X-treme Wrestling Federation
A poll - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: A poll (/showthread.php?tid=32565)

A poll - ElPantera - 02-08-2019

This is a poll to drum up more interest in the character of Lux.

OOC: I am not the handler of Lux. I do not have any say so on future storylines with the character and I am not trying to influence it.

A poll - drezdin5788 - 02-08-2019

Your actually killing it just by saying that this poll is to drum more interest in the character of lux

A poll - Corey Smith - 02-09-2019

This is the first time somebody else has volunteered to promote my character, lol.

I'm voting crazy

A poll - The Brothers Blackwater - 02-09-2019

I actually am guilty of not yet reading Lux's material, that is purely based on just not having the time to do it. For various reasons. Although I do plan on taking a moment to go through everything he's written rp wise thus far. Like binge watching a Netfflix show but efed style, lol. With that being said, I still voted with my very limited knowledge, I get the initial gist of the character despite not reading any material yet, somewhat anyway. So I voted - reality, cause that's really my own personal preference. I like out of this world, reality bending, fiction. Right now I'm involved in writing a multi-rp story-line, where one of my characters (Azrael Erebus) died and before that occurred, he went back in time and put another version of himself into a woman named Rocket, adding in a failsafe feature so she wouldn't remember what happened and currently his three sons, the Brothers Blackwater are scrambling in their efforts at attempting to get him back and all the weird sorta crazyness that ensues from that. Didn't mean to shamelessly plug my own shit, lol. I was merely using that as an example of what I meant when I mentioned that I enjoy stories that blur the lines of what's real and fantasy. Far fetched characters living in a real world, simply doing their thing and trying to survive. Anyway, to wrap this up I'll make it a point to check out all the material sometime today and more than likely vote again as a different character, regardless of whether or not my opinion stays the same or differs. Just to give a real accurate assessment. Still initially my vote is reality.

A poll - The Brothers Blackwater - 02-09-2019

Just read everything Lux wrote and now, not only am I an awe struck fan, I stick by my vote - Reality.

re:A poll - ElPantera - 02-09-2019

(02-09-2019, 05:52 PM)The Brothers Blackwater Said: and now, not only am I an awe struck fan, I stick by my vote.

That's how I felt!

re:A poll - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 02-09-2019

Lux is great!

OOC: Lux is great!

Give Lux rep!

re:A poll - Zane Norrison - 02-09-2019

"Will trade rep for brains. Wait. What the fuck is rep?"

OOC - Sorry. I couldn't help myself. I blame Vita. She started it. :P

A poll - Zane Norrison - 02-09-2019

Oh yeah and I agree (with TBB), Lux's story should be reality.

A poll - drezdin5788 - 02-09-2019

Yall do know that lux didn't want or asked anything right?

A poll - ElPantera - 02-09-2019

The fact that Lux took part in the poll makes me think he don't mind. I'm also sure he doesn't mind getting fans lol.

A poll - Corey Smith - 02-09-2019

I appreciate the kind words folks. Thanks. I will really try to return the favor by reading your work as well. I don't usually offer unsolicited feedback, but will do my best to respond when it's asked for.

When I write characters their development tends to be fairly "slow burn", very "show, don't tell" where the onion gets peeled back over time. Some people find that frustrating and tune out but this place seemed pretty progressive so I took a shot.

A poll - ElPantera - 02-09-2019

Glad you did cause your work is amazing.

A poll - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 02-09-2019

<3 XD