X-treme Wrestling Federation
February Star Of The Month - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: February Star Of The Month (/showthread.php?tid=30736)

February Star Of The Month - Darius Xavier - 02-28-2018

Hello Everyone. This month for the Super Star of the Month vote we are going to do something a little different and see how it goes. For this month rather than allowing everyone to just nominate who they want and list their reasons why we the staff have decided to nominate a few people we feel are deserving and ask that you pick among them. Please select the nomination you would like using the poll. If you select the "Other" option please reply to this post with who you are nominating and why.

Please note that if you vote in the poll with more than one character we will only be counting one of your votes. This isn't the MLB All Star Game where you are encouraged to vote for your favorite player an infinite amount of times.

Because this is something different and to my knowledge something never done before we would love to hear your feedback. Did you like this new process or do you want to go back to the way we have previously done this.

Nominations:

Mandii Rider - Mandi is a character that has been around the fed a few times over the years and has always been an enjoyable read. Some truly kick ass stories and good trash talk makes Mandi's return a welcomed "addition" to the XWF's Bombshell Division, but don't let her hear you call her a Bombshell.

Mezian - Mezian is someone that has been around for a few months and has been steadily improving month by month. This past month Mezian kicked that improvement up a notch thanks in part to his hard work and desire to get better as well as some feedback offered up by you the roster.

Erik Black - Erik is another person who has improved month by month. The roleplays that he posted for Turning Point are some of his best yet. Look for Erik to continue to improve as he makes his way up the ranks of the XWF.

Drew Archyle - Another returning character from years past Drew has joined up with Jim Caedus and Robert Main to help form the stable Apex. Drew had as solid month of February that started with a TV title win and followed up with two successful defenses.

"Other" - You nominate someone that you feel is deserving of some recognition. As in the past please list your reasons for nominating this person.

re:February Star Of The Month - Robert "The Omega" Main - 02-28-2018

Drew Archyle hands down! Brilliant writing and super funny he has my vote

February Star Of The Month - James Raven - 02-28-2018

Drew Archyle for putting up with Caedus and Omegas insanity (love you, boys!) and an honorable mention to Erik Black for tremendous improvement since the last time I've seen his work.

February Star Of The Month - Mezian - 02-28-2018

I greatly appreciate the nod, but if I had to vote for someone other than me it would be Erik Black. It was my matches against him and Main that made me wanna do better. Thanks Guys!!!!

February Star Of The Month - Muddy Waters - 03-01-2018

My vote goes to Mezian. So much improvement since my last time here and throughly enjoyed reading his work

February Star Of The Month - The Engineer - 03-01-2018

I'm voting Eric Black, but for the more holistic reason that he's a new guy who has actually bothered to stick around, even when things don't go his way. That's rare, unfortunately, and I admire his persistence and continued improvement.

As or the new way of doing this, I'm ok with this. It makes the selection process less daunting. I think it would work even better doing it with RP of the month. Personally, I always have mixed feelings about doing that because I end up feeling bad voting for this or that when there was no way I could read everything that month. I think if management offered up candidates that they thought were particularly good in the process of voting on match winners, and seeing as how you guys collectively DO read all the submissions and can narrow it down for the rest of us, it might be a more fair way to do it.

re:February Star Of The Month - Darius Xavier - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 04:12 AM)The Engineer Said: As or the new way of doing this, I'm ok with this. It makes the selection process less daunting. I think it would work even better doing it with RP of the month. Personally, I always have mixed feelings about doing that because I end up feeling bad voting for this or that when there was no way I could read everything that month. I think if management offered up candidates that they thought were particularly good in the process of voting on match winners, and seeing as how you guys collectively DO read all the submissions and can narrow it down for the rest of us, it might be a more fair way to do it.

Regarding RP of the Month we are going to be doing the same thing for that that we did for this, that one however is taking a little bit more time to put together.

re:February Star Of The Month - Phantom Panzer - 03-01-2018

I'm pulling for two people, to be frank.

Jim Caedus and the one and only Gravy Boat.

Jim Caedus keeps showing on why he's taken so seriously. He puts out great stuff time and time again, and I enjoy reading his promos. I'm a bit of a cocksucker. I rarely look at any one else's stuff other than mine own and my opponent's promos, so if I'm looking at other people's stuff, it's because they keep entertaining me.

And Graves. Because he took on Raven and I feel he did some of his best stuff against him. And I could feel the tension before the results. I honestly though Graves would win, by the slimmest of margins. As well, Graves continued on with a story with me and it's rare that people can put up with Double P.

These are my nominations. HOWEVER, if I had to choose one or the other, I would have to go with Caedus. Because of the tournament and because he took on a seemingly rejuvenated Finn, someone that was January's SOTM, and now is up against the mother fuckin' Engineer. I know who I'm rooting for, and I'll be looking at both of their promos for the match, and expect high quality from the both of them as they face off for the belt.

So, Caedus is my ultimate pick for SOTM. He has shown why he's Universal title material time and time again, and SOTM material.

re:February Star Of The Month - erikblack - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 04:12 AM)The Engineer Said: I'm voting Eric Black, but for the more holistic reason that he's a new guy who has actually bothered to stick around, even when things don't go his way. That's rare, unfortunately, and I admire his persistence and continued improvement.

As or the new way of doing this, I'm ok with this. It makes the selection process less daunting. I think it would work even better doing it with RP of the month. Personally, I always have mixed feelings about doing that because I end up feeling bad voting for this or that when there was no way I could read everything that month. I think if management offered up candidates that they thought were particularly good in the process of voting on match winners, and seeing as how you guys collectively DO read all the submissions and can narrow it down for the rest of us, it might be a more fair way to do it.

Thank you sir

re:February Star Of The Month - Vincent Lane - 03-03-2018

LAST DAY TO VOTE!!!!!

Winners will be determined by Turning Point time!

If there are ties, then it comes down to.................... ME!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHA!