X-treme Wrestling Federation
82 - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: 82 (/showthread.php?tid=37440)

82 - Hanari Carnes - 07-09-2020

You exploited a loophole while I was away. I get it, I'm not mad at it. But I think its a stupid stip and always has been for a top title.

Anyone can take advantage of someone not checking their phone (in this case i was in the cape for family vacation) but you won't beat me in the ring
Wanna gimme a match and put that title up, see who the real X champ is?

re:82 - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-09-2020

How do you kick out using your phone, dude?

82 - Theo Pryce - 07-09-2020

Something must have been lost in translation because I could have sworn Peter Gilmour was talking here but with a B movie Hispanic accent.

re:82 - Hanari Carnes - 07-09-2020

Lol.

I just think the rule is stupid. Always will. I already got shit from the family for being on the comp instead of hanging with them (to do the other two) and i get home tonight. Figured I could have one night without XWF and of course that's the night.

I'm not MAD I just think it's a dumb rule for a title that is supposed to be a top belt. One of the reasons I never wanted it before.

Oh well. Onto LOF

82 - B.O.B. D - 07-09-2020

Yeah, that's what I thought when I was on my honeymoon as Champion. Still kicked out every 10ish hours, though.

Big D ain't no BITCH

Sorry. CABRON.

re:82 - Hanari Carnes - 07-09-2020

(07-09-2020, 12:20 PM)BigD Said: Yeah, that's what I thought when I was on my honeymoon as Champion. Still kicked out every 10ish hours, though.

It's not about the fact whether I kicked out or not it's about the fact that I'm super OCD and I already had the match written out LOL but I have plans right on. But it's okay. I don't even care

re:82 - B.O.B. D - 07-09-2020

(07-09-2020, 12:46 PM)Hanari Carnes Said:
(07-09-2020, 12:20 PM)BigD Said: Yeah, that's what I thought when I was on my honeymoon as Champion. Still kicked out every 10ish hours, though.

It's not about the fact whether I kicked out or not it's about the fact that I'm super OCD and I already had the match written out LOL but I have plans right on. But it's okay. I don't even care

Are you saying you're writing your Savage Match?

Vinnie repeatedly presses the bright red KAYFABE button on the wall.

Nobody writes matches here dude, we're elite athletes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

82 - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-09-2020

..................................................................................................................................

*squints*

*re-checks the section this was uploaded in*

*shrugs*

Shane's Ghostly Spirit Essence: "How the hell did I squint or shrug without my body? Answer; I didn't. HAHAHAAAAA!!! F'n owned!"

82 - Shawn Warstein - 07-09-2020

“No Vin he meant for the website. You know for some reason we still out out super detailed move by move write ups for the people that don’t have basic cable.”

That's for the hearing impaired, dude! Do you have any idea how expensive it is to have Whoopi Goldberg read all the match results out books-on-tape style?

82 - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-10-2020

now u know how i felt when they changed it to the 12/7 rule or whatever it is now.. stupid rule i agree.. bring it back to 24/7!!

re:82 - The Hired Gun - 07-10-2020

Fucking whipper snappers, back in my day there were pins everywhere! Putting a condom on and getting ready to clap cheeks? PIN! Reading a news article, PIN RIGHT THERE IN THE ARTICLE! Checking to make sure they didn’t put mayo on your cheeseburger? GODDAMN PIN RIGHT THERE ON YOUR BURGER! And don’t even get me started on the Heavy Metal Weight Title, I couldn’t even take a shit without finding a pin!

THG continues his incoherent ranting due to his X-Treme Title and HMW Title PTSD.

re:82 - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-10-2020

(07-10-2020, 03:38 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: now u know how i felt when they changed it to the 12/7 rule or whatever it is now.. stupid rule i agree.. bring it back to 24/7!!

Shane's recto-plasmic spectre: "They aren't brave enough to bring it back. 24/7 is way too deadly. Just look at how I ended up."