X-treme Wrestling Federation
January Star Of The Month - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: January Star Of The Month (/showthread.php?tid=30494)

January Star Of The Month - Darius Xavier - 02-02-2018

It's that time of the month again. Nominations for January Star Of The Month go below. Please remember to cite reasons for your selection of your vote will be ignored.

re:January Star Of The Month - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 02-02-2018

I'll vote Finn Kuhn.

He was selected for the Uni Tourney for a reason and now he's in the semi's. Good month.

re:January Star Of The Month - Drew Archyle - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 08:01 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I'll vote Finn Kuhn.

He was selected for the Uni Tourney for a reason and now he's in the semi's. Good month.

Fact!

And for those who remember Finn Kuhn's efforts as the world–renowned title shitter Maverick the improvement he has shown across the board is phenomenal. I truly enjoy reading his roleplays and if you aren't reading them you absolutely should.

Hail the Kaiser!

January Star Of The Month - erikblack - 02-02-2018

I second that. He's in the semis AND got there with a win over Chaos. That's no easy feat.

January Star Of The Month - Finn Kühn - 02-02-2018

You guys are fucking amazing.

Even if I don't think I deserve it this month (there's a lot of guys who are always consistently deserving of the honor every month imo), the fact I'm getting nominated is humbling. Thank you to everyone who's voting for me this month.

That being said, I'm going to vote for Danny Imperial this month. This guy's RPs are so consistently entertaining, and he was about to win the Uni before the belt got vacated and put in the tournament. He's one of the top guys and for a reason: his trash, his story, everything is top-notch.

January Star Of The Month - The Engineer - 02-02-2018

I think Finn is a fair choice. He had a rough stop-start but seems to have gotten new legs up underneath him with the Kaiser storyline. I think showing improvement is absolutely a valid reason for a SotM pick.

January Star Of The Month - Cadryn Tiberius - 02-02-2018

Finn Kuhn.

A sweetheart OOC and a worthy adversary IC.

All the love for Finn, especially considering I've watched him adapt to the different writing styles we all have and use his adaptations to benefit himself. Not to mention, the determination and refusal to quit even when the chips are down.

<3

January Star Of The Month - John Holliday - 02-03-2018

I too vote for Finn, he's been killing it as of late. I'm glad to see how far he's come. From a title shitter to someone I think can and will hold the Uni title. Good job kid. Keep it up.

January Star Of The Month - drezdin5788 - 02-03-2018

Me.........just kidding. My vote is for Kuhn

January Star Of The Month - JimCaedus - 02-04-2018

Man hell yeah, Finn is amazing and impressive with his skill level and ability! I hesitate to say it bc age shouldn't matter but at his age I fuckin sucked so it bears voicing imo. Dude is a monster and absolutely deserves the SOTM honor =)

January Star Of The Month - Imperial - 02-06-2018

I too firmly believe finn put in both the effort and entertainment out this month go be deserving of this.

May all bow to the Kaiser, for he has risen.

January Star Of The Month - Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-06-2018

ill go with finn as well. dude has been putting out good shit lately