X-treme Wrestling Federation
UGWC - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: UGWC (/showthread.php?tid=37293)

UGWC - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-21-2020

As some of you know from Twitter, our friends at UGWC are having their WrestleStock event in a couple weeks.

A couple of you went for it last year, and a few more seem to want to jump into it this year as well. I plan on adding Vinnie in just for the hell of it, so just let me know who is going to enter into the event so I know who to name drop. I plan on doing a "XWF shows up to show them who the best is" kinda thing.

Hit me up!

re:UGWC - B.O.B. D - 06-21-2020

What's the deets of the event? Is it a Tournament, just a Wrestlemania type of show?

Also, what RP limits is it?

UGWC - Felix Jones - 06-21-2020

I have no idea what it is. Could you give more info? If it is something to rep XWF. I would think the XWF champions would show up

UGWC - Shawn Warstein - 06-21-2020

It’s basically a wrestling Woodstock is how I would put it. There are two things that I am participating in. The Open Challenge and their Cross Hemisphere thing.

The first one is one RP unlimited
And the latter is 1 RP 1k.

That’s what I know. Vin would know more details

re:UGWC - Mastermind - 06-21-2020

Fuzz is correct with the role play limits.

Both Robbie Bourbon and I represented XWF in this, last year. It's held over 3 days with 3 different rounds. I lost in the first round to the eventual winner. But in my opinion Robbie should have won but was robbed.

UGWC - Felix Jones - 06-21-2020

Hmmm. I'm down but can we write how we write here? I mean we have fucking a werewolves and Shane and a Wizard. Is it like a cookie cutter type of event?

re:UGWC - The Hired Gun - 06-21-2020

(06-21-2020, 06:21 PM)Shawn Warstein Said: It’s basically a wrestling Woodstock is how I would put it. There are two things that I am participating in. The Open Challenge and their Cross Hemisphere thing.

The first one is one RP unlimited
And the latter is 1 RP 1k.

That’s what I know. Vin would know more details

I saw people talking about it but figured I’d be too swamped to enter, 1K though? Hmm.... will check the deadlines and see how it works with my life of indentured servitude.

re:UGWC - Shawn Warstein - 06-22-2020

(06-21-2020, 10:38 PM)Felix Jones Said: Hmmm. I'm down but can we write how we write here? I mean we have fucking a werewolves and Shane and a Wizard. Is it like a cookie cutter type of event?

If that’s a concern of yours feel free to check out their boards. I know they have had some crazy things in RPs. I guess it’s all up to you if you participate

re:UGWC - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-22-2020

Yeah Fuzz pretty much nailed it. They grade by open vote, so everyone who participates gets to grade everyone else's RPs on a 1-10 scale, and then they determine a winner. It isn't perfect but they are a decent group of people. Mastermind, Madison Dyson, and Robbie Bourbon all took part last year. Rob did really well.

"Can we write how we write here?" - there isn't any sort of hard limit that I ever ran across, but I would guess certain things wouldn't grade well from the people there. Some of Roxy's more provocative stuff didn't go over well, for instance. They are more about good stories than good trash talk as well, from what I have experienced. As far as fantasy elements, that's all fine.

Their typical setup is a weekly show that's auto-booked with one RP of no limits. It can be a bit of a grind since it's every single week if you are actually a part of the fed, but since the WrestleStock thing is just a one-off it's no big commitment.

The examples of people who you have seen here who also came from there would be Kenzi Grey and Sarah Lacklan, as well as Fizz if you remember her brief time here with Kieran Overton. And Roxy, of course, but she's "from" here, not there.

Pretty basic setup. Feel free to check them out.

https://giwtwisted.proboards.com/

re:UGWC - B.O.B. D - 06-23-2020

Also, in [/align]case anyone else was wondering, the deadline is Sunday July 5th. I asked one of the mods about it. He said they normally have a Saturday deadline for shows, but are doing Sunday because of the holiday.

UGWC - Konrad Raab - 07-28-2020

As Vinnie said, I am the handler of Kieran Overton. Let me apologise for bailing like I did. I couldn't keep up with the 2 RP limit on XWF Savage brand. Anyway, I want to discuss the main reason I'm here and I suggest you guys read Synergy results first before I tell you more below.

The main reason is that Konrad Raab is facing against Ruby for the Cross-Hemisphere title at the next UGWC PPV. I was hoping if it was alright with you guys, along with Ruby and Vinnie that I do some segments on Anarchy (I think Ruby is on that brand) to promote the UGWC Cross-Hemisphere title match. That's the sort of character Konrad is, promoting upcoming matches that have to do with wrestlers in their retrospective companies.

Let me know if you guys, including Vinnie and Ruby are cool with that for a few weeks on Konrad promoting the title match and hopefully have Ruby and Konrad come face to face in the ring too. I understand if you guys don't want that and won't be offended if you lot say no to it.

UGWC - Ruby - 07-28-2020

I don't know if there are Anarchy shows planned until now and Kobayashi Maru, but if the schedule makes it so, I don't see why not.

Also, Raab! HUGE congratz on making Gabe Reno tap the flip out! Wink

UGWC - Konrad Raab - 07-28-2020

Thanks. I was surprised I won that Reno match to be honest. It's a win I'll treasure. It'll be awesome to RP against you for the title and hopefully, depending on Anarchy schedule, do some awesome Ruby and Konrad segments together.

re:UGWC - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-28-2020

Fizz you are welcome to be on Anarchy since it is lower writing needed, etc. I try to provide something for everyone with the different shows.

As far as UGWC, I plan on playing it like Vinnie feels that Ruby won the CH for XWF. Ruby is of course too much of a good guy to really see it that way.

I was going to do some cross promotion stuff, but with recent decisions the UGWC staff made I decided to part ways with them. Nothi g at all against the roster member or the staff though

P.S. congrats on beating Gabe Reno's bitch ass.

UGWC - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-28-2020

Oh wow Reno's there lol wtf?

re:UGWC - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-29-2020

Yeah. He lost his first match though so I assume he will quit.

UGWC - Konrad Raab - 07-31-2020

Ah, my bad. I didn't know you had that idea in mind. I just wanted Konrad to show up and promote his match with Ruby for the Cross-Hemisphere title at the upcoming PPV. So is that a no to the segment idea of Konrad showing up to XWF Anarchy to promote the title match?