X-treme Wrestling Federation
Cool Promo Opportunity! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Cool Promo Opportunity! (/showthread.php?tid=33886)

Cool Promo Opportunity! - Lacklan - 06-07-2019

Hey guys! A fed that I and a few other handlers are involved in is doing this annual wrestling festival. It includes an open tournament (Sar's first big break in 2017!), a fun 1k promo opportunity to take away a CERTAIN person's Cross-Hemisphere championship, and more! It's only one promo a couple of weeks from now and is in a company full of creativity and a variety of styles.

Check it out!

UGWC WrestleStock

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - B.O.B. D - 06-07-2019

Wooooooow, pretty sure promoting other feds is against the rules. Lol, but I might consider it.

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - Roxy Cotton - 06-07-2019

(06-07-2019, 08:48 AM)Lacklan Said: Hey guys! A fed that I and a few other handlers are involved in is doing this annual wrestling festival. It includes an open tournament (Sar's first big break in 2017!), a fun 1k promo opportunity to take away a CERTAIN person's Cross-Hemisphere championship, and more! It's only one promo a couple of weeks from now and is in a company full of creativity and a variety of styles.

Check it out!

UGWC WrestleStock

Cross-SEMICIRCLE, you dummy. There aren't any hemispheres on a Flat Earth, we have been over this!

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-07-2019

Don't worry, this was okay'd by me earlier.

UGWC are good folks, they do stuff very differently than we do, so it seemed like a fun way to cross-over a little and maybe get some exposure from a different crowd. They invite people from any/everywhere for this show, so it's nothing new for them.

(06-07-2019, 09:00 AM)BigD Said: Wooooooow, pretty sure promoting other feds is against the rules. Lol, but I might consider it.

Cool Promo Opportunity! - Corey Smith - 06-07-2019

Maybe I'll do this as Madison. Hope they don't have strict rules about content, lol

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-07-2019

They weren't particularly thrilled about one I did where Roxy Cotton showed off one of her ... talents... but I haven't seen anyone get banned or anything.

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - Lacklan - 06-07-2019

(06-07-2019, 09:00 AM)BigD Said: Wooooooow, pretty sure promoting other feds is against the rules. Lol, but I might consider it.

[Image: uyjbwVj.jpg]

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - Corey Smith - 06-07-2019

(06-07-2019, 10:30 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: They weren't particularly thrilled about one I did where Roxy Cotton showed off one of her ... talents... but I haven't seen anyone get banned or anything.

Good to know. If it's more conservative Madison might not wash.

Edit: I just realized how incredibly ironic this statement is.

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - B.O.B. D - 06-07-2019

(06-07-2019, 10:24 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Don't worry, this was okay'd by me earlier.

UGWC are good folks, they do stuff very differently than we do, so it seemed like a fun way to cross-over a little and maybe get some exposure from a different crowd. They invite people from any/everywhere for this show, so it's nothing new for them.

I figured as much, just giving Lachland some shit.

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - Zane Norrison - 06-07-2019

"Do they serve brains?"

(06-07-2019, 10:30 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: They weren't particularly thrilled about one I did where Roxy Cotton showed off one of her ... talents... but I haven't seen anyone get banned or anything.

That did NOT go over well Big Grin

(06-07-2019, 11:04 AM)BigD Said: Lachland

FFS!!!!!!

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - Zane Norrison - 06-07-2019

"I feel like my issues are both overlooked and unaddressed."

"C'mon Sarah... we have the same complexion, minus the eyes. Well, sometimes."

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - Mastermind - 06-07-2019

"I'd be up for this!"

Cool Promo Opportunity! - Corey Smith - 06-09-2019

Ok, I decided to do the thing.

Cool Promo Opportunity! - Samuel McPherson - 06-09-2019

I won't be able to RP in the event as Konrad at all this year, let alone bring Samuel and/or The Monstimals team (Yes, they will be here in the future, although I need a think on who to change Kieran's pic base to as Kevin Owens is taken) along.

It sucks big time I can't take part in it because of my LOA, especially the storyline if some of you that are members of UGWC read my Chill RP I want to do as Konrad with the Chaos title thing.

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-10-2019

Owens is only taken when Gilly is fat. We are in a period of Thin Gilly right now.

(06-09-2019, 07:39 PM)Samuel McPherson Said: I won't be able to RP in the event as Konrad at all this year, let alone bring Samuel and/or The Monstimals team (Yes, they will be here in the future, although I need a think on who to change Kieran's pic base to as Kevin Owens is taken) along.

It sucks big time I can't take part in it because of my LOA, especially the storyline if some of you that are members of UGWC read my Chill RP I want to do as Konrad with the Chaos title thing.

Cool Promo Opportunity! - The Brothers Blackwater - 06-10-2019

Axly.... Shane woulda booted you and this post would have never seen the light of day. The only reason that it still exists is because Shane is not the owner. Also out. XWF for life.

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-10-2019

Weird. Why didn't you respond this way with your Zane character?

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - Darius Xavier - 06-10-2019

(06-10-2019, 10:10 AM)The Brothers Blackwater Said: Axly.... Shane woulda booted you and this post would have never seen the light of day. The only reason that it still exists is because Shane is not the owner. Also out. XWF for life.

[Image: latest?cb=20170211051401]

Cool Promo Opportunity! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-10-2019

Fat gilly is dead

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - Darius Xavier - 06-10-2019

(06-10-2019, 03:07 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Fat gilly is dead

I guess that makes you guilty of fatricide.

Cool Promo Opportunity! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-10-2019

nah i just got sick of using steen as my picbase

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - The Brothers Blackwater - 06-10-2019

(06-10-2019, 10:18 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Weird. Why didn't you respond this way with your Zane character?

Most likely due to the fact that I didn't want others alerted to the fact.

re:Cool Promo Opportunity! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-11-2019

Everyone knew, trust me. I'm just not understanding why, if this was such an upsetting post to you, that your first inclination was to reply to it IC even though it's on an OOC board. I mean it's all well and good when you have conversations with yourself or vote multiple times for things on different accounts, that's no big deal, I just ignore that.

Simple fact is, Shane isn't here now. We have different views and different ideas on stuff. There are things he did I wouldn't want to do and vice versa. There were certainly differences and changes to things when he took it over in 2013. It's natural. Things change.

That said, no one is REQUIRED to do or like any of this stuff. It's just an option. Now be nice.

Smile

Cool Promo Opportunity! - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 06-11-2019

I hope I remember I opted in for this thing...

Oh, opted in for this thing.

Nice to see crossover stuff that makes sense. I get loyalty, but this is less poaching more promoting all of efedding.

Cool Promo Opportunity! - The Brothers Blackwater - 06-11-2019

You're right Vin. As always, your wisdom prevails. I suppose I just have bad memories of stuff like this going south and I overreacted. By no means does the past define the future. So for acting like an embittered, judgmental asshole, I deeply apologize.