X-treme Wrestling Federation
History of champions page - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: History of champions page (/showthread.php?tid=32408)

History of champions page - John Lewis - 01-22-2019

Will somebody link me to the history of champions page. I want to see how far it goes back.

re:History of champions page - Dolly Waters - 01-22-2019

link

re:History of champions page - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-22-2019

Hey man!

Not too far, honestly. This is the history of what the "current era" title is. So, stuff from eons ago isn't represented here.

Now, we COULD find the info, from a couple of sources. Guys like James Raven and Aidan Collins are still floating around, as well as Shane whenever he isn't high on his own jenkem. Those guys go back WAY farther than anyone else (outside of your Greens, Barney and Gilmours, Peter) so they have those dead sea scrolls.

BUT... here's what we've got for now!

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=5894

Thank you both. I was just seeing if my former character was on that history page. Smile I competed at a lot of the events that took place in the 2000's. (Example: the 05/05/05 event and so on). You guys may have heard of Dynamic Dynamite, Bigg Rigg, and Cyren?

History of champions page - The Brothers Blackwater - 01-22-2019

Were you Cyren?

(01-22-2019, 01:03 PM)John Lewis Said: Thank you both. I was just seeing if my former character was on that history page. Smile I competed at a lot of the events that took place in the 2000's. (Example: the 05/05/05 event and so on). You guys may have heard of Dynamic Dynamite, Bigg Rigg, and Cyren?

I know of all three of those names. Rigg and Dynamite were on the Top 50, I believe. Very cool.

You might like this:

http://www.angelfire.com/games2/xwf2/halloflegends.html

Nope. I was a guy called Jack Nation. I competed in the first 'own your ppv' tournament where as a rookie I beat Dynamic Dynamite and Cyren (two legends) and then just barely lost to Bigg Rigg.

re:History of champions page - John Lewis - 01-22-2019

(01-22-2019, 01:25 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: You might like this:

Unsurprised to see Steve Jason at the top of the top 50 list. 'The Stinger' Steve Jason. The guy was the best. He and Jem Williams once had a tag team known as The Unkillables and if you read their rp's from way back when you'll see why.

I actually teamed up with Superballs handler at a couple points during my career.

I haven't actually competed since 2011. I won WPW's forty man battle royal that year.

Hey, I beat Cyren too! Not as this character though, back when I was writing as Mr. Satellite. I faced him twice. Once when he was writing as Blair Sully and another time as Cyren.

If I have to be honest I was a lot of guys over the course of a 10 year career. I was

John Rogan
Sean Parker
Paul Roach
Jared Robbins
Jack Nation

I can't wait to face off with this new crop of stars. If I would have thought about it I could have bought Jack Nation back for one more shot, but in Nation's character history he'd be around 40 lol. My other character's even older.

Hey, we have that in common, the multi-character thing, not the 10 year span. I'm like Legion, for I am many, lol.

re:History of champions page - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 01-22-2019

(01-22-2019, 01:34 PM)John Lewis Said:

Unsurprised to see Steve Jason at the top of the top 50 list. 'The Stinger' Steve Jason. The guy was the best. He and Jem Williams once had a tag team known as The Unkillables and if you read their rp's from way back when you'll see why.

I actually teamed up with Superballs handler at a couple points during my career.

I haven't actually competed since 2011. I won WPW's forty man battle royal that year.

Hey, I used to hang around WPW as Micheal Graves and Bulk Logan.

40 isn't that old....

Sad

re:History of champions page - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 01-22-2019

(01-22-2019, 01:51 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: 40 isn't that old....

Sad

Right, I'm RL 37 this March.

In character wise, my former main was 46 during his last stint.

Gilmour is like 50, and Doc is what, 102? Not sure how old Doc's character is though.

I've got all of them beat. I also write as Azrael Erebus and he's over a thousand Tongue

Real life wise, I'll be 37 in April. April 13th, to be precise.

re:History of champions page - John Lewis - 01-22-2019

(01-22-2019, 01:51 PM)VV Said:
(01-22-2019, 01:34 PM)John Lewis Said:

Hey, I used to hang around WPW as Micheal Graves and Bulk Logan.

I remember you. How've you been? Didn't you and Sean Graves have a tag team once?

re:History of champions page - James Raven - 01-23-2019

In to fuck up Jack Nation again. What’s up, buddy?

re:History of champions page - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-24-2019

(01-22-2019, 02:05 PM)VV Said:
(01-22-2019, 01:51 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: 40 isn't that old....

Sad

Gilmour is like 50, and Doc is what, 102? Not sure how old Doc's character is though.

Uh I'm 42

History of champions page - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-24-2019

And damn big rich.. brings back memories

re:History of champions page - Bigg FN Rigg - 05-03-2019

(01-22-2019, 01:24 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:
(01-22-2019, 01:03 PM)John Lewis Said: Thank you both. I was just seeing if my former character was on that history page. Smile I competed at a lot of the events that took place in the 2000's. (Example: the 05/05/05 event and so on). You guys may have heard of Dynamic Dynamite, Bigg Rigg, and Cyren?

I know of all three of those names. Rigg and Dynamite were on the Top 50, I believe. Very cool.

It's cool and shocking that I'm still known all of these years later here. This is the first time I have been on these boards in forever. And yes, I am that self absorbed that I searched my own name πŸ˜‚ Anyways, It's nice to make your acquaintance πŸ‘πŸ€˜ Looking at your pic base, I can say that I think I dig your style.

re:History of champions page - Samuel McPherson - 05-04-2019

(01-22-2019, 01:44 PM)John Lewis Said: I can't wait to face off with this new crop of stars. If I would have thought about it I could have bought Jack Nation back for one more shot, but in Nation's character history he'd be around 40 lol. My other character's even older.

Both of my Raab characters I have in other feds are 52 years old so there we go on wrestlers being around that are old LOL.

re:History of champions page - LeeStone - 05-08-2019

(05-03-2019, 02:51 PM)Bigg FN Rigg Said:

It's cool and shocking that I'm still known all of these years later here. This is the first time I have been on these boards in forever. And yes, I am that self absorbed that I searched my own name πŸ˜‚ Anyways, It's nice to make your acquaintance πŸ‘πŸ€˜ Looking at your pic base, I can say that I think I dig your style.

Rigg!!!

re:History of champions page - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-09-2019

I'm a likable guy. Also I'm undefeated against both James Raven and Sebastian Duke.

No rematches.

(05-03-2019, 02:51 PM)Bigg FN Rigg Said:

re:History of champions page - Centurion - 05-09-2019

(05-09-2019, 05:12 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: I'm a likable guy.

....ehhhhhh.....

re:History of champions page - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-09-2019

[Image: CelebratedKlutzyKinkajou-small.gif]

History of champions page - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-09-2019

yeah vinnie you're so likeable

*rolls eyes*