X-treme Wrestling Federation
Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) (/showthread.php?tid=35434)

Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Tommy Wish - 11-14-2019

We see Tommy holding a trash bag full of goodies he's gotten for the roster from Oregon. He places them out in order, from a jar of weed to even a pair of expensive moccasins that was hand made.

"Hey all, i just wanted to bring back something from my travels back from Oregon, hopefully you'll pick out what you want from these bags of treets."

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-14-2019

Vinnie pulls a hobo out of the bag.

"Dude..."

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Tommy Wish - 11-14-2019

"Hey...i didn't know he'd be in the bag... musta been Drezdin's grandfather who passed his chance for a better life."

Tommy hands the hobo two xbuxs.

Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Noah Jackson - 11-14-2019

"Is the tag tourney bracket in there?"

Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Shawn Warstein - 11-14-2019

Probably not Noah... you think Tommy has that kind of pull? If we can’t get them what makes you think he can?

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-14-2019

"Heard you guys' episode of InfoWars. It was terrible."

Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Shawn Warstein - 11-14-2019

Well just wait until after Savage. Theo has promised me the brackets in exchange of me pulling some names out of a fucking hat. So soon enough the jokes going to be on you.

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Noah Jackson - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 08:31 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: "Heard you guys' episode of InfoWars. It was terrible."

"I'll have you know I did a TED talk, cunt."

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - B.O.B. D - 11-14-2019

"You got a Uni Title shot in there?"

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Noah Jackson - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 12:00 PM)BigD Said: "You got a Uni Title shot in there?"

"What's wrong, cunt? Can't afford one?"

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Shawn Warstein - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 12:07 PM)Noah Jackson Said:
(11-14-2019, 12:00 PM)BigD Said: "You got a Uni Title shot in there?"

"What's wrong, cunt? Can't afford one?"

“Excuse me Police.... Yeah I just witnessed a murder.”

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Jim "the Jim" Jimson - 11-14-2019

Are the trio's titles in their?

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Tommy Wish - 11-15-2019

Tommy hands Fuzz and Noah commemorative plates of the Sick Cuntzz that was hand made by a fan.

"Sorry cuntz but a fan told me to hand you these plates, maybe sell em on our non existant shop, and maybe you'll find those already established tag brackets."

He looks at Big D, and give him the non Soldier replica Uni title from the bag.

"Sorry D, you need to fight the man himself, but you can always remember that anything is possible with a replica you can keep in your crib."

Then he looks at Jimmy Jimson, digs in the bag and suddenly picks up a belt that resembles the trio title but with pinecones on the center plate.

"Jimmy, here you go... now go find you two other family members to celebrate. Maybe one day, you'll bring back a once celebrated divison that died and been abandoned."

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 11-15-2019

Hey, Tommy! Long time no see!

Robbie smiles at Tommy. As he does, he hoists a large bag of his own and puts it neatly inside of Tommy's bag.

Here you go!

"Hey man, same well i.. i appreciate you giving me some goodies. In fact, here's something for you."

Tommy takes Big Robs bag out, and pulls out of his own bag a large bottle of Bourbon. He gives it to him as a badge of respect.

Robbie smiles at the gift.

Thank you!

Robbie opens the bottle and takes a whiff.

Phew, strong stuff!

Robbie takes the tiniest sip.

That is good stuff! It reminds me of the time...

Robbie falls over, passed out from the amount of alcohol he just consumed.

Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler - 11-15-2019

Pig comes running in with a ambulance like siren and a needle full of adrenaline. Quickly, he thrusts the needle into Bourbon's chest and injects the adrenaline straight to Robbie's heart.

Robbies eyes go wide as he kips up, foaming at the mouth.

NACHOS!!!!!

Robbie runs through a door, not opening it but tearing through it like tissue paper, presumably looking for nachos.

Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Shawn Warstein - 11-15-2019

Hey tommy thanks for the plate, but do you or any of them Anarchy Airings in there?

(11-15-2019, 07:28 PM)Fuzz Said: Hey tommy thanks for the plate, but do you or any of them Anarchy Airings in there?

"Sadly no Mr. Fuzz.... best to ask Vinny the EP for why the show will be on tape delay..."

Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-15-2019

did u find chris page's balls in there?

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Tommy Wish - 11-16-2019

(11-15-2019, 10:17 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: did u find chris page's balls in there?

"Sadly no...but here's something way greater than human balls."

Tommy pulls out freashly made chicken parm with spaghetti inside a olive garden container, and hands it to him.

Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-16-2019

Thanls. Heres a pic of my super dick 😎

Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-17-2019

"Got any Deca in there? And some Tren, maybe? Can never have too much gear bro."

re:Gifts to all (Geri+anyone) - Tommy Wish - 11-17-2019

Tommy gets the 8x10 pic of Glimour's Super Dick, he cringes at first, but puts it in his bag. Then he looks a Socio, and just remembered that wired encounter he had last Anarchy before his "disappearance".

"Oh shit the Bumble Bee Rioded Freaky dude... oh I don't got those items in stock but I do have something for your liking..."

Tommy hands Socio an unidentifiable powder substance for muscle growth, and a honeycomb based lipstick.

"Hey... I just wanted to let you know that your bumblebee transformation was... dare I say it... hot."