X-treme Wrestling Federation
Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ (/showthread.php?tid=31940)

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Darius Xavier - 07-27-2018

In an ongoing effort to increase activity within the fed one of the ideas that the GM team has been discussing is putting story lines together for your characters, giving them some direction, things like feuds, maybe some alliances who knows. Obviously we would not want to do anything that goes against who your character is at their core but looking at the roster and the ongoing story lines(there are none really) we feel the need to try something.

So my question to you the roster is, would you be interested in this type of initiative or not? Obviously we do not want to force anyone into anything against their wishes but we would like to try to get somethings going.

If you are completely against this then respond below and let us know that and you can figure out your own story lines.

If you would like to take part in this initiative then let us know below and we will then reach out to you to get some idea as to any specific do's and don'ts for your character.

re:Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Ghost Tank - 07-27-2018

I'm not exactly completely against it. Pretty much all I can say. I'm neither for or against. It would just depend on the storyline/angle.

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Damon Tyler - 07-27-2018

I'm kind of new here, so I'd be definitely open to this sort of assistance haha.

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - The Engineer - 07-27-2018

I actually already have something in the works for Engy, and was preparing to run it past you.

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Robert "The Omega" Main - 07-27-2018

I've also got something brewing. I'll inform all parties. Engy lol

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Jessalyn Hart - 07-27-2018

I willing to try it. I have a few ideas for what I wanna do but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Nyx Nephthys - 07-27-2018

Please do not do this with any of my characters. I already have stuff planned out.

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-27-2018

Gilly v doc then I'll decide on his storylines

re:Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Robert "The Omega" Main - 07-27-2018

(07-27-2018, 02:39 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Gilly v doc then I'll decide on his storylines

I thought that would be the story-line? Just from what I was reading. You two could do some crazy stuff.

GM go ahead and pm me we will talk Engy I'll pm you also

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - drezdin5788 - 07-28-2018

Doc vs gilly? Yawn

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-28-2018

Gilly and doc team up.. say it won't happen. I dare u

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - drezdin5788 - 07-29-2018

If my memory serves me you detest one another and hate each other, it won't happen

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Tommy Wish - 07-29-2018

Hey I had something "planned" out, but I wouldn't mind taking some suggestions in the long run.

Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - JACK - 07-29-2018

I don't really have much of anything planned out outside of Roleplays. I'd be down for this.

re:Story Lines for the Roster - ALL READ - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-29-2018

(07-29-2018, 09:22 AM)drezdin5788 Said: If my memory serves me you detest one another and hate each other, it won't happen

Never say never