X-treme Wrestling Federation
Comping For Gold [color=#000000]pin[/color] - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum:   (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Thread: Comping For Gold [color=#000000]pin[/color] (/showthread.php?tid=34095)

Comping For Gold [color=#000000]pin[/color] - B.O.B. D - 07-09-2019

(Big D is walking around backstage at an XWF House Show, just having squashed some local talent. It was just like his match with Mingermind, one move and his opponent was tappin' out like he was his bitch. As D walks past, a Japanese couple happens to be conversing in their native tongue.)

Japanese Man: "彼は彼を固定しますか?"

Japanese Woman: "うまくいけば"

(Big D pingores them, his eyes focused on Lux, who is just hanging out doing whatever boys with a woman inside of them do. D attacks Lux from behind, throwing her into the wall.)

Big D: "Come on, Lux, get up! You can't tell me you're down for the count already!"

(Big D brings Lux up and performs a nasty Dan Slam onto the concrete floor, before getting up and taunting the TV/Heavymetalweight Champion.)

Big D: "Someone get me a referee, NOW!!!!"

(A random ref, who happens to have a very small package, runs over. Big D covers Lux as the ref counts)

pin

pin[/color]

re:Comping For Gold [color=#000000]pin[/color] - Corey Smith - 07-09-2019

(07-09-2019, 03:59 PM)BigD Said: (Big D is walking around backstage at an XWF House Show, just having squashed some local talent. It was just like his match with Mingermind, one move and his opponent was tappin' out like he was his bitch. As D walks past, a Japanese couple happens to be conversing in their native tongue.)

Japanese Man: "彼は彼を固定しますか?"

Japanese Woman: "うまくいけば"

(Big D pingores them, his eyes focused on Lux, who is just hanging out doing whatever boys with a woman inside of them do. D attacks Lux from behind, throwing her into the wall.)

Big D: "Come on, Lux, get up! You can't tell me you're down for the count already!"

(Big D brings Lux up and performs a nasty Dan Slam onto the concrete floor, before getting up and taunting the TV/Heavymetalweight Champion.)

Big D: "Someone get me a referee, NOW!!!!"

(A random ref, who happens to have a very small package, runs over. Big D covers Lux as the ref counts)

pin

pin

Title has "comPINg" in it and a "pin" with botched coding. The subtitle also has a "pin" with botched coding. There is a "chamPIN" in his sig. Other pin attempts in red. Ran the Japanese text through translate and neither of them appeared to have a pin unless that wily Big D tricked me!

BOTCHED CODING, -50 POINTS FOR HUFFLEPUFF! Lux kicks out of the pin and throws Big D off of her. Big D goes rolling into the poor Japanese couple, causing them to topple over like a funny pratfall. From somewhere, a helping "bowling ball hitting pins" sound effect can be heard for added lulz. Lux shrugs at Big D before scooping up her title and bailing.

re:Comping For Gold [color=#000000]pin[/color] - Lacklan - 07-09-2019

(07-09-2019, 06:34 PM)Lux Said: BOTCHED CODING, -50 POINTS FOR HUFFLEPUFFl.

Heh. Dude's totes a Hufflepuff.

re:Comping For Gold [color=#000000]pin[/color] - B.O.B. D - 07-09-2019

Well, fuck, I typed in "does he pin him?" into translate and it went to 'fix', but even IF it would've done it correctly, you very likely would've known anyway. Congrats.

And it's Ravenclaw, thank you very much!

re:Comping For Gold [color=#000000]pin[/color] - Lacklan - 07-09-2019

(07-09-2019, 06:46 PM)BigD Said: And it's Ravenclaw, thank you very much!

re:Comping For Gold [color=#000000]pin[/color] - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-12-2019

Probably unneeded but I like to keep things official...

STILL HMW Champion - Lux!