X-treme Wrestling Federation
CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! (/showthread.php?tid=37492)

CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-13-2020

"Folks, if you get a chance today to give the ol' Rubester a high five or a friendly and non-sexual pat on the behind today, do it!

Your Anarchy Champion went to hostile territory, the UGWC, and came home with one of their most prestigious prizes - the Cross-Hemisphere Championship!"

[Image: 9PXrzbC.jpg]

"Now, you might be wondering... Vin, what are we gonna do with that hunk of junk? Why do we care?

And the answer is, because it's OURS now. As a full-time representative of the XWF, Ruby's victory annexes this championship and it now belongs to US. I'll be making sure that if the UGWC wants a shot at OUR title again any time in the near future, that WE get due compensation as well as recognition for our incredible and historic victory.

We are ONE STEP closer to running the WORLD in the pro wrestling business, as Centurion also is in the driver's seat heading into the UGWC WrestleStock finals, which would give him a guaranteed shot at their top title! We'll own these chumps in no time!"

re:CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - B.O.B. D - 07-13-2020

That's a beautiful belt.

CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-13-2020

Mehh not as wonderful as the tv titles ive held in other places

CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-13-2020

"Mmmm, congratz Rubeh. Now when LoF comes around you'll elevate my client, the "Impenetrable" Sarah Lacklan, even further when you fail to derail her path to clapping that 24/7 briefcase in Fuzz or Centurion's homely face. Don't be sad about being enhancement talent only, Rubes. You have a role and greater purpose here; looking strong for my client to swallow whole. Stay out of my and Sarah's way in the Lips of Faith match and you'll be just fine, cutie pie."

Greggo licks his lips VERY thoroughly, smacking and slurping a whole bunch! Then, he blows Ruby a kiss! AND winks sadistically! *mind blown*

CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-15-2020

And on another note.. gilly us entering anotber deathmatch tpurny in japan.. the final tourny ever in japan..

Gilly bringing home his 8th deathmatch title..to go along with his 7th tag title once he and chris chaos win the belts

CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - LiamRoberts - 07-15-2020

Wow Pete must you make everything about you?

CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - Nathaniel Idenhaus - 07-15-2020

"I will give credit where, credit is due. Congratulations, Ruby."

"As for you Peter, you should probably swallow your mouthful of chicken parm before you speak, your words come out garbled enough as it is... no need to hinder them any further."

CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - Atara Raven - 07-15-2020

Congrats Ruby!

CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-17-2020

u pricks need to respect me!

re:CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - Scott Charlotte - 07-17-2020

"I regret giving him the satisfaction of a reply, however, from what the history of humanity has told me...respect is earned. I don't believe you've earned more than pity title reigns that were only given so you wouldn't run back home and get mother to take care of the XWF bullies. You've never changed, Peter. It sickens me. This is to you, Ruby. I apologize for making this about him, but lets not forget that you are the commendable party and true champion."

CONGRATULATIONS TO RUBY! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-17-2020

all the titles ive won were all EARNED ;)