X-treme Wrestling Federation
Coffee and Cigarettes - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum:   (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: War Games 2020 PPV Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=150)
+---- Thread: Coffee and Cigarettes (/showthread.php?tid=37145)

Coffee and Cigarettes - Felix Jones - 05-30-2020

My eyes slowly opened, the Sun was shining through the blinds causing me to wake up due to the heat. It had been hot lately in Las Vegas, but that was just a taste of the true heat to come. Summer was right around the corner and I would be blasting my AC to the max, all day, everyday. I sat up in bed and wiped the sleep from my eyes before looking around the room. Thankfully Jillian was nowhere to be seen. I didn't have the time nor patience to deal with her but just to make sure, I grabbed my gun from under my pillow and proceeded to check around my apartment, yep. She wasn't here. That was a load off my shoulders, for the time the being. I knew she would call me up soon for the job she needed help with. That didn't sit right with me, that was my old life but with that Blood oath, there wasn't anything I could do about it and she knew it. Oh well. I needed to make a call before I got my day started, I picked up my cell from the nightstand and called my fellow bounty hunter Jut. It rang a few times before he answered, it sounded like I had woken him up

"Hey man, sorry if I woke you up."

"Don't worry, I was kinda already awake."

"Oh, then I don't feel so bad. How'd last night go?"

"Shitty, All I got were rumors. He's hiding fuckin well. I might have to call an old buddy of mine. I just have a feeling in my gut."

That threw me off guard. When Jut got a feeling like this, more often than not, his gut feeling turned out to be something, from good to bad. It didn't matter, figured it was like a sixth sense, like how lucky I could be. I don't think we have super powers or some shit but it was something I couldn't explain myself.

"Does it have something to do with the rumors you were talking about?

"In a way. I told you the other day, Jebediah was planning something right? Well there have been a few thefts. four in fact. All of them gun stores. The strange part is that all of them were robbed on the same day all across the state of Nevada, and one robbery happened here in Vegas. I don't think it's a coincidence."

"That enough for me. He steals guns, and of course Jeb is going to use them in some was. So that leaves us with stopping him somehow and getting paid. Who's your buddy you want to call?"

I heard Justin spark up a cigarette, I did the same. That first puff of the morning was always a pleasant one. I loved it. What I would love even more, was a cup of joe. Coffee and cigarettes, the breakfast of champions. I jumped out of bed and walked my ass to the kitchen and turned on Mr.Coffee, Dark Helmet would be proud. I had already put the coffee int he maker, so all I had to do was press a button. In moments I'd have the nectar of the Gods at my fingertips. My Jurassic Park mug was ready. It was my favorite coffee mug, I owned a collection of them but this one was my baby. I put my cell on speaker so I could move around more freely to grab the stuff I needed while talking to Jut.

[green]"My friend works for the F.B.I. I havne't been able to get a hold of him lately but he texted me last night before I went to sleep, said for me to call him at three P.M. I'll see what he can tell me. I'm sure he caught onto the thefts as well. He's a smart man."

"He's a fed huh? Normally they are assholes aren't they? They don't like our types."

I've never met a fed that I could get along with. Always trying to tell us bounty hunters how to do our job, thinking they are hot shit, being cocky, all that jazz. They just annoyed the crap outta me. I tried to stay away from them as much as I could. One day I was going punch an F.B.I. agent in the face. It was only a matter of time and when that day happens, boy it's going to something else.

"This is true, yes but I've known this man for years. He's a good man, we don't have anything to worry about. Trust me."

Mr.Coffee made a beeping sound, telling me it was finished. I took the creamer out of the refrigerator before pouring myself a cup. I added creamer, mixed it up and took down the first sip. It was the spark I needed to become fully away. I felt damn good. After that night sleep and this coffee. I was feeling fantastic, more alive than I have been these past few weeks. My body and soul were alive again. It was about damn time too.

"Cool. Let me know what's up. For now, I'm going to sit down and have myself some breakfast. Wanna meet up at Kitty's Saloon later?"

"That's a good idea, I could use a drink later. How's six?"

"Six it is. Take care buddy." Jut said his goodbyes and we hung up, which was good because my belly was yelling at me to get something in it. I knew just want I needed. Some fluffy, milk-butter pancakes with eggs and bacon and not to far from my apartment, there was a diner who severed the best. No need to drive, I could walk there in ten minutes, no point in wasting gas when I could enjoy a walk. I was going to start off this morning strong. That was the plan anyways but plans tend to change suddenly. That's the adventure of life. You never know what you're gonna get. Forrest Gump is a smart man.

===========================

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't having fun in all this. It might be the fact it's my first big XWF event but I'm having a such a fuck good time. Even with the bullshit that's been happen. We saw a lot of changes happen last week with people being replaced, I was shocked with that even my team's captain had disappeared, even more so that Robbie Bourbon was dropped. He talked all that shit and it was for nothing. The fuck up part, I knew he could back his stuff up but no. He didn't do shit. A shame. As for my team. Sure Atara being taken away does suck but it doesn't bother me. My teamed ended up better than others. That's a fact. We even have a fucking Wizard on our side now. He'll send lighting bolts up all of your ass's. It's true. I'm not worried one damn bit. We'll take down team Carnes no problem at all. Boris or Red-X is not going to help them out one bit. They could get an extra member and we'd still win."

"Sorry Carnes, you're out gunned here, you're not going to be able to pull off any sort of victory. Just by looking at you, I can tell, Hell a five year old would be able to see you can't win. I've gone back and watched the tapes. You're a one time T.V. champion. You held it for twenty days and that's it. Every other title shot you've had, nothing has come from it. So why on Earth should our team have any fear of losing? If you don't matter, than none of your teammates do. Mastermind? Are you fucking kidding me? or how about Liam Roberts? Do you think Michael Graves is going to save you ass? If you're counting on him, holy shit. You're fucked, Plain and simple, sorry try again next War Games. I would say I feel bad but I don't. A pedo and a shitty leader like yourself Carnes. I'd be doing you a favor by taking your team out. So you don't have to embarrass yourselves. We have more important opponents to fight than your motley of a crew. Speak of other people

"Robert Main. Oh man, buddy. If you think Lowmo pulling his weight is a good thing. That just makes me worry about you. If he hadn't said shit and was replaced, you would have came out of it better than you are now. He's your weak link my friend and that's going to cost you, big time. I'm not sheep if everyone know it's the truth but you know what cracks me the fuck up? You tell me this, how everyone is saying that fact. You proceed to do the same thing that everyone else is talking about my team. Everyone said shit about Atara Themis ghosting us, and you turn around and call me a n00b? Are you on meth? You do see the hypocrisy in your statement or did you think I wouldn't catch it? Get the fuck outta here with that Robert. No wonder you haven't been back up to the top. You're so stuck up your own ass, you enjoy the smell of your bullshit. Fuck you. I have a bigger dog in this fight than you. My team won on the replacements. We're good now. So please keep talking shit, it doesn't mean jack to me.

"I have to fight harder than anyone here. This xtreme belt could be taken from me. While all of you other champions know if you lose, you're belts are staying right there with you. Not me, mine is gone. That's why I'm the most dangerous one in War Games. I'll do what it takes to keep my title. I don't care if I have to shoot someone in the dick, you can bet your ass I will. I have problem playing dirty, or cheating or whatever. It doesn't bother me. I don't fight fair, I fight to win and that's what's going to happen. So anyone out there, I don't care if it's Shawn or Centurion, Peter Gilmour, Shane 's zombie grandmother. If you're in my team's way. You're going to get stomped. What the fuck are you going to do about? Fuck you, there's nothing you can do.