X-treme Wrestling Federation
Still The Worlds Most Amazing - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Still The Worlds Most Amazing (/showthread.php?tid=31529)

Still The Worlds Most Amazing - Scott St Pierre - 06-06-2018

”still here”

re:Still The Worlds Most Amazing - Vincent Lane - 06-07-2018

Where?

Still The Worlds Most Amazing - drezdin5788 - 06-07-2018

I think he he means no where boss

Still The Worlds Most Amazing - Azrael Erebus - 06-10-2018

"Scott, are you talking?"

Still The Worlds Most Amazing - The Engineer - 06-10-2018

STILL....hasn't even signed up for a match.

Still The Worlds Most Amazing - Mezian - 06-10-2018

I get it, It's a classic heel tactic. Talk shit but never back it up. Or maybe it works for WWE and just wants to hype himself up but never show up.

Still The Worlds Most Amazing - Scott St Pierre - 06-18-2018

“Yawn”

Still The Worlds Most Amazing - drezdin5788 - 06-18-2018

It's funny how the only thing that's amazing ooo.o.o.rrr....in this case not amazing is that you haven done jack muchless not done anything or win anything sept flap your skunk breath as if you were gods give of all that is.
Brudda let me tell you something right here right now, I am one of thee worst competitors in xwf history to where even though I've lost over80% of my matches.....I still won more then you.
If your that amazing shut the fuck up and prove it to us.

re:Still The Worlds Most Amazing - Scott St Pierre - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 12:09 PM)drezdin5788 Said: It's funny how the only thing that's amazing ooo.o.o.rrr....in this case not amazing is that you haven done jack muchless not done anything or win anything sept flap your skunk breath as if you were gods give of all that is.
Brudda let me tell you something right here right now, I am one of thee worst competitors in xwf history to where even though I've lost over80% of my matches.....I still won more then you.

Same old, same old.

re:Still The Worlds Most Amazing - Nathan Kennedy - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 01:54 PM)Scott St Pierre Said:
(06-18-2018, 12:09 PM)drezdin5788 Said: It's funny how the only thing that's amazing ooo.o.o.rrr....in this case not amazing is that you haven done jack muchless not done anything or win anything sept flap your skunk breath as if you were gods give of all that is.

Same old, same old.

[color=#FFA500][font=Tahoma]"You gonna do something aside from standing there and looking ]

re:Still The Worlds Most Amazing - Scott St Pierre - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 02:51 PM)Nathan Kennedy Said:
(06-18-2018, 01:54 PM)Scott St Pierre Said:

Same old, same old.

[font=Tahoma]"You gonna do something aside from standing there and looking ]

[color=#98FB98]I might enjoy standing here looking , don’t judge...

Still The Worlds Most Amazing - drezdin5788 - 06-19-2018

This waaaaaaaaynto easy