X-treme Wrestling Federation
September SOTM! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: September SOTM! (/showthread.php?tid=29513)

September SOTM! - Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher - 10-01-2017

Cast your votes for the September star of the month!

September SOTM! - The Sugay Sisters - 10-01-2017

I'm just going to throw some names out there who I think would be good candidates.

Reno - Great role-player all around. I think he's what a superstar of the month should embody.

Peter Gilmour - Character wise, he's a total jackass, but he's talented and very consistent when it comes to rping. OOC wise he doesn't mind role-playing or defending his title. Been very impressive as the Hart's Champion since I have been in the XwF.

Neville Sinclair - he's been just amazing as the TV champion. Taking on any and all challenges. It has been a personal honor to have gotten the chance to write the last few of his defenses. He's really becoming one of my favorite wrestler to write in results.

Prematurely, but just adding these:

Jim Caedus - Win or lose, he always brings his A-game. He is one of the best writer I have seen in a long time.

Miss Michelle - her first match in XwF and she dethroned Abigail, then she went and drew a tie with Jenny Myst as they both made Kim Anderson tap out.

re:September SOTM! - Samuel Madison - 10-01-2017

*looks at the fact that this fourm is listed as ooc*

Nah, fuck dat noize!

Yo, Dem Niggaz© ain't been hanging round this joint all dat long, but from what we did see, we gonna go head and throw our nomination down for dat Reno guy as well. Ain't no denying da fact dat homeboy know how to lay shit down like a true G!

Nomination - Gabriel Reno!

September SOTM! - Cadryn Tiberius - 10-01-2017

Gabreno.

Right now, as it stands Gabe has put up a lot of good work and on top of that continued to push through when he was down and out.

Well done, ebaG!

September SOTM! - The Engineer - 10-01-2017

Gonna throw in a vote for Main, as he's had a solid come back and got one over on the number one contender.

re:September SOTM! - Louis Maxwell Pryce - 10-01-2017

(10-01-2017, 05:51 PM)Samuel Madison Said: *looks at the fact that this fourm is listed as ooc*

Nah, fuck dat noize!

Yo, Dem Niggaz© ain't been hanging round this joint all dat long, but from what we did see, we gonna go head and throw our nomination down for dat Reno guy as well. Ain't no denying da fact dat homeboy know how to lay shit down like a true G!

Nomination - Gabriel Reno!

lil nigga, you ain't speak for me. You like da uglier shorter and somehow fatter version of Uncle buck, nigga. I was fittina say Samuel Madison but you done got a nigga heated. Ain't getting a nomination from me now, dawg.

September SOTM! - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 10-01-2017

Sugay Sisters. They came into the fed, have opted in constantly, has been a roleplay making machine, and has beaten some awesome talent which has surely made them very close to a title shot.. Very very good.

Vote - Sugay Sisters

September SOTM! - Neville Sinclair - 10-01-2017

Yeah I'll also cast my vote for the Sugays. I love their RPs and I'm quickly becoming a huge fan

September SOTM! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-02-2017

The hot as fuck sugary sisters. Love their rps. Plus they need a 4 way with peter and maria Wink

September SOTM! - Imperial - 10-03-2017

On the same page, Sugay Sisters have my vote. Brilliant writing, on quite the roll as well.

September SOTM! - The Blue Tango - 10-04-2017

Hasn't Danny Imperial beaten like 3 former Uni Champs this month? That's almost as cool as being 5 time Federweight Champ! He gets my vote!!

VOTE ---- DANNY IMPERIAL

September SOTM! - Theo Pryce - 10-04-2017

For me it comes down to two people.

Danny Imperial who came back with a fire lit under his ass and has written some of his best stuff to date. Extremely consistent throughout the month and a great read.

The other deserving person, and the one receiving my vote is the Sugays. Consistently entertaining reads week in and week out. Not afraid to get into tag team matches despite being at a disadvantage every time by handling both characters. Does her best work and never complains about the results.I also know that on top of kicking out several high quality rps a week the Sugays also write multiple matches every week. As a former GM I know how important and helpful it is when the roster chips in to help put together the shows that you all get to enjoy each week. So yeah, Sugays for me.

September SOTM! - R A D I C A L - 10-05-2017

Thanks Cadryn.

And Sugay sisters for the kind words.

But I haven't been winning, that matters for this accolaid too in my eyes of who had the best month.

I vote Imperial, echoing Theo's sentiments.

Main is right there, as are Sugay Sisters, but I love the direction Dan is going. If you have not really dipped into Imperial RPs, definitely will make you reevaluate how to present a character.

September SOTM! - JimCaedus - 10-05-2017

A few votes for me, 'cause I'm a dumbass like that:

The Sugay Sisters - At this point I'm basically restating in my own words...this handler has been kicking ass with not only her work ethic but her writing talent and hefty match writing support. To jump right in and do what she's been doing on the tag AND singles front is extremely impressive, then to add in the ooc dedication, it's amazing. Very cool ooc on a personal level as well, I hope she sticks around for good.

Reno - Far as I'm concerned he hasn't lost a step, always some hardcore shit in his RPs and always takes the time to make it look extremely good. To remain consistent with it, ESPECIALLY if you aren't winning (doesn't matter bro, you're voted) is hard to do.

My brother Main - He ain't lost a step either and from what I've seen he's gotten even better. Guy whipped my ass, first one to do it...and now he's stronger than ever. Main is someone who ALWAYS writes something in his RPs that shocks me and has me like "goddaaaaaaaaamn", dude impresses me every time.

Danny Imperial - Danny HAS come back better and harsher than ever before. I mean like, I've read over those RPs he beat me with more than a few times and I fuckin' love 'em. Plus like Calypso said, seriously, he's been collecting former Uni Champ heads and that's a definite accomplishment right there.

September SOTM! - Finn Kühn - 10-06-2017

Danny Imperial, reading back through the period I was gone dude was just solid and consistent week in and week out, definitely deserving of the title. Also, shout out to Reno and the Sugays, phenomenal RPers but I thought Imperial edged them out slightly.