X-treme Wrestling Federation
Spin the wheel! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Spin the wheel! (/showthread.php?tid=29404)

Pages: 1 2

Spin the wheel! - Cadryn Tiberius - 09-19-2017

Come one, come all, and witness a show!
There's money to be made, so give it a go!
Spin the wheel furiously, and hope for the best!
There are plenty chances, so put that mind to the test!

Guess the right number and win 10k Xbux!

The number ranges from 0-1000.

Best of luck!

Spin the wheel! - Tyler Cross - 09-19-2017

re:Spin the wheel! - Equinox - 09-19-2017

Nox looks on with skepticism, but eventually shrugs and gives it a go.

10k huh? It's all a matter of being Asian. My decision is.....

π

Spin the wheel! - The Engineer - 09-19-2017

If I guess right do you also go away forever?

Spin the wheel! - Theo Pryce - 09-19-2017

Zero

As in the number of times Robert Main beat you.

Feel free to donate my winnings to the battered women's shelter of your choosing. Aka whatever place took in Robert Main after you beat him at High Stakes.

Spin the wheel! - Neville Sinclair - 09-19-2017

80, The Number of Days I've been the TV Title Holder

Spin the wheel! - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-19-2017

Six six six pick up stix

re:Spin the wheel! - Scully - 09-19-2017

"10 is my answer, 10. 10 Downing Street. 10cc. Ben 10."

Spin the wheel! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-19-2017

69.. as in the times i fucked your mother!

Spin the wheel! - John Samuels - 09-19-2017

How are you supposed to steal their money if they get to guess for free? You have a lot to learn kid.

re:Spin the wheel! - "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves - 09-19-2017

7-7-7 Lucky Sevens.

re:Spin the wheel! - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 05:56 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: 69.. as in the times i fucked your mother!

You know before the train was invented, Pete, people had to run the wagon on your mom.

Jussayin.

Spin the wheel! - Imperial - 09-19-2017

"1, It'd surprise me if you put any more effort into this than that."

re:Spin the wheel! - Robert "The Omega" Main - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 01:12 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Zero

Feel free to donate my winnings to the battered women's shelter of your choosing. Aka whatever place took in Robert Main after you beat him at High Stakes.

665! Oh and Theo, there is a ppv coming up! Seeing how you have this massive hard on for me! Why don't you dust off those wrestling boots, and i don't know.. Get in the ring with me! Now I'm sure you will come back with a multitude of excuses, why you cannot! Or how you are simply above me. Right? Maybe I should get in the back of the line for the Theo fight as well?

re:Spin the wheel! - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 09:56 PM)Robert Main Said:

665! Oh and Theo, there is a ppv coming up! Seeing how you have this massive hard on for me! Why don't you dust off those wrestling boots, and i don't know.. Get in the ring with me! Now I'm sure you will come back with a multitude of excuses, why you cannot! Or how you are simply above me. Right? Maybe I should get in the back of the line for the Theo fight as well?

Mister Pryce and I have titles to defend at the pay-per-view. Someone else is going to have to beat you.

re:Spin the wheel! - Robert "The Omega" Main - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 11:00 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:

Mister Pryce and I have titles to defend at the pay-per-view. Someone else is going to have to beat you.

There it is! I guess you'll just keep trolling me right? I mean eventually we are going to have to meet in the ring! Doc I respect you! I say that honestly! I've said it several times out in the open! It's a shame that respect doesn't run both ways! Everyone is quick to shoot me down! Attack who I am and what I have done! It's no wonder people leave! I'm no King! I have not done the things you men have done and I may never! That being said I fear NONE OF YOU!

Spin the wheel! - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-19-2017

Pardon? How is pointing out that him and I are already booked "trolling"? Jeez-Louise, Robert. Maybe if you'd pay attention and earn a bit of respect instead of demanding it you would get some. I'm pretty reasonable and I have never turned down a challenge. If you want a session, all you have to do is ask, my friend. The doctor's doors are ALWAYS open.

re:Spin the wheel! - Mr. Oz - 09-20-2017

"Brother Tiberius! My guess is the number seven! For that is how many deities there are!"

re:Spin the wheel! - Robert "The Omega" Main - 09-20-2017

(09-19-2017, 11:48 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Pardon? How is pointing out that him and I are already booked "trolling"? Jeez-Louise, Robert. Maybe if you'd pay attention and earn a bit of respect instead of demanding it you would get some. I'm pretty reasonable and I have never turned down a challenge. If you want a session, all you have to do is ask, my friend. The doctor's doors are ALWAYS open.

Doc I'm not demanding anything at all, especially respect. I've had zero respect since stepping foot on XWF soil! I had nothing to do with this conversation at all until my name was dropped!

re:Spin the wheel! - Phantom Panzer - 09-20-2017

"That Broken cunt is wrong. There's only one fuckin' deity, ME. And my number is a fuckin' 371.5"

re:Spin the wheel! - "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves - 09-20-2017

(09-20-2017, 12:03 AM)Robert Main Said:
(09-19-2017, 11:48 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Pardon? How is pointing out that him and I are already booked "trolling"? Jeez-Louise, Robert. Maybe if you'd pay attention and earn a bit of respect instead of demanding it you would get some. I'm pretty reasonable and I have never turned down a challenge. If you want a session, all you have to do is ask, my friend. The doctor's doors are ALWAYS open.

Doc I'm not demanding anything at all, especially respect. I've had zero respect since stepping foot on XWF soil! I had nothing to do with this conversation at all until my name was dropped!

To be fair, I showed you respect from the moment we met. It's good to see you back brother. Sorry that you returned to find AX3 shattered and the company pretty much firmly under the thumb of The Kings™. Maybe you can succeed where we failed.

(09-20-2017, 12:07 AM)Micheal Graves Said:
(09-20-2017, 12:03 AM)Robert Main Said:

To be fair, I showed you respect from the moment we met. It's good to see you back brother. Sorry that you returned to find AX3 shattered and the company pretty much firmly under the thumb of The Kings™. Maybe you can succeed where we failed.

Graves yes you did! That goes without saying!

re:Spin the wheel! - Theo Pryce - 09-20-2017

Sure, let's go with what you said. That works.

Spin the wheel! - John Samuels - 09-20-2017

Hey remember when Robert Main decided to leave the company altogether rather than go through with his scheduled match against us?

Spin the wheel! - Theo Pryce - 09-20-2017

And that's the crux of it all John. I don't have a hard on for Robert Main, I just find it humorous that when the going got tough Robert Main ran and hid like a scared little boy. He had his chance to face us and instead he left his brothers in arms to fend for themselves. He couldn't beat our Jester™ but he wants to get in the ring with me? He should be thanking me that I'm not eager to embarrass him in the middle of the ring and send him off on another month long vacation where he can go and find his inner bitch.

(09-20-2017, 03:35 AM)Theo Pryce Said: And that's the crux of it all John. I don't have a hard on for Robert Main, I just find it humorous that when the going got tough Robert Main ran and hid like a scared little boy. He had his chance to face us and instead he left his brothers in arms to fend for themselves. He couldn't beat our Jester™ but he wants to get in the ring with me? He should be thanking me that I'm not eager to embarrass him in the middle of the ring and send him off on another month long vacation where he can go and find his inner bitch.

Any time mother fucker! Fuck The Kings!

Any time? Except the time you had a match and bailed. Got ya.

(09-20-2017, 04:38 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Any time? Except the time you had a match and bailed. Got ya.

I left under my own free will AX3 was falling apart from all angles. My leaving had nothing to do with the Kings whatsoever! Here I am asking for a match and everyone is booked. I don't need a history lesson. I'm worried about the right here and now! You all have this massive issue with me then let's take care of it. I'm here right now. Or do we have to earn a match with one of you Kings like a title shot?

We don't have a massive issue with you Robert. We just like to call a spade a spade. Or in your case, a bitch a bitch. Clearly it gets under your skin and well Robert, in case you haven't noticed, that's part of the fun. Good luck finding yourself a match. Clearly you're not in much of a rush since you've been back a few weeks and have yet to actually opt in for anything.

(09-20-2017, 05:01 AM)Theo Pryce Said: We don't have a massive issue with you Robert. We just like to call a spade a spade. Or in your case, a bitch a bitch. Clearly it gets under your skin and well Robert, in case you haven't noticed, that's part of the fun. Good luck finding yourself a match. Clearly you're not in much of a rush since you've been back a few weeks and have yet to actually opt in for anything.

Hey dip shit if you'd pay attention you would see I'm wrestling Robbie Bourbon on Warfare the 27th. I'm also in on the ppv. Get your facts correct before you open that trash can of a mouth of yours next time. Funny I might be a bitch, but this bitch is calling you out Theo!

re:Spin the wheel! - Theo Pryce - 09-20-2017

(09-20-2017, 05:11 AM)Robert Main Said:
(09-20-2017, 05:01 AM)Theo Pryce Said: We don't have a massive issue with you Robert. We just like to call a spade a spade. Or in your case, a bitch a bitch. Clearly it gets under your skin and well Robert, in case you haven't noticed, that's part of the fun. Good luck finding yourself a match. Clearly you're not in much of a rush since you've been back a few weeks and have yet to actually opt in for anything.

Hey dip shit if you'd pay attention you would see I'm wrestling Robbie Bourbon on Warfare the 27th. I'm also in on the ppv. Get your facts correct before you open that trash can of a mouth of yours next time. Funny I might be a bitch, but this bitch is calling you out Theo!

Are. You are a bitch. There's no might about it. Acceptance is the first step to recovery Robert.

(09-20-2017, 05:25 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
(09-20-2017, 05:11 AM)Robert Main Said:

Are. You are a bitch. There's no might about it. Acceptance is the first step to recovery Robert.

The only bitch in the room right now is you Theo. I'm calling you out! You are the one backing down! Takes a bitch to know one am I right? Here I am calling out the supposed big bad wolf in front of the entire roster, and you are the one backing down.

I did? I backed down? Can you show me where I did that? Go ahead. I'll wait.

(09-20-2017, 05:35 AM)Theo Pryce Said: I did? I backed down? Can you show me where I did that? Go ahead. I'll wait.

Where did you say yes to a match with me? I would hold my breath and wait for an answer, but I'd drop from loss of air. Me calling you out and you not saying yes is sugar coating a NO you will not face me in the ring! Plus the cute little recovery remark. You'll need a extended recovery when the doctors have to operate to remove my boot from your ass!

So the answer was no where. No where did I back down from anything. You asked for a match at the Pay Per View and the Good Doctor informed you that we would be defending the titles there. Which by the way Robert, what was that you were saying about paying attention? Perhaps you should take your own advice before you end up looking like a bigger jackass than you already do. What more was there for me to say? You wanted a match at an event I'm already booked in. Sorry Robert but you had your chance to face me and you ran away. You backed down. You bitched out. I was there, willing and ready. You weren't. So you'll have to excuse me if my world doesn't revolve around giving you something you already had an opportunity at but were too chickenshit to follow through with. Run along little Robert, you've got an upcoming beating to get ready for. I do hope for your sake you take this upcoming loss better than you took the last one.

(09-20-2017, 05:48 AM)Theo Pryce Said: So the answer was no where. No where did I back down from anything. You asked for a match at the Pay Per View and the Good Doctor informed you that we would be defending the titles there. Which by the way Robert, what was that you were saying about paying attention? Perhaps you should take your own advice before you end up looking like a bigger jackass than you already do. What more was there for me to say? You wanted a match at an event I'm already booked in. Sorry Robert but you had your chance to face me and you ran away. You backed down. You bitched out. I was there, willing and ready. You weren't. So you'll have to excuse me if my world doesn't revolve around giving you something you already had an opportunity at but were too chickenshit to follow through with. Run along little Robert, you've got an upcoming beating to get ready for. I do hope for your sake you take this upcoming loss better than you took the last one.

I heard what Doc said your booked. I want a match anytime any fucking place. You name the card I will be there! Robbie might in fact beat me! I'm going no where. I don't know where everyone gets off thinking I left because I lost a match. You fucking idiot! I took time off. You started the whole thing Theo. You brought my name up. Not the other way around. Am I not supposed to say anything when you are talking shit? Fuck you! Too chicken shit to face you? Please, your fucking ego is amazing! I may lose a thousand matches in a row. Hell I may lose every match for the rest of my career here in the XWF. If so, fine! But the one fucking thing that I am damn sure of is I know for a fact one on one I can beat you! And when that day comes Theo I will make a self proclaimed King kneel before me! If that day ever comes. Maybe Robbie Bourbon has you're balls in his pocket to!

You were damn sure that one on one you could beat Cadryn. And then you didn't.

(09-20-2017, 06:02 AM)Theo Pryce Said: You were damn sure that one on one you could beat Cadryn. And then you didn't.

My god let's beat a dead horse here huh? Yes Cadryn did "beat" me! I should have never power bombed him to his damn near death! My mistake. Hell a few weeks ago I even congratulated him! I guess with you Theo if the same shit don't work you rinse and repeat. Repackage regurgitate! So yes Cadryn beat me congrats again. You won! Walking out with the belt means you are the winner. Besides Theo I want a match with you! But I'm sure we will keep going through this bait and switch process for the time being! Nothing like good old smoke and mirrors. Name the place! Like I said I'll be there!

You will absolutely 100% get your match with me. When I'm available.

Tell you what Robert. I was able to move some things around on my calendar so how about this? The first Savage after the PPV you can have your match. But I want you to actually have a shot at winning so how about we make it a handicapped match? You grab yourself a partner and we'll do this. October 21st, I think that is the next open date. You in?