X-treme Wrestling Federation
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Ding Dong the Witch is Dead (/showthread.php?tid=38367)

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Madison Dyson - 09-28-2020

Amidst all that craziness on Relentless Night 3, it was announced that Madison Dyson DIED. Rest assured, I'm staying in the fed, just shifting focus. And I want to make this fun. I want a number of XWF stars to be questioned about this HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE tragedy. A few I already have in mind, but I'm opening it up to some others to have fun with it. So if you want to get questioned by Special Agent Blackman about possible knowledge or god forbid INVOLVEMENT in Madison's death, put your John Hancock here.

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Centurion - 09-28-2020

Oh, absolutely. I'd have plenty to say

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 09-28-2020

In.

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Thunder Knucklesā„¢ - 09-28-2020

Yes this should be fun, im down.

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Ned Kaye - 09-28-2020

What the hell? Sure.

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-28-2020

In in in

re:Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Madison Dyson - 09-28-2020

Okay, this is gonna be a series of vignettes, spanning as many shows as it takes. People can keep signing up. I think what I'm gonna do is start off a Google Doc for each individual person that we can collab on. I will PM you the Doc, which I will have already started.

re:Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 09-28-2020

You can do Graves and Fury together.

You can also do VV if you like. She was just a murder suspect for 5 month lol

re:Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Madison Dyson - 09-28-2020

Another update! If there is a tone of interest I may have to pick and choose. But like I said I plan to roll this out over multiple shows. I have sent three docs out so far, I'm gonna stick with those three for now so as to not get overwhelmed juggling all these balls. I'm also in some cases going to prioritize people based on their proximity to Madison and/or past clients.

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-28-2020

gillys got good lawyers so an investigation could work with gilly not that he'd kill maddy. he had a thing for her Wink

re:Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-28-2020

(09-28-2020, 03:06 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: gillys got good lawyers so an investigation could work with gilly not that he'd kill maddy. he had a thing for her Wink

Now's his chance!

re:Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-28-2020

(09-28-2020, 06:19 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:
(09-28-2020, 03:06 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: gillys got good lawyers so an investigation could work with gilly not that he'd kill maddy. he had a thing for her Wink

Now's his chance!

Corpses can't say "No", Peter!

re:Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Thaddeus Duke - 09-28-2020

(09-28-2020, 10:10 AM)Madison Dyson Said: I get overwhelmed juggling all these balls.

Same girrrrl!

re:Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-28-2020

(09-28-2020, 07:10 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(09-28-2020, 06:19 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:

Now's his chance!

Corpses can't say "No", Peter!

hey it worked for soldier!

re:Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - Madison Dyson - 10-02-2020

I'm still plugging along at these. If I haven't contacted you yet, hang tight. If you're interested in doing one, drop me a line.