X-treme Wrestling Federation
Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=35000)

Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Atticus Gold - 10-02-2019

So, after some discussion about the prize the winner of LL receives we finally came to a decision. Usually, prizes in the past have been either a briefcase or a Universal title shot which are good and fair prizes but we wanted to go a different route.

The winner of Lethal Lottery will be able to name the next PPV in January/February, give the PPV a theme, work with the GMs to give some match stipulations AND headline the PPV in a match of their choosing against any opponent and/or title they wish.

Fun, right?

Saying this, the winner will NOT be booking the show or judging etc. The GMs will handle that but the winner will be working with us to make the kind of PPV they wish. The winner will only be running the PPV from a purely IC perspective.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask below and if you haven't opted-in for the Lethal Lottery tournament, please do so HERE.

NOTE: The name of the PPV and matches will be reviewed by GMs before being approved. No one wants to wrestle a [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] match at [Image: pUgtAVa.gif]Mania.

Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Shawn Warstein - 10-02-2019

Lame. When I win get ready for “Cuntfest 2020: Presented by Noah Jackson”

re:Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Corey Smith - 10-02-2019

(10-02-2019, 11:31 AM)Atticus Black Said: NOTE: The name of the PPV and matches will be reviewed by GMs before being approved. No one wants to wrestle a [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] match at [Image: pUgtAVa.gif]Mania.

Well, I might!

re:Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Unknown Soldier - 10-02-2019

Scatbear-mania

re:Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Corey Smith - 10-02-2019

Breastlemania

re:Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-02-2019

(10-02-2019, 01:31 PM)Lux Said:
(10-02-2019, 11:31 AM)Atticus Black Said: NOTE: The name of the PPV and matches will be reviewed by GMs before being approved. No one wants to wrestle a [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] match at [Image: pUgtAVa.gif]Mania.

Well, I might!

Me too!

Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Atticus Gold - 10-02-2019

Fine! You two may want that match but don't come crying to me when Shane [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] on a prone Lux, only for Lux to [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] with the whole fist and [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] with a tire iron!

re:Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Corey Smith - 10-03-2019

(10-02-2019, 06:32 PM)Atticus Black Said: Fine! You two may want that match but don't come crying to me when Shane [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] on a prone Lux, only for Lux to [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] with the whole fist and [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] with a tire iron!

[Image: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif]

Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Centurion - 10-03-2019

Or I can win and the entire show will be Mid-South Wrestling circa 1972.

Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Azrael Erebus - 10-03-2019

(10-03-2019, 03:38 AM)Lux Said:
(10-02-2019, 06:32 PM)Atticus Black Said: Fine! You two may want that match but don't come crying to me when Shane [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] on a prone Lux, only for Lux to [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] with the whole fist and [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] [Image: pUgtAVa.gif] with a tire iron!

[Image: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif]

Says you! You must have a small wang.

Lethal Lottery Grand Prize Announcement - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-03-2019

Scars and stripes!!!!