X-treme Wrestling Federation
February RPOTM - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: February RPOTM (/showthread.php?tid=40008)

February RPOTM - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 03-03-2021

BOOM! Right when you were recovering from that Star of the Month drop, we HIT YOU AGAIN!

Yeah, you like that.

Listen, I could add a ton of names as suggestions here, but much like Chris D'Elia, I like to keep things under 18. By no means is this list of choices meant to be a comprehensive selection of every great RP - it was just the first few good choices that came to mind.

SO! If you think of something else that deserves some spotlight, please choose other and let us know.

Vote and then hit us in the comments with why.

Here are the links:

Jim Jimson: A missile, A muscled up black man and of course dolphins
Demos: The Man In The Mask
"Notorious" Ned Kaye: Ned Kaye: The Motion Picture
Terry Borden: Inspiration:
Miss Fury: BOB Comics presents: Miss Fury in Operation Anarchy!
R.L. Edgar: Letters to a Young Vagabond.
Marf: Please exit the witch tent now, thank you
Betsy Granger: The Candy Land Conundrum

Thanks!

February RPOTM - Shawn Warstein - 03-03-2021

Voted for Fury.... that one was a great idea executed perfectly and stands heads and shoulders above the rest this month.

re:February RPOTM - Clint Fatwood - 03-03-2021

(03-03-2021, 10:31 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:

Listen, I could add a ton of names as suggestions here, but much like Chris D'Elia, I like to keep things under 18.

[Image: ComplicatedEvergreenGalah-small.gif]

I appreciate these monthly polls. It helps someone like me get back into the swing of things and introduces me to fantastic writers. Skimmed Ned's and Marf's, but I'll be giving some more in detail thoughts about each contender once I've read through them.

re:February RPOTM - Thunder Knuckles™ - 03-03-2021

Original idea this one goes to Fury.

re:February RPOTM - B.O.B. D - 03-03-2021

Went with Ned because of the same reasons I voted for him for SotM. His RP was executed brilliantly, funny, and the fact he hid the trash in the screenplay itself was a great idea.

I think the addition of Urias to his story has added so much depth to his character and it's showing in the results.

February RPOTM - Ned Kaye - 03-03-2021

Going with Fury. I had been thinking of a similar idea a few months ago and not only beat me to the punch, but pulled it off easily.

February RPOTM - HeavensToBetsy - 03-03-2021

Everyone here has a strong claim, but I'm giving my vote to RL. The guy has been a solid Hart Champion so far and I'm looking forward to seeing where he goes with the belt.

February RPOTM - Charlie Nickles - 03-03-2021

I vote for Jim b/c it was the funniest

re:February RPOTM - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 03-03-2021

I added your Candy Land RP as well.

(03-03-2021, 12:50 PM)HeavensToBetsy Said: Everyone here has a strong claim, but I'm giving my vote to RL. The guy has been a solid Hart Champion so far and I'm looking forward to seeing where he goes with the belt.

February RPOTM - Chris Page - 03-03-2021

Miss Furry.

This is not even up for debate.

re:February RPOTM - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 03-03-2021

(03-03-2021, 01:56 PM)CCP Said: Miss Furry.

This is not even up for debate.

[Image: c1cc82351944f2e16bbced14b747036d.jpg]

February RPOTM - R.L. Edgar - 03-03-2021

I voted 2 from the list, and two not listed:

Miss Fury- Speechless. I feel like having worked on and off with this handler for a long time, knowing how much they loves comics and wrestling, this RP was their masterpiece. Unbelievably good.

Betsy- I for one don’t know that I’ve ever read a 12,000 RP. I do know that I never would have enjoyed doing that- until now. Creative, well written and holds your attention. Great work.

Corey Smith (Drive Time)- Not just because Dolly is in here, but this is some of the most scathing trash talk I’ve ever read. I felt bad for Charlie, and no one should feel bad for Charlie.

Doc (King of the mountain 1)- reminded me of playing a video game. I always enjoyed the game girl RPs. This from Doc was again light and dark. Fun and terrifying. Even the trash talk, though it was short, I could actually hear the character speaking. Felt bad for Charlie again. See above.

re:February RPOTM - Charlie Nickles - 03-03-2021

(03-03-2021, 02:40 PM)R.L. Edgar Said: I voted 2 from the list, and two not listed:

Miss Fury- Speechless. I feel like having worked on and off with this handler for a long time, knowing how much they loves comics and wrestling, this RP was their masterpiece. Unbelievably good.

Betsy- I for one don’t know that I’ve ever read a 12,000 RP. I do know that I never would have enjoyed doing that- until now. Creative, well written and holds your attention. Great work.

Corey Smith (Drive Time)- Not just because Dolly is in here, but this is some of the most scathing trash talk I’ve ever read. I felt bad for Charlie, and no one should feel bad for Charlie.

Doc (King of the mountain 1)- reminded me of playing a video game. I always enjoyed the game girl RPs. This from Doc was again light and dark. Fun and terrifying. Even the trash talk, though it was short, I could actually hear the character speaking. Felt bad for Charlie again. See above.

It's pronounced *Demos*

re:February RPOTM - Thaddeus Duke - 03-03-2021

Gotta go Miss Furry on this one. That was probably the most creative rp I've seen he/him/she/her/them/they write. Loved it sm.