X-treme Wrestling Federation
ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) (/showthread.php?tid=37406)

ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) - Miss Fury - 07-05-2020

B.O.B. does not play by your rules, we do as we see fit. With that being said, Micheal Graves will NOT be challenging for the Anarchy championship this week. Instead, B.O.B. will be substituting the newest member of our world wide villain empire into this match instead.

re:ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) - Mr. Oz - 07-05-2020

(07-05-2020, 10:03 AM)Miss Fury Said: B.O.B. does not play by your rules, we do as we see fit. With that being said, Micheal Graves will NOT be challenging for the Anarchy championship this week. Instead, B.O.B. will be substituting the newest member of our world wide villain empire into this match instead.

Oswald walks up to Miss Fury, planting his cane against the ground looking over to her.

"Miss Fury, do you think Ruby is ready for that? I don't think she is."

He chuckles softly.

re:ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) - Ruby - 07-05-2020

You don't have to play by my rules, bud. I'm not the one who makes them. I'm also not the one who makes the card. If Micheal Greaves is too scared at the prospect of losing his aura of invincibility, then let him no-show. I don't really care what he chooses to do. But if we could just supercede Vinnie's authority, and I don't think he's weak enough to let that happen, we could all just do whatever we want. But hey, that's cool. If the rules are off, then IF Micheal Greaves lacks the spine to step into the ring with me, then I officially declare I will send an immortal dragon named Kalinda to fight my match for me. And she is literally unbeatable. Says so in her bio.

[Image: DHgHwyI.gif]

re:ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) - Mr. Oz - 07-05-2020

Oswald's hands move to his head, he then growls and soon his hair, once tied, is wild and he is grinning wide as the white streak in his hair seems to be more prominent.

"Ahhhhhhhooooohhhhhhhhh.... You speak of Kalinda! Mistress of the Skies, a woman so wild that a scant few can befriend her! Yyyyyeeeeeaaaaaassss... I know her well! We have traveled across the COSMOS, ridding worlds of evil, ridding the filth that festers beneath a terrible wound of ev'ry DI-MEN-SHEEN! Yyyeeesssss... Tell me! How does she fare as of late? I hope she is eating well! I "

He'd fall to his right knee, grabbing his head, grunting and growling only to slowly come back to his feet, his hair tied back, slicked back.

"You will be quiet! I am in command of my own damned vessel! Not you!"

re:ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) - Jenny Myst - 07-05-2020

"Yawn"

[Image: 00h5LJp.gif]

re:ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) - Tommy Wish - 07-06-2020

(07-05-2020, 08:40 PM)Jenny Myst Said: "Yawn"

If you're yawning... then you should fall asleep on your bed. This is B.O.B Bidnezz loc.... but i would like to see what that mouth do though.

re:ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) - Mr. Oz - 07-06-2020

(07-06-2020, 08:41 AM)Tommy Wish Said:
(07-05-2020, 08:40 PM)Jenny Myst Said: "Yawn"

If you're yawning... then you should fall asleep on your bed. This is B.O.B Bidnezz loc.... but i would like to see what that mouth do though.

Oswald places a thousand dollars onto Tommy's left hand

"This should be more than enough. You can get your dick sucked and still have $999 left over."

ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) - Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh - 07-24-2020

Happy bday Jenny mcarthy

re:ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY) - Theo Pryce - 07-25-2020

(07-24-2020, 02:58 PM)Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh Said: Happy bday Jenny mcarthy

Hi Rayne.

Bye Rayne.