X-treme Wrestling Federation
Important: Star of the Month (August 2019) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Important: Star of the Month (August 2019) (/showthread.php?tid=34609)

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Atticus Gold - 08-31-2019

Please vote and give a valid reason why you feel someone deserves SOTM, if you don't agree with the nominations, select 'Other' and enter your own choice with a reason.

Roleplay of the Month will be up tomorrow to wait until the end of XX's RP cycle and if any more Warfare RPs come in today.

As always if you've seen any good quotes please send them in HERE.

We've had a fantastic month of people putting out great work so well done to everyone. Looking forward to next month and Relentless.

Thank you.

Star of the Month (August 2019) - James Raven - 08-31-2019

Can I vote for Gilmour AND Barney based on “they’ve stepped up their game and aren’t acting like shitheads”?

James Raven laughs sadistically and maniacally and demonically and tells everyone to suck his superdick!

re:Star of the Month (August 2019) - Corey Smith - 08-31-2019

I voted for Noah Jackson. Dude consistently has some of the most entertaining, on brand, promos in the entire fed and even if he hasn't won every match (which I don't even use as a factor when voting for this) the handler (not sure how public he wants it to be) has really hit his stride with Noah and is just awesome all around. Love it!

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-31-2019

I cant vote for myself so i pick satan er soldier cuz i said so

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Shawn Warstein - 08-31-2019

Noah because he’s sick, and has been killing it this month.

re:Star of the Month (August 2019) - Ned Kaye - 08-31-2019

What can I say about Noah Jackson?

That he's one of the funniest characters? That his handler does so much helpful stuff that it's insane? That he always puts his all into promos and can write wayyyyyy more consistently than myself? That his handler is just a stand up guy who has helped me stay in the efed game?

Let me be real. You'd have to convince me to NOT vote Noah.

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Noah Jackson - 08-31-2019

Just wanted to say thank you for the kind words from you guys. Means a lot.

Secondly shout outs to Fuzz who has been a pleasure to work with and he's a stand up dude for going along with this stupid 'baby daddy' story. He's been sick as always. Also shout out to VV who I've missed, fan of the RPs and I'm excited that's she back and where the character is going.

I'm going to give my vote to CTN. I'm a big fan of Bobbi on Twitter and Kenzi's RPs were dope af.

re:Star of the Month (August 2019) - Unknown Soldier - 08-31-2019

I’m voting for peter because I’m a mark and he voted for me.

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 08-31-2019

Noah pandered for my vote and he got it!!! ♡♡♡

For real though, I echo the statements above. He is consistently one of the funniest reads and, even though I've missed a couple of months, it seems like I've returned just in time to see the character coming into his own.

re:Star of the Month (August 2019) - Lacklan - 08-31-2019

(08-31-2019, 09:09 AM)Noah Jackson Said: I'm going to give my vote to CTN. I'm a big fan of Bobbi on Twitter and Kenzi's RPs were dope af.

I have always been open and honest that I see myself as the bottom of the #CoolKids totem pole. Kenzi is NUTS and I will forever be too white to know where the hell the raps come from

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Barney Green - 08-31-2019

I appreciate being apart of the poll but I have to say my vote goes for Noah. Solid work from him and I have enjoyed every piece he has written.

re:Star of the Month (August 2019) - Mastermind - 08-31-2019

I voted for Noah Jackson

I have to admit when he first appeared he was too over the top for me in the use of his vocab, and always in your face. I suppose thjat's because I'm Kiwi, and
that's not the in thing to do over here.

But weirdly his character has grown on me, and lately he has done some funny writing and he has gone from strength to strength.

His word of words with Sarah has been entertaining, and he deserves a shot at a title of some sort at some stage and may look to go on a long reign.

But yeah didn't like him at first, but now he's just very entertaining and very awesome.

Star of the Month (August 2019) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-31-2019

Noah strikes me as one of the best assholes at the moment so you know that gets my vote. Love his timing/delivery with humor and constantly entertaining shit talking.

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Atticus Gold - 09-04-2019

Bump.

There are 3 people who have voted but have not given a reason if these people do not give a reason their votes will be void.

Thank you.

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Shawn Warstein - 09-04-2019

Does it really matter? All of Noahs’s are accounted for.

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Tony Santos - 09-04-2019

Noah is top notch and made me SWEAT in our Hart title match. With that said, I have to give it to Soldier here. He went on a tear and took down the Universal title from Robert freaking Main, while also grabbing the Xtreme belt. Both amazing competitors, but I feel Soldier deserves it with all that gold.

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Centurion - 09-04-2019

I voted for CTN. Really liked their work. Felt like they deserved some recognition, and I already knew Noah was winning the thing, so there was no harm.

re:Star of the Month (August 2019) - Tony Santos - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 05:24 PM)Tony Santos Said: Noah is top notch and made me SWEAT in our Hart title match. With that said, I have to give it to Soldier here. He went on a tear and took down the Universal title from Robert freaking Main, while also grabbing the Xtreme belt. Both amazing competitors, but I feel Soldier deserves it with all that gold.

Also, I hate that sick cunt. Big Grin

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Noah Jackson - 09-05-2019

Don't be rude!

Star of the Month (August 2019) - Thaddeus Duke - 09-05-2019

I voted for Lacklan because I didn't want her to have zero and her Twitter presence is always mean to my twitter presence and I love it.

re:Star of the Month (August 2019) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-05-2019

I was gonna vote for Duke so HE didn't have zero, but then I didn't because LOL.

re:Star of the Month (August 2019) - The Wretched Nobody - 09-05-2019

Noah got my vote..Thrilling promo's