X-treme Wrestling Federation
Referee Recruitment - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Referee Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=39404)

Referee Recruitment - Referee John X - 01-05-2021

"Now all you punks listen up. I been talking to Vinnie Lane, and he agrees with me that there isn't enough law and order in the XWF! If you know me, you know I am NOT about the bullshit. Meanwhile, we got chumps like Ari Silverstein and Roman on the referee crew getting gigs left and right. Ari works for the damn B.O.B.! How's that allowed? You know how it's allowed? UNIONS, that's how. Can't fire these slapdicks."

"But what we CAN do, is hire some smarter, better officials! Let's make 2021 smart, safe, and WITHIN THE DANG RULES. Yours truly will be on the hunt for new blood for this old pack of zebras. And by the end of this year? I bet I'll be head referee myself. Chaz Bobo is an alcoholic!"

re:Referee Recruitment - Corey Smith - 01-05-2021

Ooohhhh can I pick up some OT doing this?

Referee Recruitment - TDO - 01-05-2021

What the fuck? So miss vinnypoo employed a corporate dumbass type ref? Oh good god. First it was lane, now a ref. *face palm*

re:Referee Recruitment - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-10-2021

Thanks to the efforts of John Bihl, who always works tirelessly to help the XWF become better and better by the day, we have hired our VERY FIRST virtual referee!

I lured HoloRef Dot Gif away from her employ over at some company called Fort Night. She's a hologram, dude! It's awesome, there's no way to bump this ref! Can't wait to get her into the mix! Awesome job, John!

[Image: db659bb24903f043990d43f91f24d962.png]

re:Referee Recruitment - Miss Fury - 01-10-2021

BOB has a friend who is tirelessly looking for a new career.

[Image: RefRudi.png]

re:Referee Recruitment - Karen Hunt - 01-11-2021

This is Mr. Referee

[Image: QsGoh5q.jpg]

His resume says he learned to count from a vampire and that he's not two men dressed in black working a puppet.

re:Referee Recruitment - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-11-2021

He's hired!

(01-11-2021, 08:36 AM)Karen Hunt Said: This is Mr. Referee

[Image: QsGoh5q.jpg]

His resume says he learned to count from a vampire and that he's not two men dressed in black working a puppet.

re:Referee Recruitment - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 02-01-2021

EVERYBODY!

You are NOT gonna believe this, but I found an old MARTY for sale at a local Stop n' Shop, and got him at a LOW LOW price! These things are AMAZING and they always follow the rules!

We got us a robot referee!!!

[Image: marty-robot-gif.gif]

re:Referee Recruitment - Centurion - 02-01-2021

[Image: usa_today_9654044.0.jpg]

A big congratulations to former AAF and XFL referee Amanda Sauer-Cook for signing a contract with the XWF! She is an accomplished referee within the game of professional football, and has been looking for a job since the XFL folded. She will be a great addition to the staff!

.....one slight problem, though.

....she doesn't know anything about professional wrestling.

re:Referee Recruitment - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 02-01-2021

(02-01-2021, 08:39 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: EVERYBODY!

You are NOT gonna believe this, but I found an old MARTY for sale at a local Stop n' Shop, and got him at a LOW LOW price! These things are AMAZING and they always follow the rules!

We got us a robot referee!!!

[Image: marty-robot-gif.gif]

Herschel Kiss and Ari Silversteen are seen taking notes on the new robotic referee. For those who don't know, Herschel Kiss and Ari are with BOB! Herschel's a part of BOB C-Team, and Ari is just a referee that has the hots for Fury, but they're BOB none the less! With these notes, the R&D department of Oz-Corp could easily create a device that gives them backdoor access to this unit, allowing them to tamper with its directives, effectively programming it to ignore the rules for certain people, likely BOBs. Judging by the sinister, chocolate-covered toothy smile from Herschel, I'd bet that's the plan!

Referee Recruitment - Hawaiian Hardhead - 02-01-2021

Hm.

I wonder if WGWF is still hiring...

re:Referee Recruitment - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 02-01-2021

Who?

re:Referee Recruitment - Ash Quinn - 02-02-2021

Back door access that fits BOB perfectly

re:Referee Recruitment - Referee John X - 02-10-2021

Just so all you fools know, I will no longer be responding to my slave name. I have joined with my brothers in the Nation of Islam, and I would appreciate all you jackaninnies respecting my new name of John X.

Also, Muscles Marinara is a racist, and I will be fighting him ASAP! Who hired this Kloset Klansman to enforce rules and fairness?? I'm going to be filing a complaint with the ACLU, that's a guarantee.

As-Salaam-Alaikum.

re:Referee Recruitment - Charlie Nickles - 02-10-2021

Hey John...you're a ref. What do the rules say about freebird tag team champions?

re:Referee Recruitment - Centurion - 05-21-2021

BREAKING! New referee has been signed to the XWF!

[Image: dYgJjd2.jpg]

re:Referee Recruitment - Chris Page - 05-21-2021

(01-05-2021, 09:01 PM)Corey Smith Said: Ooohhhh can I pick up some OT doing this?

Only if it is without booty shorts.