X-treme Wrestling Federation
Hi!! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Hi!! (/showthread.php?tid=31303)

Hi!! - Vanessa Navarro - 04-12-2018

Howdy!

Names Heather Smile I am 31 years old Confused I have been RPing for over 12 years now, altogether. I took a break when I had my children and started going back to school but since my oldest is almost 12 and my youngest just turned 4, its time to jump back in. Its like riding a bike, you never forget Wink I am the mom to four amazing boys! We dig sports obviously. I am a DIEHARD Steelers fan and Cubbies fan. I actually went to school with Ben Zobrist, so that's a bonus for my Cubbies love.

Here's what I look like, so everyone can put a face to my real name:

photo 29244759_10160430491670508_7122083502905258908_n.jpg

I work full-time as a manager at Walmart. Not the most glamorous job, but they pay me well and the benefits are great, plus it's never boring! The store I work in is extremely busy, we average 300k a day in sales so we are quite large. We are also the hub for 2 HUGE colleges around us, so it's constantly busy and exciting at our store.

I am also full time in school, a year shy away from my bachelors degree in psychology with a minor in substance abuse counseling. I hope to go work at the local prison a few towns away as a correctional counselor.

Anywho, if you made it this far, you deserve a cookie! Whoo!

Can't wait to "meet" everyone! I have a feeling I'm going to love it here!

re:Hi!! - Mandii Rider - 04-12-2018

Yes, another female! Kim here, hi, how are ya? I'm actually going to school for Correctional Psychology and I'm almost two and a half years into it. Glad to see another female here (obviously) Anyhoo welcome!

Hi!! - Vanessa Navarro - 04-12-2018

I'm pretty good! Beat from work but thats normal, haha. We have inventory coming up so it's hell right now. Holidays and inventory time are the worst times for us, lol. Trying to get my boys to bed but that's proving quite challenging tonight Big Grin

How are you?

re:Hi!! - Mandii Rider - 04-12-2018

I'm going to go with the short answer of alright. I have a nephew who I live with and trying to get to him to bed and stay in bed is hell. I actually poke people for plasma for a living so I only have to worry about making sure I have some type of candy for repokes. We're busy at the start and end of the month so I'm in the middle of the calm before the storm.

Hi!! - Jon Willis - 04-12-2018

Welcome welcome! Always happy to see new faces. Enjoy your stay!

Hi!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 04-13-2018

Another hot chick here. Oh sorry. Welcome to the Fed milady

Hi!! - KimAnderson - 04-13-2018

Peter stop being creepy and scaring all the real females away.

Oh Hi by the way

Hi!! - Imperial - 04-14-2018

Welcome welcome, all the new faces make me all happy and tingly on the insides Smile

Hi!! - Vanessa Navarro - 04-14-2018

Hahaa, it takes alot to scare me. I am a manager at walmart, the center of 2 colleges.. drunk college guys and walmart always make for an interesting night!!

Hi!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 04-15-2018

retail sucks dick

Hi!! - Amber Dawn - 04-16-2018

Hey Amber here, welcome. I am returning here myself after a couple of years off. Look forward to reading your work.