like there was always someone (or plural) who had a special accomplishment each month that took the attention for this. Winning LoF, now it's his turn.

MAY SOTM - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 06-02-2021

I’m voted Big Money.

For the times I’ve read his work dating back to 2015, I think this has been his best month of RPing that I’ve ever seen. He deserves a lot credit for that.

And so does Corey Smith.

Because for the times I’ve read his work dating back to 2017, this (including just some killer under the radar work from April) has been the best that I’ve seen him as well. So damn quality.

Both these big beautiful bastards get my votes.

MAY SOTM - HeavensToBetsy - 06-02-2021

All of these names had a fair bid at this, and it came down to my two favorite ladies. And while I tip my hat strong to my sister Atty being the most fun opponent I've had yet, my vote goes to my other sister Lycana. She's been putting in the work consistently since her first day and it's paying off in a huge way. She deserves every bit of this. Keep it up, girlie!!! Girl Power!!!

MAY SOTM - Ned Kaye - 06-02-2021

Gave my support to Big Money Ozzy. He's been doing great recently and deserves the nod in my opinion.

re:MAY SOTM - Thaddeus Duke - 06-02-2021

It's easy to vote Lycana and she certainly deserves it, but we've seen this coming for her for quite awhile.

Corey's the man, he can win everything he wants.... cept SOTM (so far.)

That said, I'm throwing my vote behind Big Ozzy. He's been around a long time and has suffered through a lot of trolling and abuse in and and out of character and still he stuck it out. He's been putting forward probably his best work he's ever done lately and while he didn't win in the LoF match, he had a strong showing. In and out of character, I'm personally really proud of him, (and I know several others are as well) his work and his effort these last several weeks and months and I'm happy to throw my vote to him.

MAY SOTM - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 06-02-2021

Vote Ozzy. Dude busted his ass and won over Demos.

re:MAY SOTM - Mr. Oz - 06-02-2021

I threw my votes at Alias and Lycana.

While I forget most of the stuff they've put out, I do know that when I read their promos, I thoroughly enjoy most of their work. They both did so fuckin' good and I can't wait to see more.

Also, guys, you're gonna fuckin' make me cry with all that good shit.

Stop it. Stop being nice to me. I can't take compliments, goddammit.

re:MAY SOTM - Corey Smith - 06-02-2021

At the point I voted it was tied between Ozzy and Lycana. I'm gonna swing it towards Lycana with no offense to GT. Honestly, I wasnt sure she would stay after The Left Hand kinda dissappitated, but she did. And she also stuck around despite not having immediate success, which also showed dedication. I think I she makes for a very fitting Xtreme champ as well.

MAY SOTM - Thunder Knuckles™ - 06-02-2021

I voted for Ozzy but for some reason... My vote got counted for Chris Choas. What do?

MAY SOTM - Ariel Dixon - 06-02-2021

It’s rigged by Gawd!! I blame Jenny Myst! Or like one of those BoB fuckers

re:MAY SOTM - Lycana - 06-02-2021

I've been staring at this all day trying to decide who to pick.

I not only can make arguments for every single person on the list, I can name a huge one to put into the 'Others' section as well.

For me, this go round I'm going to give it to Corey. I've seen him on the list time after time, and I think he deserves to be there each time. He is consistent, not only with the amount he puts out, but with the quality in it as well. I couldn't get over the story he dropped for LoF, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Credit due to everybody on that list... So many that deserved to be on there as well. Page. Marf. Dock. Ruby.... I can go on and on.

And thank you to everyone, for all the kind words. <3

MAY SOTM - Robert "The Omega" Main - 06-03-2021

Big Money Oswald has really impressed with his work and dedication as of late. You deserve it...