X-treme Wrestling Federation
A video for comments - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: A video for comments (/showthread.php?tid=40439)

A video for comments - Thunder Knuckles™ - 04-09-2021

Thunder Knuckles is seen with a smile.

Looks like the fucking Left Hand put out a video for Corey. Probably the best Bitchomet put out yet. For the fucking record I'm not one to take up for Corey, for fucks sakes, just look at March Madness. Where BOB took out Cuntinuum but we have this weasley fuck Bitchomet ducking challenges. What kinda bitch move is that, really? I mean, that some straight Robert Main shit! Fuck it, let's open this bitch up for some comments. Let Ol' Thunder Knuckles know what you think!

re:A video for comments - nope - 04-09-2021

(04-09-2021, 06:12 PM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said:

Looks like the fucking Left Hand put out a video for Corey. Probably the best Bitchomet put out yet. For the fucking record I'm not one to take up for Corey, for fucks sakes, just look at March Madness. Where BOB took out Cuntinuum but we have this weasley fuck Bitchomet ducking challenges. What kinda bitch move is that, really? I mean, that some straight Robert Main shit! Fuck it, let's open this bitch up for some comments. Let Ol' Thunder Knuckles know what you think!

"My, this is very out of character Thunder Knuckles. It would almost seem that you aren't speaking from a place within our alliance but from some other place... in time... outside of the XWFs realm."

re:A video for comments - Thunder Knuckles™ - 04-09-2021

Thunder Knuckles smile fades.

Wait, this fucking shit bird thinks Ol' Thunder Knuckles cares about an alliance with the Left Hand? Someone give this clown a fucking history lesson. Not my team, hombre.

A video for comments - Thaddeus Duke - 04-09-2021

When did Drew Archyle join the lefties?

re:A video for comments - John_Black - 04-09-2021

JB and T watches this BS go down 20 feet away from them.

"Man, who manages to say some Russo shit with "out of character"?..."

"I don't know man, I smell a swerve comin soon.."

"Nah, I think Thunder is right... Devil Dude likes to duck and dive challenges like a trick on wheels. It's a damn shame he thinks he needs to flex his creative control clause like he's Hogan or somethin.."

"You mean Terry Borden?..."

"Nah, even he don't need to dissed like this, but lets just see where this goes."

Then they watch more of this fuckkery with some popcorn.

re:A video for comments - Corey Smith - 04-09-2021

I thought the whole thing was really quite tasteful and well done until the meat spin number.

Also Thunder Knuckles smells.

A video for comments - nope - 04-09-2021

"Birds of a feather, flocking together. Behold the unlikely unification of the weak as they struggle to protect their sacred company from the inevitability of change. Align yourselves... put past differences behind you... and when I finally return, your false accusations will be realized... they call us the "goths" they say our numbers have dwindled! The common tropes that you all cling to will be abandoned in lieu of desperate survival. Call me coward, call us ineffective, mere words of empty substance. The truth is, XWF exists on only two planes... Before Left Hand... and After. Deny it, but you know it's true and soon... we will be victorious, with or without your open arms."

A video for comments - Thaddeus Duke - 04-09-2021

Oh my god he's sending his sparkly vampires next.

BET ON IT!

(04-09-2021, 07:10 PM)Baphomet Said: [Image: tenor.gif]

AGREED!

re:A video for comments - The Blue Tango - 04-09-2021

What up, ya'll? Hey! Who's the weirdo?

(04-09-2021, 07:21 PM)Calypso! Said: What up, ya'll? Hey! Who's the weirdo?

Please dont be mean to toilet cat.

re:A video for comments - R.L. Edgar - 04-09-2021

(04-09-2021, 07:10 PM)Baphomet Said: ".The truth is, XWF exists on only two planes... Before Left Hand... and After. Deny it, but you know it's true and soon... we will be victorious, with or without your open arms."

[Image: 200.gif]

re:A video for comments - DZirado - 04-09-2021

Satanist at the door! The XWF AND GOD ALMIGHTY NEED ME to return!

(04-09-2021, 07:10 PM)Baphomet Said: "Birds of a feather, flocking together. Behold the unlikely unification of the weak as they struggle to protect their sacred company from the inevitability of change."

"Uh..."

(04-09-2021, 07:10 PM)Baphomet Said: "Align yourselves... put past differences behind you... and when I finally return, your false accusations will be realized... they call us the "goths" they say our numbers have dwindled! The common tropes that you all cling to will be abandoned in lieu of desperate survival."

"Oh..."

(04-09-2021, 07:10 PM)Baphomet Said: "Call me coward, call us ineffective, mere words of empty substance."

"Okay, but..."

(04-09-2021, 07:10 PM)Baphomet Said: "truth is, XWF exists on only two planes... Before Left Hand... and After. Deny it, but you know it's true and soon... we will be victorious, with or without your open arms."

"Okay HA HA, good joke! Who's behind this teenage angst fan fiction!? Somebody needs to find Jesus!"

re:A video for comments - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 04-09-2021

Wow.

Baphomet used a few dozen words to say nothing.

TK, you're beating a dead horse. The Kuntucky Derby came and went, the Left Hand didn't finish first. We did.

A video for comments - The Blue Tango - 04-09-2021

Bath the cat?

re:A video for comments - Derrick Diamond - 04-10-2021

(04-09-2021, 07:33 PM)R.L. Edgar Said:
(04-09-2021, 07:10 PM)Baphomet Said: ".The truth is, XWF exists on only two planes... Before Left Hand... and After. Deny it, but you know it's

[Image: 200.gif]

Both plains are better off than being in the middle with it. As a matter of fact, the only thing keeping the Left Hand off life support is the work Lycana and Marf are doing to remotely keep YOU relevant. Wish they’d wisen up and realize you are nothing more than an anchor holding them down.

Hey RL, sweet reaction! I did the same. Shot Pepsi out of my nose and everything.

re:A video for comments - Chris Page - 04-10-2021

(04-09-2021, 06:25 PM)Baphomet Said:
(04-09-2021, 06:12 PM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said:

"My, this is very out of character Thunder Knuckles. It would almost seem that you aren't speaking from a place within our alliance but from some other place... in time... outside of the XWFs realm."

It looks like someone has not been paying attention to anything XWF related but his own spots. There are plenty of references from Thunder Knuckles speaking his disdain for you and the LH regardless of aligned or not. Maybe you should stop assuming that every one that is aligned with BoB is not brainwashed- I say that to say that MY Universal Title is open to you should you decide to stop playing behind a camera, and, I don't know... show up and fight.

A video for comments - nope - 04-10-2021

"Very well. I leave the XWF and its people free of my torment. Lycana and Marf will reign over you all, but not in my name."

re:A video for comments - Thunder Knuckles™ - 04-10-2021

A secure message from Miss Fury lights up TKs communicator.

Miss Fury: "I've grown bored of playing double agent. The Left Hand poses no threat. Sever all ties!"

Thunder Knuckles's smile has returned to his face. Behind him is Old Man TK, whos looking at a photograph of the future. It slowly begins to change. Once a desolate waste land. Now shows a popping city and Old Man TK has wads of money in each hand. Old Man TK is smiling now as he slowly fades away. Thunder Knuckles now see this happening.

Old Man TK: "Gotcha bitch!."

Just as the words leave his mouth, Old Man TK ceases to exsist.

TK: "I always win in the end fucktards!"

A video for comments - Atara Raven - 04-10-2021

I'm here about the pretentious mouthpiece cult leader position?

re:A video for comments - Lycana - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 01:42 PM)Atara Themis Said: I'm here about the pretentious mouthpiece cult leader position?

You're looking at her.

(04-10-2021, 01:42 PM)Atara Themis Said: I'm here about the pretentious mouthpiece cult leader position?

ULTIMATE ATARA!

re:A video for comments - Atara Raven - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 01:55 PM)CCP Said:

ULTIMATE ATARA!

[Image: Kk3wfQ9.gif]

re:A video for comments - Thaddeus Duke - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 02:09 PM)Atara Themis Said: [Image: Kk3wfQ9.gif]

Ha! Got 'em!

(04-10-2021, 05:50 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said:
(04-10-2021, 02:09 PM)Atara Themis Said: [Image: Kk3wfQ9.gif]

Ha! Got 'em!

You couldn't.

A video for comments - Thaddeus Duke - 04-10-2021

*Didn't

A video for comments - Atara Raven - 04-10-2021

That was my video submission on my application. Sorry about the the audio, blew the budget on cheap cgi and skinny Page look-a-like... 😋

(04-10-2021, 07:57 PM)Atara Themis Said: That was my video submission on my application. Sorry about the the audio, blew the budget on cheap cgi and skinny Page look-a-like... 😋

Hired.