X-treme Wrestling Federation
traffic right now?? .-. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: traffic right now?? .-. (/showthread.php?tid=36984)

traffic right now?? .-. - red-x - 05-08-2020

was just wondering if any1 knew y there are so many ppl online right now??? Huh

re:traffic right now?? .-. - Jenny Myst - 05-08-2020

Hmmmm the draft? Kind of a big day.

Does it really matter? Have you RP'd yet? Soft deadline is tonight

traffic right now?? .-. - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-08-2020

We held a draft this year for the War Games event. Many have tuned in across the universe!

re:traffic right now?? .-. - Theo Pryce - 05-08-2020

(05-08-2020, 02:38 PM)red-x Said: was just wondering if any1 knew y there are so many ppl online right now??? Huh

[Image: b6e.jpg]

re:traffic right now?? .-. - Felix Jones - 05-08-2020

So. Are you going to rp? I only ask because I don't want to waste my story if you plan on no showing. I can use it for War Games. I'll be posting in a bit but I think I'll just do the old school fed promo.

re:traffic right now?? .-. - Hanari Carnes - 05-08-2020

(05-08-2020, 04:07 PM)Felix Jones Said: So. Are you going to rp? I only ask because I don't want to waste my story if you plan on no showing. I can use it for War Games. I'll be posting in a bit but I think I'll just do the old school fed promo.

LMAO red liked it. WTF does that even mean?

re:traffic right now?? .-. - Tommy Wish - 05-08-2020

(05-08-2020, 05:28 PM)Hanari Carnes Said:
(05-08-2020, 04:07 PM)Felix Jones Said: So. Are you going to rp? I only ask because I don't want to waste my story if you plan on no showing. I can use it for War Games. I'll be posting in a bit but I think I'll just do the old school fed promo.

Mr. Carnes..... just focus on that war games, bro. Red X is just going have to be singing the blues before the slaughter.

re:traffic right now?? .-. - red-x - 05-08-2020

(05-08-2020, 05:28 PM)Hanari Carnes Said:

because i want to take his advice, and i agree with him. i'll hopefully use his words to motivate me

traffic right now?? .-. - Blizzard - 05-08-2020

“Aidan Collins brings the views” - Aidan Collins

(EDIT: I am high and thought this was an IC thread when I posted the above lmao)

traffic right now?? .-. - Shawn Warstein - 05-08-2020

It’s all good, it’s still true facts

traffic right now?? .-. - red-x - 05-08-2020

i FINALLY posted my rp, i had to go back a few times to edit, hoping that's okay, i did mostly for formatting, the other edits were for spelling mistakes. hoping to make my other rp even better, thankz for putting up with me so far..... hope y'all have been safe during this season of the virus. peace <3