X-treme Wrestling Federation
Proof that Robert Main is shook - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Proof that Robert Main is shook (/showthread.php?tid=37980)

Proof that Robert Main is shook - Madison Dyson - 08-26-2020

Madison appears in her wheelchair, drinking a glass of fine champagne.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to bring an important point to light, because it doesn't seem to have gotten much traction, despite the fact that it PROVES Robert Main is a BITCH.

You see, in recent weeks Robert Main has refused challenges from the likes of myself and Michael Graves. He's claimed to take the high ground, insisting that he has a line of challengers already, people that have have EARNED the right to face him. That people like me, or Graves, have no right to a shot at the XTreme championship or the tag titles for that matter, because it would be profoundly unfair to just POOF back into active competition and demand a shot.

So, why, I ask you esteemed viewers, has he leapt into accepting an XTreme title challenge from one Mr. Charles Nickles, who in his illustrious career has wrestled TWO matches in the XWF. Boy oh boy, he sure EARNED that opportunity. Right from the sweat of his brow.

Greggo and Gravy are right. And Robert, you're just doing what you've always done, gaming the system in your favor to hold onto titles while steering away from anyone who is a serious threat to you.

Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me my lyin' eyes and ears are wrong.

You can't. Because you literally just offered a shot to a guy who is two whole matches deep in his entire XWF career.

Liar.

Hypocrite.

Fuck Knuckle.

Proof that Robert Main is shook - Robert "The Omega" Main - 08-26-2020

YAWN

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - B.O.B. D - 08-26-2020

"As co-GM of Savage, I must commend Robert Main for all the kickouts he's been doing........... Most of them at the hands of you and your flunkies. Him defending that belt 24/7 is still more than you've done over the last few months."

Proof that Robert Main is shook - Charlie Nickles - 08-26-2020

If you come give Charlie a little hand action to completion I'll let you be the first challenger for my new belt.

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - Madison Dyson - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 04:41 PM)BigD Said: "As co-GM of Savage, I must commend Robert Main for all the kickouts he's been doing........... Most of them at the hands of you and your flunkies. Him defending that belt 24/7 is still more than you've done over the last few months."

Hmmmm....you are the authority on being underwhelming, so maybe you've got a point!

(08-26-2020, 05:11 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: If you come give Charlie a little hand action to completion I'll let you be the first challenger for my new belt.

I don't have time to go searching for a needle in a pubestack.

(08-26-2020, 04:25 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: YAWN

What a master of erudition! A smarter man would have been able to muster a counter to my accusations, but you're a lazy dumbass so you don't even bother.

Maybe the powers that be who aren't already on all fours, ready to gargle Robert's nutsweat, could take note of this??

Sorry what did you say? I wasn't paying attention...

(08-26-2020, 05:43 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: Sorry what did you say? I wasn't paying attention...

This is what passes for witty repartee with our illustrious XTreme champion. Just like with certain other aspects of your XWF career, it's straight up "number 2".

No seriously I don't pay attention to you and never will...

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - Robert "The Omega" Main - 08-26-2020

[Image: 0rQqOXY.jpg]

And now he's posting Grandpa memes. Hooooooo lord JESUS, let me go get you a bigger shovel. Maybe we can get you good and buried by midnight.

Quote:ROBERT "THE OMEGA" MAIN SAID:

[Image: pjd5se1mnte51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...8fd70d8a9f]

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 08-26-2020

Robert's taking that one man AX3 act to new lows by reading from the Chris Chaos big book of comebacks.

Proof that Robert Main is shook - Robert "The Omega" Main - 08-27-2020

The entire roster can come after me. Know this... None of you will ever break me... That's just a fact...

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - Madison Dyson - 08-27-2020

(08-27-2020, 02:57 AM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: The entire roster can come after me. Know this... None of you will ever break me... That's just a fact...

Yeah, you SAY that, but when it comes time to annoint your latest challenger your words don't exactly jive with your actions.

But look, I'm a reasonable gal. If you want to dick around with dipshit LARP'ers or wet behind the ears newbies this PPV cycle, fine. Knock yourself out. But make me a deal. If you still have the XTreme championship in time for the pay per view after Relentless? I WANT THAT SHOT!

I'd say that's fair, eh? Just waiting for you to really look like shit when you turn this reasonable deal down.

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - Mr. Oz - 08-27-2020

[Image: Y23nuAc.jpg]

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - Madison Dyson - 08-28-2020

(08-27-2020, 06:24 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:
[Image: Y23nuAc.jpg]

Go blow, scrub talent.

In related news, why does Chadwick Boseman have to be dead but Robert Main is still alive and underwhelming us all? God truly is a cynical, rotten deviant!

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - Madison Dyson - 09-02-2020

BREAKING BITCH MADE NEWS!

Robert Main has now accepted a post-PPV challenge from Thunder Knuckles, while my post-PPV challenge to him goes totally unanswered, which is once again proof positive that he is avoiding me like a SCARED BIOTCH!

The proof

But it's okay Bobby, it won't take me long to force your hand on this.

Looks over at the Shooting Star title.

Proof that Robert Main is shook - Robert "The Omega" Main - 09-02-2020

Force whatever you'd like... It's no wonder people leave this company... Especially with people like you in it constantly trolling... This is my last comment period you are not worth the time or effort. Whether it's you, The Engineer, Lux, Mercy or anyone else associated with you, each one of you are despised on and off camera.

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - Jenny Myst - 09-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 01:04 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: Force whatever you'd like... It's no wonder people leave this company... Especially with people like you in it constantly trolling... This is my last comment period you are not with the time or effort. Whether it's you, The Engineer, Lux, Mercy or anyone else associated with you, each one of you are despised on and off camera.

Worth*

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - Ash Quinn - 09-18-2020

(09-02-2020, 01:09 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(09-02-2020, 01:04 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: Force whatever you'd like... It's no wonder people leave this company... Especially with people like you in it constantly trolling... This is my last comment period you are not with the time or effort. Whether it's you, The Engineer, Lux, Mercy or anyone else associated with you, each one of you are despised on and off camera.

Worth*

The Human Spellcheck!!! That's so awesome. How about ya look my way ya Lil bugger and quit perusing other people's arguments. Main, like myself, would eat you for breakfast.

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-18-2020

(08-27-2020, 02:57 AM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: The entire roster can come after me. Know this... None of you will ever break me... That's just a fact...

Wink.

re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - Robert "The Omega" Main - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 07:31 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:

Wink.

" Haven't seen a Doctor in a while... Maybe it's time for a visit!"

[Image: giphy.gif]