X-treme Wrestling Federation
Important: Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Important: Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) (/showthread.php?tid=3918)

Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - Archie Lawson - 06-21-2013

Hi guys, I have been called in for a job tomorrow so I am only going to have time to write a couple of the matches.

Would someone mind writing the first two matches for me?

Let me know... comment on this thread or PM me.

Also, results will be up on Sunday night GMT time. Or Sunday afternoon/evening usual XWF time. (PST)

Cheers

Shove It match writers and updates. - Archie Lawson - 06-21-2013

John Austin has kindly agreed to take the first two matches.

Shove It match writers and updates. - Archie Lawson - 06-23-2013

Expect results in the next 12 hours

Anyone able to write the main event for me? I planned on writing at work but I am hectically busy. The battle royal will be done when I get in as I want to write it. Sorry about all the rush!

Shove It match writers and updates. - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-23-2013

I will write the main event so we're covered on that, guys!

My results weren't of the same standard as last week and will be posted shortly. I am off to sleep but I have sent this week's matches so far. He will either post them this evening or I will finish it in the morning. Sorry people. Had a tough day at work!

Shove It match writers and updates. - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-24-2013

Update for everyone...

I ended up not having time to put it all together and finish it. I'm not sure what the status is now, but if the show isn't posted by the end of the day then I'll just be posting the winners with no matches and no segments, and it will be considered a failed attempt. I don't have time to put together the pieces that have been sent to me and fill in the rest myself, which is why I wasn't running a show this weekend myself. Every single match could be written in full and all segments finished and I STILL literally would not have time to copy/paste them into a respectable looking sheet of results. Plus, some is still missing. Sorry guys! I guess this is why Shove It is mainly an extra/optional show for right now.

Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - Great Buzzard Eli James IV - 06-24-2013

I'm fine just posting results. Earlier the better for me

Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - Great Buzzard Eli James IV - 06-24-2013

Maybe add a few fun tidbits during the match to make it more interesting?

Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - Archie Lawson - 06-24-2013

This is mainly my bad but indirectly. I haven't been at home for the day, at all. There was a break down in communications as well due to time differences as well as me simply not having the time I thought I would have! I am honestly really really sorry to let everyone down but there was dumpy nothing I could do, sorry guys!

Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-24-2013

just post quick results.. save u tons of time

Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - Scott Charlotte - 06-24-2013

if this is the case then everyone who posted segments needs to post their segs on the news and rumors if theyd like. Its a nice alternative to get your stories pushed through more.

Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 06-24-2013

If you guys send me whatever you have, I can wrap things up for Shove-It.

Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 06-24-2013

Alright I got up what I could for dem results.

If you sent something in that didn't make it into the results you can either...

send it to me...

or

post it on the news forum.

Eli James, congratulations on making it into the main event on Wild Card Weekend. Sorry about the delay.

Moxley, your spot is also official on the PPV card. Good stuff this week.

PPV is looking good so far. I got an early start on things so that all I have to do on Saturday is read the RPs and write out the finishes. If anyone wants to guest judge a match, send me a PM.

Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-25-2013

Thanks a lot for whipping it all together for us. Was a good read!

Shove It updates. (winners will be posted tonight if full results don't go up) - Archie Lawson - 06-25-2013

Yeah thanks John. As I said before sorry for the delays.