X-treme Wrestling Federation
Johnny Sinclair is here! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Johnny Sinclair is here! (/showthread.php?tid=31343)

Johnny Sinclair is here! - Johnny Sinclair - 04-14-2018

Johnny Sinclair is here!

(Johnny Sinclair walks down to the ring surrounded by XWF security. Burn it up by Nickelback is blasting on the PA. system. The crowd gives a mix reaction due to the fact that they have never seen this man before. Johnny Sinclair enters the ring and then begins to speak.)

Johnny Sinclair: Hello XWF I am Johnny Sinclair and I will be debuting here in the XWF very shortly. The problem is, I am looking for my first victim.

(Smirks)

Johnny Sinclair: I've been watching the competition and thus far and I must say, I am not impressed. I know that there are some people in the back that are just waiting for some fresh meat here in the XWF. They want it more than I do. They want to face a real competitor and I can surely deliver. So if you have the brass why don't you take that slim jim out of your mouth and come on down to the squared circle and accept my challenge.

Oh, what's the matter? Are you too scared to walk that aisle? Does my presence make you a little timid? Yeah, I thought so. I get that sometimes, but usually from chumps like you...

(Johnny Sinclair waits and is a little disgusted that nobody is accepting his challenge.)

Johnny Sinclair: There you have it, folks. That's the people that you all look up to. Nothing more than a bunch of yellow belly codfish.

Crowd:

Codfish! Codfish! Codfish!

(Sinclair smirks and waits for an answer)

Johnny Sinclair is here! - Imperial - 04-14-2018

"You had me at fresh meat."

Johnny Sinclair is here! - Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena - 04-15-2018

Holy fuck what a fairy. I hope I never get stuck havin' to beat yo ass, punk. What a demotion that would be.

re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - Imperial - 04-15-2018

(04-15-2018, 02:27 AM)Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Said: Holy fuck what a fairy. I hope I never get stuck havin' to beat yo ass, punk. What a demotion that would be.

"How about we take your no-name ass and throw it into the mix, make it a trip-trip-triple thrrrrreat. Can't demote a fucking rookie who's already at the bottom."

Seems like you're pretty confused replaying something I said only to turn around and continue addressing the fuckin' fairy instead, idiot. I get it though, you need to hear the voice of a damn wresting legend to fuel you up to say more than just 6 words to that queer who got you seeing double with that triple threat talk you layin' on him/them. You're welcome ho.

Anywayyyy back to who I was talkin' to. Hey Johnny! You're a fairy and I sure hope I'm never the one stuck havin' to beat yo punk ass, bitch! Maybe some smelly ass with one of the class' joke-championships will come and acc..oh wait here he is now. This should be funny as fuck to watch! Have at 'em, sport.

*grabs a bag of popcorn soaked with a hateful amount of butter*

re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - Johnny Sinclair - 04-15-2018

Johnny Sinclair: Oh my God... what a cluster fuck of stupidity. Seems like the only who has any guts around is Imperial. As far as the Doctor of Thuganomics wannabe. You're nothing than a coward. You were probably egged on by some of your friends to come out here. What am saying? You don't have any friends! Only an idiot would want to be associated with you!

As far as you calling me a fairy? Why don't you ask your momma bitch!

(Waits)

Cena finally notices what Sinclair said and is surprised as fuck that he's still waiting on him.

God damn bro I guess I'd wait for me too if I was a no name bitch like you who needed to try and nut ride Ron Cena's name. Hold on tho I'ma call my momma.

Cena dials his mother on his phone.

Hello?

Yo moms you sleep with Johnny Sinclair?

I don't sleep with fairies who look like they just walked out of a Bukaki session that went 9,000 strong, son.

K just checkin' love you bye.

Cena just rolls his eyes and walks the fuck away because now his popcorn from earlier is cold anyway.

re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - Johnny Sinclair - 04-15-2018

Johnny Sinclair: Darn Cellphones! They ruin everything!
Well, it looks like the coward is leaving for the evening. You can run Cena, but you can't hide forever. There will be a time when the two of us go toe to toe. You're in the main event this week so I guess I have a few stepping stones to climb before I earn your respect. Despite your obnoxiously stupid insults, I do respect you.
What do you say that we both have a few beers and bury the hatched? As for you Imperial. You wanted a triple threat match, but Cena is not interested. Do you want to walk that aisle and duel?

(Waits)

re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena - 04-15-2018

(04-15-2018, 08:14 PM)Johnny Sinclair Said: You're in the main event this week so I guess I have a few stepping stones to climb before I earn your respect.
(Waits)

Damn straight homie, lucky for you the first and smallest stepping stone we got 'round here already seems to have accepted your challenge so I'ma sit back and watch you walk all over his ass and maybe then I'll crack open a cold one with ya and invite my boy Stone Cold to the party too. Fuckin' bitch. I like you kid you got manners unlike the rest of the ball boys runnin' around here. Now fuck off.

Johnny Sinclair is here! - Finn Kühn - 04-16-2018

"Yawn. This is boring."

re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 04-16-2018

"This punk ass goes from 'Fite me coward, ur not so tuff. Cena knock off!' to 'I wespeck woo. Pway wiff my pwincess pawts daddy.UwU' faster than it takes Maverick to shit on stuff. Where is that little dickless title shitter anyway? Any of you seen Maverick?"

re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - Maverick - 04-16-2018

(04-16-2018, 07:36 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "This punk ass goes from 'Fite me coward, ur not so tuff. Cena knock off!' to 'I wespeck woo. Pway wiff my pwincess pawts daddy.UwU' faster than it takes Maverick to shit on stuff. Where is that little dickless title shitter anyway? Any of you seen Maverick?"

"Fuck you, you piece of shit."

Johnny Sinclair is here! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 04-16-2018

"Are you still mad about losing your dick and your nips? Or are you mad that you got outed as a title shitter?"