X-treme Wrestling Federation
Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job (/showthread.php?tid=39039)

Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Centurion - 11-30-2020

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-30-2020

I think his full name is Marfopher.

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Centurion - 11-30-2020

I actually believe it's Marfwell

Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Ash Quinn - 11-30-2020

I thought it was Marfington Marfson the 3rd

Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Marf - 11-30-2020

It’s actually Marfimus Orideous Swaysons the IV jeez.

Also, I accept.

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Corey Smith - 11-30-2020

Oh, I thought it was "Marv" with a speech impediment.

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Centurion - 11-30-2020

MARF!!

Also, this is officially the first match announced for the show. I assume that makes us the main event?

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Marf - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 03:32 PM)Corey Smith Said: Oh, I thought it was "Marv" with a speech impediment.

No sir. No dumb kid hit me in the face with bricks and paint cans around Christmas time. At least not from what I... remember...

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Atara Raven - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 03:32 PM)Corey Smith Said: Oh, I thought it was "Marv" with a speech impediment.

I thought it was a typo on the application and we we're rolling with it.

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Charlie Nickles - 11-30-2020

Leave it to a "legend" like 25 Cent to duck top tier competition in favor of jobbers like Betsy and Marf. Depriving the millions of fans at home an opportunity to watch a real match on pay per view should be against the law.

Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-30-2020

centurion would run over you dude.. but i digress

and marfs real name is

MARFOLOMEW!

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Centurion - 12-01-2020

(11-30-2020, 11:37 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Leave it to a "legend" like 25 Cent to duck top tier competition in favor of jobbers like Betsy and Marf. Depriving the millions of fans at home an opportunity to watch a real match on pay per view should be against the law.

If I fought you at Snow Job, it would be for the TV Title. Then I'd have you and every other punk yelling that I "didn't earn the title shot".

You've been impressive so far, Charlie, but don't outrun your coverage. I know what I'm doing.

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Marf - 12-01-2020

(11-30-2020, 11:37 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Leave it to a "legend" like 25 Cent to duck top tier competition in favor of jobbers like Betsy and Marf. Depriving the millions of fans at home an opportunity to watch a real match on pay per view should be against the law.

This jobber pinned you pal.

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Charlie Nickles - 12-08-2020

(12-01-2020, 04:59 AM)Marf Said:

And then you gave my belt right back to me after one meager demand.

You know Marf, when you first stepped backstage I thought maybe you'd be interesting. Someone I could get along with. Someone who could beat a few of these ninnies around here senseless.

It's a shame that I was wrong. You're nothing more than two bit comic relief.

Don't stand in my spotlight for too long. Connie always said I was a jealous man...

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Marf - 12-08-2020

(12-08-2020, 04:57 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(12-01-2020, 04:59 AM)Marf Said:

And then you gave my belt right back to me after one meager demand.

You know Marf, when you first stepped backstage I thought maybe you'd be interesting. Someone I could get along with. Someone who could beat a few of these ninnies around here senseless.

It's a shame that I was wrong. You're nothing more than two bit comic relief.

Don't stand in my spotlight for too long. Connie always said I was a jealous man...

Only thing meager was your overuse of the exact same strategy of being unoriginal. Next time I’m taking the TV title from your one dimensional ass.

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Charlie Nickles - 12-08-2020

Charlie chuckles dismissively as he shakes his head from side to side.

That's a good one, kid. At least you know your strengths. Stick to this little comedy shtick, it suits you best.

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - HeavensToBetsy - 12-08-2020

I can’t wait until this jobber makes you tap out.

re:Centurion's Early (And Unusual) Challenge For Snow Job - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 12-08-2020

I was actually moved by this.