X-treme Wrestling Federation
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! (/showthread.php?tid=40986)

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Dolly Waters - 05-31-2021

Tommy Slavino: "Tommy Slavino here with some HUGE news coming out of XWF Leap Of Faith! I am proud to announce that after Leap Of Faith BOB was able to secure the services of one of the hottest stars in the XWF today, and she's here with me to make her first declaration of war!"

Entering to the right...

DOLLY WATERS!!?

[Image: img-chloe-moretz-105804755271.jpg]

Dolly leers into the camera savoring the moment.

"I bet you're all wondering, what's a girl like me doing hanging around villains like these? The answer's simple, MONEY! I've wasted far too much of my time here in the XWF trying to appease others! And meanwhile, as I've suffered setback after setback, who was there for me!? At fourteen, I was considered a fucking prodigy! Now as I enter adulthood, what am I? An XWF classic? A nostalgia act!?"

A sour look falls over Dolly.

"No way! From hence forth, I'm looking out for me and my new brothers and sisters of BOB! The rest of you can all kiss my ass!"

Dolly smiles for the camera before exiting stage right.

Tommy Slavino: "You hear that APEX Legacy? You may have won the battle at Leap Of Faith, but BOB is ALWAYS growing stronger! Who's next!? STAY TUNED!"

#JoinBOB

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - JimCaedus - 05-31-2021

Dolly smiles for the camera before exiting stage riiiiiiiiiiiight into Jim Caedus.

Stunned- heartbroken even -unblinking gaze into Dolly's eyes. Dolly...what the fuck are you doin'? Fuck what people think or say about you, this ain't the answer. You're a good person. You don't belong with BoB.

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Dolly Waters - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 02:47 PM)JimCaedus Said:

Dolly smiles for the camera before exiting stage riiiiiiiiiiiight into Jim Caedus.

Stunned- heartbroken even -unblinking gaze into Dolly's eyes. Dolly...what the fuck are you doin'? Fuck what people think or say about you, this ain't the answer. You're a good person. You don't belong with BoB.

"Sorry Jim, but BOB is exactly where I belong..."

She pushes past Jim. A few feet away, she stops and looks back.

"Out of respect... Watch your back..."

Dolly exits the studio, leaving Jim in a state of awe.

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Corey Smith - 05-31-2021

What the FUCK?!

We need to speak urgently and in private about this severe head injury you must have suffered!

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Reggie Estrada - 05-31-2021

Watching this from "afar", Reggie claps at this monumental moment in Dolly's career.

"Well... in the words of Malcom X... The chicken has come home to roost... if I were you Dolly, i'd spread the message loud and clear. I hope you make headway in the B.O.B crew."

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Dolly Waters - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 04:19 PM)Corey Smith Said: What the FUCK?!

We need to speak urgently and in private about this severe head injury you must have suffered!

I may swing by the commune if I can make time. I do have to travel to Mongolia ya know? And with all of the marketing ideas the B.O.B. guys are coming up with, I dunno if I can?

Hmmm, I guess I do need to collect my belongings though huh? Maybe I can pencil you in soonish.
😁

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Atara Raven - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 04:46 PM)Dolly Waters Said:
(05-31-2021, 04:19 PM)Corey Smith Said: What the FUCK?!

I may swing by the commune if I can make time. I do have to travel to Mongolia ya know? And with all of the marketing ideas the B.O.B. guys are coming up with, I dunno if I can?

Hmmm, I guess I do need to collect my belongings though huh? Maybe I can pencil you in soonish.
😁

If you need a lift or a travel buddy, give me a call sister!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Chris Page - 06-01-2021

[Image: tumblr_nmsf43ikYV1tq4of6o1_500.gif]

"We are just getting started."

Chris takes his cell phone. He scrolls through contacts before coming to rest on a name. He hits the call symbol before placing the phone to his ear. Several seconds pass before the line is answered.

" Hey Ranma, it is Page..."

The scene fades as Chris winks towards the camera.

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - ALIAS - 06-01-2021

(06-01-2021, 03:31 AM)Chris Page Said: [Image: tumblr_nmsf43ikYV1tq4of6o1_500.gif]

Chris takes his cell phone. He scrolls through contacts before coming to rest on a name. He hits the call symbol before placing the phone to his ear. Several seconds pass before the line is answered.

"Hey, Cor', got another meatsack incoming for you to gate-keep. Think overblown droning, so like Jim Caedus, but without jokes."

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Centurion - 06-01-2021

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - JimCaedus - 06-01-2021

(06-01-2021, 05:34 AM)ALIAS Said:
(06-01-2021, 03:31 AM)Chris Page Said: [Image: tumblr_nmsf43ikYV1tq4of6o1_500.gif]

"Hey, Cor', got another meatsack incoming for you to gate-keep. Think overblown droning, so like Jim Caedus, but without jokes."

Oooooooooooh SNAP!! 🤣 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- wait 🤔...heeeeeeeeey-

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Corey Smith - 06-01-2021

(06-01-2021, 05:34 AM)ALIAS Said:

]Is he....anime?

Also yes "Dolly" you can swing by provided you have irrefutable proof you're not a pod person.

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 06-01-2021

It's escalation, Jimbo.

You bring Warstein, we bring an actual teenaged girl.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 06-01-2021

What in the actual fuck is this?! That is NOT me! I'M DOLLY WATERS!

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Dolly Waters - 06-01-2021

HaHa! Whatever you say! I think the Gilly Graves schtick had a better chance at success, but I'm sure you'll be claiming yer the ghost of Shane Carvers taint by weeks end, so I'm gonna let it slide that you're being totally 100% that kinda creepy again!

Micheal. Professional Help. SEEK IT! Seriously, think about it. you're always so confused!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 06-01-2021

I’ll prove it, you bitch! I’m taking my body back! One way, or the other!

re:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Dolly Waters - 06-01-2021

(06-01-2021, 08:28 PM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said: I’ll prove it, you bitch! I’m taking my body back! One way, or the other!

In the history of bad ideas, this is the worst idea! Fair warning, if you come after me, you'll be dealing with mine! Not worth it Gravy. Move on!