X-treme Wrestling Federation
Star of the Month (May 2019) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Star of the Month (May 2019) (/showthread.php?tid=33814)

Star of the Month (May 2019) - Atticus Gold - 05-31-2019

Once again, tough list to make. We felt a lot of people shined this month.

Please vote for who you think deserves SOTM and provide a valid reason why. If you don't agree with our choices, select other, give a name and a reason.

RPOTM will be up later and if you've seen any good quotes please send them into the QOTM deposit thread.

Thank you.

Star of the Month (May 2019) - Corey Smith - 05-31-2019

Voting for my boy Tony Santos AGAIN. Lol

But seriously, guy continues to put an amazing and very humanist spin on the tough topic of alcohol addiction, and while his team didn't win at War Games, he sure put up a hell of a fight.

re:Star of the Month (May 2019) - Tony Santos - 05-31-2019

I’m flattered, Lux, but it was between you and BigD, and I gotta give you my vote here. Top notch work and a killer win streak have to get it done.

I’ll be there SOMEDAY Smile

Star of the Month (May 2019) - The Brothers Blackwater - 05-31-2019

Tony Santos, came in strong, held his position and won some gold. He continues to churn out entertaining material and remains consistent. He gets my vote. X3 if it were allowed, lol.

Star of the Month (May 2019) - Ned Kaye - 05-31-2019

Tony Santos. I honestly think he deserved it last month, too, but he does some great stuff consistently and he's about to alcoholism better than I ever could. His character work is amazing and pretty much at least 30% of every promo he writes is QotM material.

Star of the Month (May 2019) - John Whyte - 05-31-2019

I’ll vote for Santos every month until he wins, guy is so consistently good.

Star of the Month (May 2019) - Noah Jackson - 05-31-2019

I vote for Rain for finally taking management's advice and calming down on the boards, he's been quiet as an incenstuous mouse recently.

Star of the Month (May 2019) - Centurion - 05-31-2019

It's Santos. I think it's time we start talking about when we're going to have Santos Vs Main.

re:Star of the Month (May 2019) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-31-2019

That would be a fun one for sure!

(05-31-2019, 07:36 AM)Centurion Said: It's Santos. I think it's time we start talking about when we're going to have Santos Vs Main.

Star of the Month (May 2019) - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 05-31-2019

Big D.

He’s shown improvement since coming in.

Is willing to help out behind the scenes with writing matches.

Has quickly slid into the role of being part of the “family” here

And is even currently a contender for the Uni.

No disrespect for Santos intended, but I want to throw some love Bog D’s way since its not often that someone new so quickly adjusts to the XWF and becomes an important part of the community.

re:Star of the Month (May 2019) - B.O.B. D - 05-31-2019

(05-31-2019, 08:41 AM)VV Said: Big D.

He’s shown improvement since coming in.

Is willing to help out behind the scenes with writing matches.

Has quickly slid into the role of being part of the “family” here

And is even currently a contender for the Uni.

No disrespect for Santos intended, but I want to throw some love Bog D’s way since its not often that someone new so quickly adjusts to the XWF and becomes an important part of the community.

I appreciate that shout out. It's nice to know the things I've been doing aren't going unnoticed.

BUT my vote goes to Lux. War Games aside, my match with him pushed me to my limit and forced me to attempt to think outside the box moreso than others. Whether it be here or years before in other feds'. Probably also MVP of his War Games team, as well as defending the TV Title SUCCESSFULLY week in and week out, which is no easy feat.

Honorable mentions would be Tony and Lacklan. I appreciate what Lacklan contributed to help my team, as well as noticing alot of the input she's giving to help Vinnie out with Anarchy.

And Tony for reasons others have already mention, on top of he took the time to give me some encouraging words a while back that have really stuck with me since.

Overall, though, EVERYONE is doing a great job, even those not mentioned.

Star of the Month (May 2019) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-31-2019

Centurion for wat he did at war games

re:Star of the Month (May 2019) - AGK - 05-31-2019

[Image: Paul-Heyman-640x370.jpg]

"My name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for AGK. My clients and I would like to put a vote in for Tony Santos. He won the Hart Championship and keeps going strong."