X-treme Wrestling Federation
Help me make an Impact - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Help me make an Impact (/showthread.php?tid=30871)

Help me make an Impact - Erica Rosso - 03-08-2018

Hola.

Erica Rosso's the name but you don't really care, and I don't really care if you care.
I'm here to issue a challenge. I need to make an impact, Who is the best? Apart from me of course? I need someone to be an acting pawn to lose to me.
You don't have to lay down I would never ask that, i just ask that somebody accepts my challenge so i can physically knock them on their ass.
So... Any takers?

Latin Flare Burns.

The New Girl
Erica Rosso

re:Help me make an Impact - Vincent Lane - 03-08-2018

Hi! I hear you'd like to be booked against Phantom Panzer?

@[Phantom Panzer]

Help me make an Impact - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 03-08-2018

@[Ghost Tank]

re:Help me make an Impact - Ghost Tank - 03-08-2018

(03-08-2018, 04:23 AM)Erica Rosso Said: Hola.

Erica Rosso's the name but you don't really care, and I don't really care if you care.
I'm here to issue a challenge. I need to make an impact, Who is the best? Apart from me of course? I need someone to be an acting pawn to lose to me.
You don't have to lay down I would never ask that, i just ask that somebody accepts my challenge so i can physically knock them on their ass.
So... Any takers?

Latin Flare Burns.

The New Girl
Erica Rosso

Ghost Tank's freshly stapled face is seen, healing up quite "nicely".

"Why the fuck is my brother mentioned!? I'm good enough to fuck this bitch up! PUT ME IN A MATCH, LANE! YOU WANTED THE BEAST LOOSE, SO FUCKING BOOK ME ALREADY!"

He laughs maniacally, looking at Erica, grinning wide, revealing the blackened teeth, and if the completely blackened right eye showed any sign of moving, it couldn't be noticed, but the left eye, in all it's neon green iris glory, shifted about.

"Think you're good enough, chica? Do you think that you can EVEN STAND A CHANCE against the New Breed of Beast? The New Kind of Monster?"

Help me make an Impact - Finn Kühn - 03-08-2018

"Yawn."

"@[Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis] might also want to face this new bitch."

re:Help me make an Impact - Benny Blowjobs - 03-08-2018

(03-08-2018, 07:21 AM)Ghost Tank Said:

So... Any takers?

Latin Flare Burns.

The New Girl
Erica Rosso

"Why the fuck is my brother mentioned!? I'm good enough to fuck this bitch up! PUT ME IN A MATCH, LANE! YOU WANTED THE BEAST LOOSE, SO FUCKING BOOK ME ALREADY!"

He laughs maniacally, looking at Erica, grinning wide, revealing the blackened teeth, and if the completely blackened right eye showed any sign of moving, it couldn't be noticed, but the left eye, in all it's neon green iris glory, shifted about.

"Think you're good enough, chica? Do you think that you can EVEN STAND A CHANCE against the New Breed of Beast? The New Kind of Monster?"

Tell me Mr. Tank, do you shoot your load like a real tank or is your name just false advertising? I'd like to try an experiment if you are willing. Let me know ok sweetie? My book has been filling up rapidly since cumming here.

re:Help me make an Impact - Vincent Lane - 03-08-2018

So... Any takers?

Latin Flare Burns.

The New Girl
Erica Rosso

This is 100% happening on the next Savage card. 100%.

re:Help me make an Impact - Erica Rosso - 03-08-2018

So... Any takers?

Latin Flare Burns.

The New Girl
Erica Rosso

I'm down to kick this mutt around. But your not going to like it when you are literal cannon fodder to the New Blood Erica Rosso!
Don't ever forget Ghost Tank... Fire burns EVERYTHING. Even so called... "Beasts"
I'll see you in the ring!

Latin Flare
Erica Rosso