X-treme Wrestling Federation
Important: XWF’s official response to Chris Page - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Important: XWF’s official response to Chris Page (/showthread.php?tid=33782)

XWF’s official response to Chris Page - John Whyte - 05-29-2019

*whyte, with reading glasses on, looks down at a greasy McDonald’s napkin*

you a bitch

re:XWF’s official response to Chris Page - Lacklan - 05-29-2019

*doesn't lower glasses, because blind as a hot damn bat without them, but DOES dab her magazine cover-perfect lips with a cloth napkin at this killer L.A. restaurant she's at with Kenzi*

I concur.

re:XWF’s official response to Chris Page - AGK - 05-29-2019

[Image: GettyImages-461184032.0.jpg]

"Trust a couple of silver tongue bitches to go around bullying people all of the time. Yes John you're a bitch in my eyes."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm angry all of the time and people feel my rath, but if you don't own up to your actions, like Lacklan does, then you have no right to continue your verbal assaults."

"Either put up Or shut up, or take it from me, I've decided that it's my responsibility to hold you accountable, you shit for brains."

re:XWF’s official response to Chris Page - Lacklan - 05-29-2019

(05-29-2019, 12:23 PM)AGK Said:
"Either put up Or shut up, "

*shit up

re:XWF’s official response to Chris Page - John Whyte - 05-29-2019

(05-29-2019, 12:23 PM)AGK Said:

"Trust a couple of silver tongue bitches to go around bullying people all of the time. Yes John you're a bitch in my eyes."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm angry all of the time and people feel my rath, but if you don't own up to your actions, like Lacklan does, then you have no right to continue your verbal assaults."

"Either put up Or shut up, or take it from me, I've decided that it's my responsibility to hold you accountable, you shit for brains."

a charisma-less nobody with 0 experience or talent is going to hold a former universal champion in check huh? let me know how that works out for you generic rookie #672

and why the fuck do you do the same pose and wear the same clothes every time you’re on camera.

re:XWF’s official response to Chris Page - AGK - 05-29-2019

(05-29-2019, 01:20 PM)John Whyte Said: and why the fuck do you do the same pose and wear the same clothes every time you’re on camera.

"I'll tell you that shit for brains after you yell me why you wear thay cheesy smile everytine you suck cock."

see you’re doing it again

and it’s a mask

XWF’s official response to Chris Page - Chris Page - 06-03-2019

"Awe... You care."

XWF’s official response to Chris Page - John Whyte - 06-03-2019

what a shocker, part time pretend badass has nothing clever to say

weak ass bitch

re:XWF’s official response to Chris Page - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-03-2019

Hey Chronic!

That's your first name right?

Dude, hate to bother you, but there's a problem with your W-9? For address you put "fuck yourself" and I mean that's rad and all but the IRS sent it back, man.

Can we get a redo?

XWF’s official response to Chris Page - Chris Page - 06-05-2019

“That’s the best either of you got? No wonder this place is on life support.”

re:XWF’s official response to Chris Page - Robert "The Omega" Main - 06-05-2019

(06-05-2019, 04:38 PM)CCP Said: “That’s the best either of you got? No wonder this place is on life support.”

Robert laughs

The only thing on life support is your career. I vaguely remember dropping you on that prissy little ass at Wargames 1, 2, 3,. Now do us all a huge favor STFU. You don't have a leg to stand on.

[Image: FAPLHFR.png]