X-treme Wrestling Federation
Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Regarding Leap Of Faith. (/showthread.php?tid=37613)

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Shawn Warstein - 07-24-2020

It has been an absolute pleasure to read everything that has been posted so far. I know there’s still time to the deadline but I haven’t been this impressed in a really long time.

I know that it doesn’t mean all that much from me,

But I’m proud of all you for the effort you’ve made.

Keep it up and keep the ball rolling.

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Thaddeus Duke - 07-24-2020

Your opinions are well regarded and they should be.

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Atara Raven - 07-24-2020

Ditto.

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - thewizard - 07-24-2020

Pssh

You're just trying to up that like-to-post ratio

Can't fool THE WIZARD

re:Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Jenny Myst - 07-24-2020

Ditto!

Everyone has done amazing work so far! So proud to be a part of this!

[Image: edWSAn7.png]

re:Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Shawn Warstein - 07-25-2020

(07-24-2020, 09:57 PM)thewizard Said: Pssh

You're just trying to up that like-to-post ratio

Can't fool THE WIZARD

That is clearly not the case.

I don’t often express myself to everyone as a whole. Mainly because if people want my opinion they are always free to ask, but I felt with the stellar turnout we have had so far (still time to the deadline) that I needed to say something.

No ulterior motives, just someone who reads everything and giving appreciation where it is deserved

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Chris Page - 07-25-2020

I'm done... finally.

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Scott Charlotte - 07-25-2020

It's been fun. I love you guys. Keep up the good work or I'll steal your fish.

re:Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Mr. Oz - 07-25-2020

I'm not so sure about my stuff, but I liked it and had fun. So, who knows. Can't wait to see what the rest of people are putting out.

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-25-2020

i had fun. probly put out my best work ever. i think the tag titles is gonna be match of the night. gonna be real close

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Centurion - 07-26-2020

There's some folks who showed up for this show that I really hope stick around. (glaring at you, Lacklan), or decide to take on a more full time schedule (glaring at you, Ruby and Dick Powers)

This was a hell of a show. It's the last of the original pay per views, and you all did it justice. It was an honor headlining.

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Azrael Erebus - 07-26-2020

Not to mention the fact that XWF also gets to play host to another federation, a rare treat and privilege that I hope spawns many great things in the future.

I think XWF really outdid themselves for this ppv and everyone should pat themselves on the back, you all rock and everyone's contribution is beyond amazing.

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-26-2020

Sooooo.... kind of embarrassing to say but I just realized a little bit ago that I missed the whole deadline. Apologies to everyone in the match. Got swamped last week and have been since. I had some fun segments and spots in mind too that I never had time to write up. The whole point of the Greggo character is to fuck around and contribute some weird ass shit, and I was looking forward to bringing that to new levels this PPV. Sorry again!

Regarding Leap Of Faith. - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 07-26-2020

Strong work erbody.