X-treme Wrestling Federation
The new Debate - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: The new Debate (/showthread.php?tid=3557)

The new Debate - David skulley - 06-11-2013

Who do you think is more awesome?

-Crimson Dong
Or
-The Janitor

The new Debate - Nephrite - 06-11-2013

Dat Dong Boy

The new Debate - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - 06-11-2013

Gotta go with my boy

#DongAndSchlongConnection

I am personally a janitor guy.

The new Debate - Dean Moxley McGovern - 06-11-2013

Dong

The new Debate - TheJanitor - 06-11-2013

What??? Are you talking about me, or another guy??

Nope I'm talking about you my man! I'm a fan.

Oh shit!! Thanks man, much appreciated. I'm really new to
This so it means a lot. Any feedback is welcomed!

One thing I noticed is I cut more traditional, old school wrestling promos whereas some others create like a whole soap opera back story... What do you think is best?

I love the Janitor gimmick and I have a good laugh at all of your RP's keep up the good work. I find you really entertaining!

Thanks again, I'll try my damnedest. Maybe I need to check out some of this Crimson Dong's stuff? Apologies that I don't know who anyone is, like I said, I'm new. Could you drop a link to some good RPs?

RE: The new Debate - Kinwrathi - 06-11-2013

(06-11-2013, 01:38 PM)TheJanitor Said: Oh shit!! Thanks man, much appreciated. I'm really new to
This so it means a lot. Any feedback is welcomed!

One thing I noticed is I cut more traditional, old school wrestling promos whereas some others create like a whole soap opera back story... What do you think is best?

I think it all depends on how you write. If you write good promo style RPs, it's more entertaining than a boring story based RP and vice versa.

RE: The new Debate - Archie Lawson - 06-11-2013

(06-11-2013, 01:52 PM)TheJanitor Said: Thanks again, I'll try my damnedest. Maybe I need to check out some of this Crimson Dong's stuff? Apologies that I don't know who anyone is, like I said, I'm new. Could you drop a link to some good RPs?

I won't bother with linking you but if you want to check out some great story based roleplays I personally recommend Mr Satellite, KnightMask, Crimson Cobra.

Darker work is usually done by Nightmare, Unknown Soldier that I really recommend.

Private message me if you want any more help with anything, tips or assistance. Like your work a lot. To improve just keep reading everyone else's work and it will help your own.

RE: The new Debate - TheJanitor - 06-11-2013

(06-11-2013, 01:54 PM)Kinwrathi Said: I think it all depends on how you write. If you write good promo style RPs, it's more entertaining than a boring story based RP and vice versa.

Thanks man, being new to this I'm not sure what the 'norm' is. I'll keep plucking away and see what happens.

What if I want to feud with another character? There's a perfect nemesis for The Janitor out there but surely we'd both want our characters to win?

RE: The new Debate - TheJanitor - 06-11-2013

(06-11-2013, 02:00 PM)Archie Lawson Said: I won't bother with linking you but if you want to check out some great story based roleplays I personally recommend Mr Satellite, KnightMask, Crimson Cobra.

Darker work is usually done by Nightmare, Unknown Soldier that I really recommend.

Private message me if you want any more help with anything, tips or assistance. Like your work a lot. To improve just keep reading everyone else's work and it will help your own.

Thanks a lot man, I'll check those out. The time difference is killing me right now!! (I'm in the UK where it's currently 23:06)

If you have any tips for me, drop them in a DM, it'd make my day!

The new Debate - Archie Lawson - 06-11-2013

I live in the UK as well mate, watching the Valleys haha.i will private message you in a little bit probably or another time soon!

RE: The new Debate - Nightmare - 06-11-2013

(06-11-2013, 02:10 PM)Archie Lawson Said: I live in the UK as well mate, watching the Valleys haha.i will private message you in a little bit probably or another time soon!

I'm in the UK and I'm not watching the valleys. I'm very disappointed in you Mr. Lawson

Perhaps it is time for your NIGHTMARE

Lol

Now I am watching Piers Morgan's life stories, life's exciting.

The new Debate - Nightmare - 06-11-2013

Haha

I've just been cooking up some rplays/segs for all characters lol. Well the two I use lol

I am typing away at results at the same time. Shove It is going to be fantastic.

Yeah, results already?? I sent you a seg earlier, well I didn't my other guy did lol

Saw that, I will be sure to add it to the results and fit it in. Yeah I thought I would get a good start now so I don't have to rush it all on the night.

Makes sense to me, I don't remember if I said on DM that another seg should follow at some point :-)

Okay bud, if you want to keep talking DM me because I feel we're going off topic from the thread a bit.... haha.

Yeah maybe lol

I choose neither!

I choose "Nightmare"

Lol