X-treme Wrestling Federation
What's up - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: What's up (/showthread.php?tid=37673)

What's up - The Incredible One - 07-31-2020

Hey XWF,

my name is Ian, and my character is The Incredible One. I've been around for a little bit... competed in recent feds like OCW, Boardwalk, HOW, GCWA... looking for a new circle of people to meet, hopefully become friends, and start some cool storylines and have killer matches. Write some decent RPs. I just joined the Discord too. Anyways, thanks for accepting my app and look forward to some good times.

Also, I'm Canadian, so here's my mandatory apology.

[Image: tumblr_lyh1tcFZof1rn95k2o1_500.gif]

I also like to post GIFs... a lot... something to get used to I suppose, lol.

What's up - thewizard - 07-31-2020

*my wizard senses are telling me that this is a good addition*

Seriously, I've known Ian for a little over 6 years. Strong rper, fantastic story teller. Should be a great addition to an already stacked roster of unique characters!

Welcome aboard, Eyan!

What's up - James Raven - 07-31-2020

Nice to see you over here, dude. I needed another Canadian around, and more big rematches to set up for myself đź‘€

Hope you enjoy it here and looking forward to seeing more of your work than I was able to see in OCW.

What's up - Johnny Legend - 07-31-2020

Boardwalk? Who did you habdle there? I don't think you know Andrew Barnes?

re:What's up - The Incredible One - 07-31-2020

(07-31-2020, 12:49 PM)Johnny Legend Said: Boardwalk? Who did you habdle there? I don't think you know Andrew Barnes?

When I was in Boardwalk I was simply known by my real name, "Incredible" Ian Bishop, but I have stopped using my real name for various reasons. The name Andrew Barnes rings a bell but I was mostly active in BW in 2015. My biggest claim to fame in BW was winning the All In 2 rumble. I also did the gfx work for them while I was active.

re:What's up - Thunder Knuckles™ - 07-31-2020

Well let me welcome you to the hottest company in the world. XWF! With that said I hope you stick around and call this place home.

What's up - Thaddeus Duke - 07-31-2020

Welcome to the asylum. Lunch at noon. Nothing sharp.

re:What's up - Madison Dyson - 07-31-2020

Hello friendo. I was in Boardwalk for a spell too. Not sure it was at the same time as you.

What's up - The Brothers Blackwater - 07-31-2020

Hellos and welcomes Smile

What's up - James Raven - 07-31-2020

The number of people that found their way through boardwalk over the years is always astounding to me for some reason.

re:What's up - thewizard - 07-31-2020

(07-31-2020, 08:44 PM)James Raven Said: The number of people that found their way through boardwalk over the years is always astounding to me for some reason.

Pretty much everyone that ever rp'd from 2014-18 joined Boardwalk at one point or another. It was truly the McDonalds of e-wrestling.

What's up - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-31-2020

welcome good sir to the funhouse

What's up - The Incredible One - 08-01-2020

Thanks everyone for such the warm welcome! Excited to get started Big Grin

[Image: tenor.gif]