X-treme Wrestling Federation
He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. (/showthread.php?tid=39046)

He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - John_Black - 12-10-2020

[Image: 2d197690ebccc0e844d65469ac92e2fa.gif]

"What's up XWF peeps, it's your boy John Fuckin Black here. You what I did there? I'm tryin to piggy back off a white boi who tryin to creep up on ah sucka like my boy daddy Thaddy. No, i anit tryin to face that boi... since thinks he can reclaim that belt Daddy Thaddy got not that long ago. So Fuck Chaos, and his crew of wannabe's.

Now onto other important mattas, I have signed up to be on this yearly X-Maz kinda show for Savage. Last year, it was me and my boy T wrecking this place up with some coal, now it's just going to be me alone. This time, I want anyone whoever had wanted to fight me one on one, or whateva... come on here, and accept this shit.

I'll even sweeten the deal, if anyone of y'all beat me on that show, then I will quit the XWF, and not show my face around here for a whole year until December of next year. That means, no more of JB stankin up this place. That means, THUGS will just be will be disbanded for good. That means... this whole ass company will forget who I am...IF you can take me out for good that is.

BUT....

If you don't, well.... i'm gonna bury you in the snow. Let the cold snow deplete your skin until you plea for someone to dig you out, before you get hypothermia before the new years even ring in your ears. I anit bullshittin on that eitha.

Any 'Takers?"

He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - Tula Kealiʻi - 12-10-2020

You mean to tell me, not only do I get the chance to fight you one on one, but I can also shut you up for a long time?

Sign me the hell up!

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - John_Black - 12-10-2020

(12-10-2020, 03:32 PM)Tula Kealiʻi Said: You mean to tell me, not only do I get the chance to fight you one on one, but I can also shut you up for a long time?

Sign me the hell up!

Look it here, the former Anarchy Champion who responded to my challenge. I mean, I know you'll miss me fucking with you in the ring, more ways than one. You'll be fucking with Tommy even more, if you beat my ass that is.

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - Chris Chaos - 12-11-2020

(12-10-2020, 09:59 AM)John_Black Said: [Image: 2d197690ebccc0e844d65469ac92e2fa.gif]

"What's up XWF peeps, it's your boy John Fuckin Black here. You what I did there? I'm tryin to piggy back off a white boi who tryin to creep up on ah sucka like my boy daddy Thaddy. No, i anit tryin to face that boi... since thinks he can reclaim that belt Daddy Thaddy got not that long ago. So Fuck Chaos, and his crew of wannabe's.

Now onto other important mattas, I have signed up to be on this yearly X-Maz kinda show for Savage. Last year, it was me and my boy T wrecking this place up with some coal, now it's just going to be me alone. This time, I want anyone whoever had wanted to fight me one on one, or whateva... come on here, and accept this shit.

I'll even sweeten the deal, if anyone of y'all beat me on that show, then I will quit the XWF, and not show my face around here for a whole year until December of next year. That means, no more of JB stankin up this place. That means, THUGS will just be will be disbanded for good. That means... this whole ass company will forget who I am...IF you can take me out for good that is.

BUT....

If you don't, well.... i'm gonna bury you in the snow. Let the cold snow deplete your skin until you plea for someone to dig you out, before you get hypothermia before the new years even ring in your ears. I anit bullshittin on that eitha.

Any 'Takers?"

"You're saying you'll QUIT, just like little Thaddeus is gonna QUIT in front of the world on Warfare when I take my title back? QUIT for one whole year? Johnny boy, how badly do you want your job? I'll teach you to keep my name out of you mouth.......that is if you don't find a way to weasel out of it.

Whattya say? Put that sub part career on the line for a year against the man you decided it was a good idea to mock?"

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - Corey Smith - 12-11-2020

Honestly John, I'm not sure I want you to go away. You bring a certain flavor to the XWF.

Corey suddenly looks panicked.

That's not a racial thing!

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - John_Black - 12-13-2020

About few days after his Vegas Benders and exploits, he sends a recording from his hotel all sober, and in his bed.

"After much consideration of offers that are placed in front of me, I am not really going to quit the XWF, oh no... i'm pulling out the Gilly Trappin card. I am not going to let another disband my own crew, that'll be on me. But here is my own gift for you all who listen...

Chris, since you even felt the need to emphasize the word quit about three times, I have to put you out on ice, on the real. If you think you gonna make Thad quit, then you must be on some of that wet wet, because you are out of yo' fuckin mind. Fuck quitting, I have new stip in mind for you...

Let's go old school, lets take it back to good ol' hair vs hair match. You're pretty white boy locks against my nappy ass hair for this year's Savage. If you beat me, you can have the clippers and give me a good shape up... but if I beat, you...

Those scissors or clippers will have hard time in my hand as I cut the shit out of your locs until you can't even see yourself in the Mirror, maybe I might have to hire Corey to cut your hair down, so I don't have to worry about pissing off your fans (who are far few in between that is)... who's gonna see their Chaotic one clean shaven as he moves into 2021 with out his Universal Strap and his dignity in tact.

So what it'll be, Chaos?... times tickin, so betta get movin on a word."

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - Chris Chaos - 12-13-2020

(12-13-2020, 08:56 AM)John_Black Said: About few days after his Vegas Benders and exploits, he sends a recording from his hotel all sober, and in his bed.

"After much consideration of offers that are placed in front of me, I am not really going to quit the XWF, oh no... i'm pulling out the Gilly Trappin card. I am not going to let another disband my own crew, that'll be on me. But here is my own gift for you all who listen...

Chris, since you even felt the need to emphasize the word quit about three times, I have to put you out on ice, on the real. If you think you gonna make Thad quit, then you must be on some of that wet wet, because you are out of yo' fuckin mind. Fuck quitting, I have new stip in mind for you...

Let's go old school, lets take it back to good ol' hair vs hair match. You're pretty white boy locks against my nappy ass hair for this year's Savage. If you beat me, you can have the clippers and give me a good shape up... but if I beat, you...

Those scissors or clippers will have hard time in my hand as I cut the shit out of your locs until you can't even see yourself in the Mirror, maybe I might have to hire Corey to cut your hair down, so I don't have to worry about pissing off your fans (who are far few in between that is)... who's gonna see their Chaotic one clean shaven as he moves into 2021 with out his Universal Strap and his dignity in tact.

"Too late dickhead, the cards been posted. Don't feel bad though, now you get to keep your hair and your pride."

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - John_Black - 12-13-2020

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10395040]

"This is to you Chris and anyone who wanna have beef with me in XWF..... i don't give a fuck about who you are, who you reppin, and who you ass kissin in this place. After I take out these scrubs in my Jingle Massacre shit after this Solstice, i'm open for any reservations on the Geto Beatdown Tour...

Chris, i'm not going to be tha one who gonna feel like a dickhead when you won't get your present this comin Wesnesday from now... because, YOU don't who the hell you messing with, and i'm glad I got in your head in such a short amount of time. Fuck the card being up, one day i'm welcome you to the Terrordome of pain.

So, good luck Christopher Chaos.... and have a good day... i'll be watchin from afar."

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - nope - 12-14-2020

(12-13-2020, 09:15 AM)Chris Chaos Said:
(12-13-2020, 08:56 AM)John_Black Said: About few days after his Vegas Benders and exploits, he sends a recording from his hotel all sober, and in his bed.

"Too late dickhead, the cards been posted. Don't feel bad though, now you get to keep your hair and your pride."

And yet... The Warfare card still hasn't been... And you avoid my challenge. What will become of your own pride pretender?

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - Chris Chaos - 12-14-2020

I am not sure who you are, or why you feel you've earned the right to say my name, but I have bigger fish to try than you. You and your band of misfits (literally, what does your entire group have...like 1 win between all of them?) aren't my top priority right now. I am up over my ears with Thaddeus Duke. As much as don't like each other, I think that that respect is there (at least on my end it is), and I know what it will take to be competitive in this match. Sorry if I do not want to waste my time playing patty cake with this roster's ass-end. After the Duke match, we can talk about your ass kicking, until then, tell your flock of also-rans to keep their mouths shut while they still have teeth"

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - Centurion - 12-14-2020

(12-14-2020, 12:34 PM)Chris Chaos Said: I am not sure who you are, or why you feel you've earned the right to say my name, but I have bigger fish to try than you. You and your band of misfits (literally, what does your entire group have...like 1 win between all of them?) aren't my top priority right now. I am up over my ears with Thaddeus Duke. As much as don't like each other, I think that that respect is there (at least on my end it is), and I know what it will take to be competitive in this match. Sorry if I do not want to waste my time playing patty cake with this roster's ass-end. After the Duke match, we can talk about your ass kicking, until then, tell your flock of also-rans to keep their mouths shut while they still have teeth"

Gonna be honest with ya, bub. I don't think Thad has any respect for you. If I were in your shoes, and for some reason I didn't decide to just walk away from the business, I'd be happy anyone was calling me out. Beggars can't be choosers, home skillet.

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - nope - 12-14-2020

(12-14-2020, 12:34 PM)Chris Chaos Said: I am not sure who you are, or why you feel you've earned the right to say my name, but I have bigger fish to try than you. You and your band of misfits (literally, what does your entire group have...like 1 win between all of them?) aren't my top priority right now. I am up over my ears with Thaddeus Duke. As much as don't like each other, I think that that respect is there (at least on my end it is), and I know what it will take to be competitive in this match. Sorry if I do not want to waste my time playing patty cake with this roster's ass-end. After the Duke match, we can talk about your ass kicking, until then, tell your flock of also-rans to keep their mouths shut while they still have teeth"

Fool. When Thaddeus finishes dismantling you physically... and the Collector's scoop up your remains... I will be there waiting for your soul in the infernal realm... and with my claws clenched around your spirit, I will snuff the light from it to show you what real darkness looks like.

I no longer accept your admission of being a pretender... accept what's coming to you... have some integrity before the inevitable destruction of your facade.

He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - ALIAS - 12-14-2020

"LOL at Chaos saying he needs to focus on Duke, when he hasn't had a match in a month while Big Baddy Thaddy gone and had two at High Stakes."

re:He's Here.... Nah, Fuck dat. - Corey Smith - 12-14-2020

[Image: giphy.gif]