X-treme Wrestling Federation
Who, this place is still around!!! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Who, this place is still around!!! (/showthread.php?tid=31471)

Pages: 1 2

Who, this place is still around!!! - Psyko Stevo - 05-25-2018

Hey everybody!

I was in the XWF way back in the day (2003-04?).

I can't believe that:

- This site is still active (congrats on that)
- I still recognize a few names (Shane, Peter G... there might be more I haven't looked beyond the first page of the OOC board)
- I remembered my password!!! (it's not one I normally use for anything)

Well, I have no desire to ever write another 10,000 word RP... but, it's cool to see that this place is still around, haha. I might pop back ever once in awhile, or I might not (who knows?)

Anywho, congrats to Shane (and Jonathyn is he's still around) for keeping this place afloat.

Keep on keepin' on!

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - kmoney - 05-25-2018

Nope, sorry, never heard of you.

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Psyko Stevo - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 05:12 PM)kmoney Said: Nope, sorry, never heard of you.

Heart

You still keep in touch with any of the old gang? I think T and I are still friends on Facebook... and "Tomoko" pops up on my feed every once in awhile, but I haven't talked to either in a minute.

I haven't heard from Sewside in forever. I just looked at my PM's and I guess he reached out in 2014, but I am just seeing it now Sad

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Ghost Tank - 05-25-2018

Unless you left before October 2014, because I have never heard of you.

(05-25-2018, 05:16 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Unless you left before October 2014, because I have never heard of you.

I left in 2005.... or was it 2004? I don't remember, I lose track of the years. But yes, either would be well before October 2014.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance though.

I read 04 as 14 for some reason. Don't know why. Brain fucked up, I guess.

Anyway, nice to meet ya.

(05-25-2018, 05:25 PM)Ghost Tank Said: I read 04 as 14 for some reason. Don't know why. Brain fucked up, I guess.

Anyway, nice to meet ya.

You're all good, no worries.

It's just legitimately cool to see that this place still going after all these years... and if you're a part of the reason for that, that's awesome! Keep it up!

(05-25-2018, 05:31 PM)Psyko Stevo Said:
(05-25-2018, 05:25 PM)Ghost Tank Said: I read 04 as 14 for some reason. Don't know why. Brain fucked up, I guess.

Anyway, nice to meet ya.

You're all good, no worries.

It's just legitimately cool to see that this place still going after all these years... and if you're a part of the reason for that, that's awesome! Keep it up!

Yup. I'm a tiny part, the GMs, Vinnie, the writers, Shane especially, are the ones who make this place viable. We recently had site problems a few weeks back, and Vinnie actually got us a website to go to, to try get back to normal, but the ship was righted and we came back. So, it's because of those kinds of people that we have this site still going strong. We get new players every week it seems, some days it seems like we get a couple a day. I'm hoping we get more over the summer, keep this site going hard, like Shane's dick after someone shoves a fist up his ass and uses their knuckles to tickle his prostate. Big Grin

Who, this place is still around!!! - Azrael Erebus - 05-25-2018

I wasn't around when you were but the name is familiar. I'm not sure why but I'm thinking that it's because of the Top 50 XWF stars thread. Otherwise, I'm just crazy, lol. There's no more days of 10, 000 words though. Thank god!!! So if you're ever feeling nostalgic, I say go for it. Come back and write. If only for that reason and your stint is limited. You should still do it. I mean, what's there to lose, right? Personally, I think it would be awesome seeing an old school XWFer return.

Who, this place is still around!!! - drezdin5788 - 05-26-2018

I may of heard of you

Who, this place is still around!!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-27-2018

welcome back old friend

Who, this place is still around!!! - KimAnderson - 05-27-2018

I remember you

Who, this place is still around!!! - Lee Stone - 06-05-2018

Steeeeeeeeèéĕëêēęėěəəvooo!

2003 was SO long ago! Fully Loaded with Jon Page. Aside from the three of us I can't even remember who was in that group.

Didn't you surface again for a little while sometime later in that decade too?

Hi to everyone else too - Gilmour, K Money, Shane, I think James Raven still haunts this joint too?

Who, this place is still around!!! - "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler - 06-05-2018

This is awesome, guys from over a decade showing up! Really gives off the type of character and home this place is!

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Psyko Stevo - 06-05-2018

(06-05-2018, 03:02 AM)Lee Stone Said: Steeeeeeeeèéĕëêēęėěəəvooo!

2003 was SO long ago! Fully Loaded with Jon Page. Aside from the three of us I can't even remember who was in that group.

Didn't you surface again for a little while sometime later in that decade too?

Hi to everyone else too - Gilmour, K Money, Shane, I think James Raven still haunts this joint too?

Woah, it's Lee "effing" Stone *marks out*

How the heck have you been!?!?

(05-27-2018, 01:20 PM)KimAnderson Said: I remember you

Uh ho, that's.... ominous, haha.

I kid, that's awesome that anyone recognizes my name after all these years. I don't expect people to remember me, my time with XWF was more short lived then my tenure at a few other places which were "smaller ponds". There were definitely bigger names than me even during the periods I was active (like Lee Stone, haha).

It's cool to make the rounds again and see so many familiar names. I gotta make it a point to pop back in more often.

(05-27-2018, 12:33 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: welcome back old friend

Thanks Peter!

Very cool to see that you're still around and giving it a go after all these years.

(05-25-2018, 11:34 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: I wasn't around when you were but the name is familiar. I'm not sure why but I'm thinking that it's because of the Top 50 XWF stars thread.

Was I on that thing (top 50 stars)?

If I was, I'm sure I bitched about being ranked too low Cool

(05-25-2018, 11:34 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: Otherwise, I'm just crazy, lol. There's no more days of 10, 000 words though. Thank god!!! So if you're ever feeling nostalgic, I say go for it. Come back and write. If only for that reason and your stint is limited. You should still do it. I mean, what's there to lose, right? Personally, I think it would be awesome seeing an old school XWFer return.

Honestly, I would want to make sure I can log onto this place at least once a week before I even attempted to come back.

Not that I think I'm important enough to harm the fed itself if I fizzled out, but I would feel legitimately bad if I roped someone into an angle then left them high and dry. It sucks when people do that.

Who, this place is still around!!! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-06-2018

Always cool to see you guys pop in, Stevo and Lee!

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - The Engineer - 06-06-2018

(06-05-2018, 04:44 PM)Psyko Stevo Said:
(05-25-2018, 11:34 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: I wasn't around when you were but the name is familiar. I'm not sure why but I'm thinking that it's because of the Top 50 XWF stars thread.

Was I on that thing (top 50 stars)?

If I was, I'm sure I bitched about being ranked too low Cool

(05-25-2018, 11:34 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: Otherwise, I'm just crazy, lol. There's no more days of 10, 000 words though. Thank god!!! So if you're ever feeling nostalgic, I say go for it. Come back and write. If only for that reason and your stint is limited. You should still do it. I mean, what's there to lose, right? Personally, I think it would be awesome seeing an old school XWFer return.

Honestly, I would want to make sure I can log onto this place at least once a week before I even attempted to come back.

Not that I think I'm important enough to harm the fed itself if I fizzled out, but I would feel legitimately bad if I roped someone into an angle then left them high and dry. It sucks when people do that.

You could do part time status, only get booked when you opt in.

I've heard quite a bit about the older era era here, and you could mark me down as someone who would love to have another face from that era in active competition again. Smile

Who, this place is still around!!! - James Raven - 06-06-2018

Lee Stone, Psyko Stevo and K Money?

I’m here for this.

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Psyko Stevo - 06-25-2018

(06-06-2018, 06:05 PM)James Raven Said: Lee Stone, Psyko Stevo and K Money?

I’m here for this.

Well, that fizzled out.. didn't it?

I really meant to check back at least once a week. Life just gets in the way though Undecided

Hope all is well.

Who, this place is still around!!! - JonathynXWF - 07-07-2018

The old people are stupid.

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 07-07-2018

(07-07-2018, 04:29 PM)JonathynXWF Said: The old people are stupid.

Indeed.

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 07-08-2018

Kinda.

Doc was passive and clever.

You look like you tried hard at imitating Ricky Gervais.

Looking like him is where you excelled.

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-08-2018

U should talk

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - THRKoRe - 07-30-2018

I concur.

Wait

Where am I?

How did I get here?

Please excuse me while I bow out for another 10 years

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Vincent Lane - 07-30-2018

Just booked KoRe vs. Peter Gilmour. You don't wanna no show that one.

Who, this place is still around!!! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-30-2018

You must be thinking of another KoRe. The real high roller NEVER no shows!

I'm loving the Twitter magic that's proving better than saying Bloody Mary three times in a mirror. Keep it up. The masters of OOC continue to show what made them legendary in the first place. Right here in.............Stevo's very own OOC thread! *cheap Foley pop* May there always be an OOC thread for them to compete in and feel at home.

#TheOOCNeverSlowsDown

Who, this place is still around!!! - Psyko Stevo - 01-08-2019

Happy 2019 everyone!

EDIT:

LOL at this being the OOC competition thread, love it.

Who is going to show up next month? T-Money!? Jon Page!?!? Steve Jason?!?!??!?!? Lee "effing" Stone!?!!!?!?!?!??!?

One thing is for sure, I'll intend on coming back in a few days... and end up seeing you all in a few months.

Until then, take care of yourselves and best of luck in your respective endeavors Smile

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Psyko Stevo - 08-21-2019

Bump

I was going to try to login at least once a week... and here I am 8 months later.

See y'all in another couple months!

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Centurion - 08-21-2019

(01-08-2019, 05:28 PM)Psyko Stevo Said: Happy 2019 everyone!

EDIT:

LOL at this being the OOC competition thread, love it.

Who is going to show up next month? T-Money!? Jon Page!?!? Steve Jason?!?!??!?!? Lee "effing" Stone!?!!!?!?!?!??!?

Yo

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Steve Jason - 08-21-2019

(01-08-2019, 05:28 PM)Psyko Stevo Said: Steve Jason?!?!??

[Image: giphy.gif]

Who, this place is still around!!! - Miss Michelle - 08-21-2019

I think it's always fun to have veterans return and face off against the new breed. I don't think any match these days are 10,000 words. That is a good thing. I could never do a role-play that long. lol

Who, this place is still around!!! - Superballs - 08-29-2019

*wave*

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Raziel - 08-31-2019

Steeeevvvvvvvvooooooooooo!

re:Whoa, this place is still around!!! - Psyko Stevo - 07-20-2020

Ahoy hoy everyone!

Hope that COVID doesn't have anyone too down in the dumps.

I'd make my yearly promise to think about think about returning... but, we all know how that goes.

Good to see that the site is still up and that old timers like myself are still poppin in from time to time.

Who, this place is still around!!! - Shawn Warstein - 07-20-2020

You’re a few weeks early there buddy.

re:Who, this place is still around!!! - Psyko Stevo - 07-20-2020

(07-20-2020, 07:10 PM)Shawn Warstein Said: You’re a few weeks early there buddy.

COVID has ruined my comprehension of time.

I've been working from home.. staring at financial reports and spreadsheets since early March, and I lose track of the days far too often.

Who, this place is still around!!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-20-2020

COVID has really upset me. i might have to take a LOA at work and I dont think I'll be paid which fn sux.

least ill still have my job when i come back.. whenever that is..

FUCK THIS VIRUS!